This page contains the timeline which displays all events that happen on Lucifer in chronological order.
- 1 Ancient Times
- 2 20th Century
- 3 2000s
- 4 2010-2015
- 5 2016
- 6 2017
- 7 2018
- 8 2019
Ancient Times[edit | edit source]
13.7 Billion Years Ago[edit | edit source]
- God and Goddess created the universe. God Johnson
- Amenadiel, Uriel, Michael, Lucifer, Azrael, Remiel and the other angels came into existence a tiny fraction of a second after the creation of the Universe. God Johnson
- Ordinally Lucifer was known as Samael. He was one of Gods brightest and most powerful angel. Wingman
2.6 Million Years Ago[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer rebelled.
- After Lucifer rebelled God was so angry that he wanted to destroy Lucifer. Instead by Goddess request he cast Lucifer to hell to punish the sinful dead mortals for their sins for all eternity. Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire
- Lucifer rules hell for eons, gaining an incredibly fearsome reputation. He becomes known by many names including the Devil, Satan, Old Scratch, Abaddon, Beelzebub and Belial.
300,000 Years Ago[edit | edit source]
- Adam was created alongside his first wife Lilith in the Garden of Eden. Orgy Pants to Work
- Lilith was cast out of the Garden of Eden by God.
- As Lilith left she took a stone from the garden of Eden and had it fashioned onto a ring as a reminder of who she was and who she chose to be. It Never Ends Well for the Chicken
- Eve was created for Adam to be his second wife. Orgy Pants to Work
- At some point Eve and Adam met and both entered into a sexual relationship with Lucifer while they were both still married to each other. Orgy Pants to Work
- Lilith tamed the beasts of the night and went on the birth a species of demon called the Lilim which includes Mazikeen.
- Eve gave birth to her first born son Cain.
- Eve gave birth to her youngest son Abel.
- Lilith sent her children to Hell to act as a army for Lucifer Morningstar. It Never Ends Well for the Chicken
- Cain and Abel had been at each others throats for years. Their fights got progressively worse to the point they actively trying to kill each other. Infernal Guinea Pig
- Cain killed Abel. Infernal Guinea Pig
- When Cain killed Abel, God, furious by such a act, cursed Cain to never die and if he should die he will be resurrected with methods being able to kill Angels being unable to kill Cain. God also had Amenadiel brand Cain with his mark that he made never able to erased in order to remind Cain forever what he has done.My Brother's Keeper
- Abel sent the next few millennia in Hell as Hell's first tenant. Mazikeen and the other demon's learned to torture by torturing him. Infernal Guinea Pig
- While Lucifer ruled Hell, Maze faithfully and loyally served him and tortured souls of deceased humans.
- Abel hell loop would start out with him partying, typically trying to get laid but than Cain would show up and killed him. The demons would switch up the loop, changing the time, period and location but it would always end the same. However the changed made Abel to learn modern languages and adapt to modern society. Infernal Guinea Pig
- Since the Bronze Age, Cain has been trying to kill himself. He has tried multiply methods such as being eaten by wolves, acidic bath and jumping into a volcano.Til Death Do Us Part
- When Adam and Eve died on Earth they become the first human residents of the Silver City. All About Eve
- Eve spent an eternity married to Adam in Heaven, trying her best to be the women he wanted her to be but never succeeding. All About Eve
1016[edit | edit source]
- After Goddess had repeatedly used her power to attack humans, God somehow defeated his wife and then stripped her of her immense power before banishing her to Hell and appointing Lucifer as her warden. Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire
- Maze tortured Goddess for thousands of years, but Goddess didn't have any physical form, therefore the pain wasn't as powerful as it could've been. Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire
20th Century[edit | edit source]
1946[edit | edit source]
- In New York City, Lilith was a Cabaret singer using the name "Lily Rose" who contacted Lucifer to get his help in finding her ring which had been stolen. After finally retrieving the ring, Lilith chose to give up her immortality and placed it inside the ring. She gave the ring to Lucifer stating that she wanted to try connecting with humanity and could only do that if she knew her life could end. It Never Ends Well for the Chicken
1958[edit | edit source]
- Cain worked as a detective in Los Angeles, including on the Broken Hearts Killer case. The Last Heartbreak
1977[edit | edit source]
- Linda Martin was born.
1978[edit | edit source]
1980[edit | edit source]
- Dan Espinoza was born .
1981[edit | edit source]
- God asked Amenadiel to go down to Earth and bless a couple who were not able to have their own child. The couple was John Decker and Penelope Decker. That was the first and only time God asked Amenadiel to do anything like that. The child end up being Chloe Decker. Quid Pro Ho
November 6, 1981
1986[edit | edit source]
- Ella Lopez was born in Detroit.
