Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Loony Lucifer and cartoon Chloe find themselves trapped in an animated loop. Amenadiel prepares for his new job. Dan returns to the city of angels.
To be added
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar
- Lauren German as Chloe Decker
- Kevin Alejandro as Dan Espinoza
- D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel
- Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen
- Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez
- Brianna Hildebrand as Aurora Morningstar
- Rachael Harris as Linda Martin
- John Pankow as Jimmy Barnes
To be added
- Linda's book is called Sympathy for the Devil, a reference to the Rolling Stones song of the same name.
- This is the final episode to feature Lucifer's full Devil Face.
- Thanks to the frog, Ella is starting to question the celestial.
- Dan is freed from Hell by Rory, but he remains trapped on Earth as a ghost.
- Bones is referenced once again after being a minor plot point in "The Angel of San Bernardino." Lucifer mentions that it got canceled, calling the choice to do so a mistake.
- The cartoons kid Jimmy is watching in hell is The Wacky Races, Yogi Bear and Top Cat; basically anything Hanna-Barbara.
- If someone is mentally broken, their hell loop is unstable; leaving Lucifer little control until he mends the soul's trauma enough.
- The joke about Lucifer's chin as a cartoon was actually requested by Tom Ellis.
- To Lucifer's surprise, the cartoon reality part of Jimmy's hell loop leaves him without proper anatomy below the waist, turns his whiskey into apple juice and censors his swears.
- It's rather odd that the demons in the loop don't recognize Lucifer in the cartoon version; given the one playing Jimmy's version of Lucifer rudely walked over Lucifer. Similar to how one was playing Uriel in A Good Day to Die and kept Lucifer in torment until Goddess saves him.
- Rory tells Lucifer that she is his daughter, a confusing statement as Lucifer didn't become humanish like Amenadiel at any point.
- This episode refers to Fred Flintstone's catchphrase: Yabba dabba do. And me is Lucifer.
- Lucifer says the title of the episode right after Jimmy's Hell loop changes from cartoon into live action, as Lucifer immediately has to check that his "little devil" is back.
- The victim is played out the same as the pilot episode due to:
- Jimmy Barnes is at the wedding.
- The demon interrupts the wedding.