"When Lucifer discovers his ex-fake-wife, Candy, has gone missing, he hightails it to Las Vegas with Ella in tow. Together, the two of them work to find her, but interesting secrets are revealed along the way that could compromise the investigation. Meanwhile, Chloe is upset that Lucifer left on her birthday, so Linda tries to lift her spirits."
|This section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- Lindsay Gort as Candy
- Lauren Holly as Roxie Pagliani
- Andy Milder as Judd
- Jack Yang as Dt. Long
- Jaime Callica as hot cop
- Leo Chiang as thug #1
- Naiah Cummins as dealer
- Sam Juergens as crab cracker
- Maurice Mulligan as dealer #2
- Todd Simmons as uni
- Tony Cipriano as Louie Pagliani
- "I Love Me" - Megan Trainor and Lunchmoney Lewis - Chloe and Linda celebrating at the penthouse
- "Luck Be A Lady" - Frank Loesser (Tom Ellis cover) - Lucifer, Ella and Candy trying to lure out the murderer in Fletcher's
- "Restless" - Cold War Kids - Lucifer returning to the penthouse and giving Chloe her birthday present
- The episode's title is said by Chloe.
- This was one of 4 episodes filmed as part of season 2 but planned and shown as a standalone episode in season 3. The penthouse and police precinct sets are therefore those created in Vancouver, rather than the newer ones in LA.
- One of the songs featured is: Frank Loesser's Luck be a Lady.
- This is the second episode where Lucifer has another establishment other than Lux.
- Ella mentions that card counting "quieted the voices," which largely sets up the main plot of "Boo Normal".
- There are multiple improvisations in this episode;
- Candy's spit when Lucifer asked her to marry him was improvised by Lindsey Gort. In response Tom Ellis improvised "Oh, I didn't know you were a squirter". The last part did not end up in the final cut.
- The line "Well, I thought since I'll never likely penetrate you, I'd commemorate the one time you penetrated me" is ad-libbed by Tom Ellis on the scene. Since she didn't expect such a line, Lauren German's laugh there is genuine.
- In a scene likely trimmed due to the episode-length, Lucifer is busy playing the piano in the club when a showgirl named Rosemary approaches him in an attempt to seduce him. However, the group mistakes her for the killer, leading Ella to come out and knock her down. While Ella tries to get rid of the body, Candy shows up and reveals she and Rosemary were friends from spin class. Ella replies that everyone has their own secrets.