1988[edit | edit source]
- Cain met a boy who later took the alias the Sinnerman. The Sinnerman was Pierce's right-hand man and the closest thing he had to a friend. The Sinnerman
1994[edit | edit source]
- Azrael met 8 year old Ella Lopez, when she had gotten into a car accident and befriended her.
- Azrael would occasionally stop by and meet Ella whenever she was near her. Boo Normal
- Linda got pregnant at age 17 and spent her whole pregnancy in denial.
- When Linda's daughter was born, the reality of the situation came crashing down upon Linda. She loved her daughter but didn't have confidence in her ability to raise her and was too scared to actually give her up, so when the nurses left her alone, she left the hospital, abandoning her child. Detective Amenadiel
1997[edit | edit source]
- Linda attended medical school before becoming a therapist. To pay for med school, Linda worked as a phone sex operator, later calling it "1-800-ProfessorFeelGood". Lady Parts
- Ella grandmother taught her how to pick locks. Vegas With Some Radish
2000s[edit | edit source]
2000[edit | edit source]
- At some point, Azrael told Ella that she was a ghost to hide the fact that she was an invisible angel. Boo Normal
- 19 year old Chloe got cast as a main role in the film Hot Tub High School. My Little Monkey
- Chloe's father died two weeks later when she was just 19. My Little Monkey
- While leaving the funeral, Nick, a paparazzo, took it upon himself to break into the funeral and take pictures of her. In return, Chloe punched his camera, breaking the lens.The Would-Be Prince of Darkness
- Chloe gave up acting and decided to become a police officer like her father. My Little Monkey
2002[edit | edit source]
2004[edit | edit source]
- Charlotte Richards and Elliott Richards get married.
2005[edit | edit source]
- Chloe started working at the L.A.P.D. My Little Monkey
- Chloe met Dan Espinoza, who was also an LAPD officer. My Little Monkey
- Linda and Reese Getty get married.
2006[edit | edit source]
- Chloe and Dan get married.
- Charlotte Richards and Elliott Richards had their oldest child and son Micah Richards.
2007[edit | edit source]
- Charlotte Richards and Elliott Richards have their youngest child and daughter Ivy Richards.
2008[edit | edit source]
March 1, 2008
2010-2015[edit | edit source]
2011[edit | edit source]
January 25, 2011
- Lucifer decided to retire from ruling Hell and moved to Los Angeles.
- When Lucifer left Hell, Amenadiel came to take Lucifer back but then his necklace was stolen.
- Lucifer summons Maze to Earth to torture the suspects and help Lucifer find his necklace.
- Lucifer made a deal with John Constantine of Earth-1 to let her out; thus Lucifer owed Constantine a favor. Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three
- Under Lucifer's orders, Maze cuts off his wings. Afterwards, she aids Lucifer in his various misadventures in punishing the wicked. City of Angels?
- Cain changes his name to Marcus Pierce.
2012[edit | edit source]
- Ella moves to L.A. to keep an eye on Ricardo, but he "totally ghosted" her. A Good Day to Die
- Azrael brought Ella closer to Lucifer because she couldn't be around them for long. Boo Normal
- While Ella moved onto law enforcement, some of her family, including her brother Ricardo, are still involved in shady business.A Good Day to Die
- Delilah started working at Lux. Lucifer would occasionally accompany her while she sang and later did a favor for her. Pilot
2014[edit | edit source]
- Linda and Reese separated. Off the Record
- Delilah almost married her producer Jimmy Barnes, but left him at the altar.
- Jimmy later trapped Delilah in the bathroom at the Grammy's, saying he wanted to get back together.
- Later, Delilah life started falling apart and she started doing drugs. Pilot
2015[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer became aware of the Crisis threatening the multiverse; antimatter was wiping out all universes, which would include Earth-666.
- John Constantine arrived at Lux with Mia Smoak and John Diggle, where they cashed in on the favor Lucifer owed John. Lucifer gave them a card to access Purgatory, as the pillars of magic had become too weak for Constantine to use his own powers. Uncaring of the impending antimatter.
- Lucifer returned to his usual nightly activities, his favor repaid. While Earth-666 was wiped out by the antimatter wave soon, after, it was eventually restored in the rebooted multiverse. Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three
- Malcolm was shot by Dan Espinoza while meeting up with some gang members and fell into a coma. Chloe Decker who witnessed the shooting, correctly believed that Malcolm was dirty, but the lack of evidence led to her ostracization in the department. Wingman
- Chloe and Dan got separated. Pilot
2016[edit | edit source]
January[edit | edit source]
- Amenadiel comes to Lux and asks Lucifer to return to the underworld and resume his role as the ruler of Hell.
