Welling is an American actor, director, producer, and model best known for his role as Clark Kent in The WB/CW superhero drama Smallville (2001–11).
A high school athlete, Welling initially worked in construction and, in 1998, he successfully modeled men's clothing for several popular brands. In 2000, he made a successful transition to television. He has been nominated for and received several awards for his role as Clark Kent. In 2001, he had a recurring role as Rob "Karate Rob" Meltzer in the second season of the CBS legal drama Judging Amy. He has also been involved behind the camera as an executive producer and a director. His films include Cheaper by the Dozen, Cheaper by the Dozen 2, The Fog, The Choice and Draft Day.
- "They're Back, Aren't They?"
- "The One with the Baby Carrot"
- "What Would Lucifer Do?"
- "The Sinnerman"
- "The Sin Bin"
- "All About Her"
- "Til Death Do Us Part"
- "My Brother's Keeper"
- "Infernal Guinea Pig"
- "Let Pinhead Sing!"
- "The Last Heartbreak"
- "Orange is the New Maze"
- "The Angel of San Bernardino"
- "Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better"
- "All Hands on Decker"
- "Quintessential Deckerstar"
- "A Devil of My Word"
- In "Til Death Do Us Part", Lucifer mentions that he wants to find Pierce's "Kryptonite", referencing Welling's most famous role as Clark Kent in Smallville.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia article "Tom Welling" (view authors).|