"When a food chemist is found dead, Lucifer and Chloe's investigation pits them against an unexpected face - criminal defense attorney Charlotte Richards. Everyone is caught off guard when they see her back in the precinct. As Lucifer tries to understand her return, he makes a shocking discovery that helps solve the case."
|This section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar
- Lauren German as Chloe Decker
- Kevin Alejandro as Dan Espinoza
- Tricia Helfer as Charlotte Richards
- D.B. Woodside (credit only)
- Lesley-Ann Brandt (credit only)
- Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez
- Scarlett Estevez as Trixie Espinoza
- Tom Welling (credit only)
- Rachael Harris (credit only)
- Suzanne Cryer as Grace Foley
- Ian Reed Kesler as the Fixer
- Matthew Yang King as Adrian Yates
- Omar Leyva as Lalo Vasquez
- LaFonda Baker as uni
- Troy Blendell as Larry
- Jeff Bowser as Simon Fisher
- Justin Chu Cary as Benson Reeves
- Chelsea Gilson as blonde model
- The titular line was said by Lucifer at the end of the episode.
- The episode has strong references to Breaking Bad, from the lab setup to the melamine, secret formula, etc.
- In his talk with Charlotte, Lucifer implies that people's guilt, rather than their actual deeds, is what condemning them to Hell. He later confirms that in "Off the Record".
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named