- Delilah visits Lucifer at Lux. She asks him if she sold her soul to the Devil, but Lucifer tells her to repay the favor by pulling herself together.
- As Lucifer and Delilah hug goodbye a car drives by and shoots multiple times, killing Delilah.
- Chloe first meets Lucifer Morningstar after an aspiring musician, Delilah, is killed in a drive-by shooting just outside of Lucifer's club, Lux. Pilot
- Lacking faith in the LAPD, Lucifer takes matters into his own hands and follows up on some leads of his own, which inevitably causes him to cross paths with detective Chloe Decker, who had previously interviewed Lucifer about the shooting. Lucifer convinces her to allow him to accompany her on the investigation through the use of his powers, though she remains oblivious to his true identity.
- Lucifer meets 7 year old Trixie at her school, whilst following a hot teacher and ends up waiting by the principal's office. When asked the reason for her actions, Trixie replies that the girl made a fake Snapchat account and made fun of Trixie, so she kicked her in the "no-no touch touch square". After Lucifer tells the mean girl she'll go to Hell and uses his powers to scare her, Trixie begins to like him.
- Lucifer and Chloe meets Linda. Linda was the therapist of Delilah.
- Linda tells Lucifer and Chloe about Delilah's relationship with a famous celebrity in exchange for sex with Lucifer. Thanks to Lucifer's powers of persuasion, he is able to find out enough information about the killer from psychiatrist Linda and track him down.
- The culprit, Delilah's manager, Jimmy, intended to create a spike in music sales with the untimely demise of the singer.
- In a fit of rage, Jimmy shoots both Chloe and Lucifer, the bullets have no effect on Lucifer and Lucifer makes sure to give Jimmy his punishment before rushing Chloe to the hospital. Pilot
- Chloe wakes up in hospital.
- Lucifer later visits Chloe at the hospital.. Lucifer confronts him about the consequences of his desertion.
- While Chloe recovers, Lucifer decides that it would be fun to punish criminals in L.A.
- Maze is also unimpressed by Lucifer's newest fascination with humanity, and Chloe's resistance to his charm. Pilot
- While walking down the street, Lucifer comes across a con man dressed as a priest, and replies back when the con man mentions the Devil.
- Soon, the con man gets tired of Lucifer and asks him to leave.
- When Lucifer suggests that the problem is that he is not a believer, he says that he will make him a believer and changes into his demonic form. The con man runs away in fear.
- Lucifer attends his first therapy session with Linda Martin, where he tells her that he is the devil but she takes it as a metaphor. Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil.
February[edit | edit source]
- Later, Chloe is at Lux, observing Lucifer. She approaches him after Maze gives her a drink, informing her that Lucifer knows she is there. Chloe tries to discover what Lucifer's "secret" is, wondering how he could have survived being shot by Jimmy Barnes. A phone call interrupts their conversation and Chloe answers it. She is obviously affected by the call, making Lucifer intrigued.
- Chloe meets Dan at a crime scene; the son of a celebrity has been run off the road by a paparazzo whom Chloe is familiar with.
- Lucifer shows up at the crime scene and, ignoring Chloe initial protests, questions the paparazzo, Nick Hofmeister. However, Dan interrupts them before they can get any clear answers. Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil.
- Lucifer visits Chloe at home and asks her about her history with Nick, but she kicks him out.
- Lucifer visits Chloe in his holding cell and learns that Nick had crashed Chloe's father's funeral in order to get a shot of Chloe grieving. Disappointing with the lack of "sexy salacious details", he returns to Lux.
- After finding out about Lucifer's visit with Nick, Chloe goes to Lux and reprimands him on his behavior.
- Lucifer tells her that he learned that Chloe is protecting someone and Chloe realizes that it is probably the same person who has been posting photos online from Nick's company. She realizes that the latest photo was from a party that is still happening and she and Lucifer leave to investigate.
- There are numerous paparazzi at the party but Lucifer soon recognizes one who was taking pictures of the crime scene the day before.
- Lucifer and Chloe try to approach the suspect but he draws attention to Chloe's fame, causing all the other paparazzi to surround them. In all the commotion, the suspect escapes. Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil.
- Dan runs the number plate of the suspect's car and gives Chloe his details location.
- Chloe and Lucifer find the suspect, whose name is Josh Bryant, and Lucifer asks him what he desires. Josh replies that he want to "always be first".
- Chloe and Lucifer return to Lux, where they look through Josh's past photographs, which include gruesome depiction of celebrity deaths. Chloe speculates that Josh may have caused these deaths to be able to reap the rewards of having the first photos of them.
- Lucifer wants to punish Josh but Chloe insists that they need more than just circumstantial evidence and leaves. Annoyed, Lucifer decides to deliver some punishment with Maze instead.
- Chloe visits Nick and tells him that she knows about Josh. Nick admits that it was Josh who had been chasing the victim and that he had called him after the "accident", asking for help.
- Chloe leaves to take a call and when she returns, Nick is gone. She learns from the desk sergeant that it was Lucifer who took him.
- Lucifer takes Nick to a deserted street, where they meet Maze who has kidnapped Josh. He then reveals the betrayal of each man and Maze gives them each a gun to see who will shoot who first.
- Josh tries to shoot Nick, but his gun is empty. Shocked and hurt, Nick picks up his own gun and points it at Josh.
- Chloe arrives and tries to convince Nick not to shoot, reminding him that he tried to change and that it is a good thing.
- Realizing that this punishment was a mistake, Lucifer prays to Amenadiel, who slows time just as Nick fires his gun. Lucifer plucks the bullet out of the air, saving Nick from becoming a murderer. When Amenadiel leaves and time resumes its normal speed, Chloe is shocked to find that Josh has not been shot and Lucifer has moved.
- Chloe visits Jimmy Barnes, who is in a mental hospital. She tries to ask him about Lucifer, but Barnes becomes frightened and starts banging his head against the wall, drawing blood. The orderlies arrive and restrain him but he continues to struggle, screaming, "He's the Devil!" Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil.
- A distraught woman steps over a ledge before Lucifer appears behind her and eggs her on, saying that it would be a warm welcome. When asking whether or not it would hurt, he says that there is only one way to find out. She jumps and it is revealed that they are at a party and the girl has leapt from the height into a pool.
- Wine glass in hand, Lucifer strolls through the crowd and expresses surprise when a dour-looking man refuses to join in the merrymaking despite at a charming young woman's request. She leaves and Lucifer introduced himself to the man, Ty, who recognizes him as the favor-granting nightclub owner but declines his help.
- Lucifer reveals that he is fascinated with Ty's virginity despite the latter's status as a star quarterback. Ty replies by saying that his agent wanted him to throw the party and "loosen up". Lucifer is tempted him to reveal his deep desires. Ty finally admits his wish to have sex which he wants to hold off until marriage and that his girlfriend broke up with him. Lucifer points out the woman from the scene earlier, but Ty refuses yet again, bringing up his mother's teachings, which disgusts Lucifer. The devil eventually manages to convince Ty to have sex with Ally.
- Lucifer meets the woman from the pool and introduced himself. She refused to believe him to be the famous club owner, saying she saw him in a "Rap Battle" before, which Lucifer found horrifying. She added even his accent was fake and left him staring after her in disbelief, but he perked up at the prospect of preying on other pretty girls. The Would-Be Prince of Darkness
- Ty frantically woke up Lucifer sleeping in a mostly naked pile of those three girls he spotted the night before and said something really bad happened in a panic.
- At first, Lucifer thought he scored with the girl, but he begged for a favor, prompting Lucifer to leave with him.
- Chloe Decker searches for "debunking hypnotism". Trixie asked whether Dan forgot to pick her up, but Chloe said he's probably only stuck in traffic. Trixie asked what she's doing, and she told her she wanted to figure out how Lucifer's doing things she couldn't explain. Trixie thought Dan may be able to help, but Chloe didn't think so. When Trixie proposed to just ask Lucifer, Chloe said he won't reveal his secrets and that she had to find out on her own as her phone rang.
- Chloe is shocked that Lucifer knew her phone number.
- Lucifer brought Chloe to Ty's mansion and cheerfully pointed out the mysterious woman's dead body floating in the swimming pool.
- The police began investigating the murder. Ty was not able to be of much help, claiming he didn't remember much other than that her name may be "Ali". Chloe was displeased that Lucifer used her as his personal police contact, and his interference in the forensics.
- Lucifer gestured to the girls he slept with when asked for an alibi, but Chloe said she would leave it to someone else.
- Ty, Chloe and Lucifer look over some photos from the party, while Lucifer flung random accusations in a generally unhelpful manner.
- Chloe became fed up and dragged him out of the mansion to the rest of the witnesses, telling him to stay until he had better to offer.
- As Chloe sorted through possible evidence with no success so far, Dan arrived and apologized for his no-show.
- Chloe found a purse with a car key that led to a car with a matching ID.
- Chloe heard some weird noises and found Lucifer leaning outside, watching what turned out to be a sex tape of Ty and Ali on what's assumed to be her phone. Chloe stopped him from deleting the video and reached the point where Ty found out Ali was recording.
- Ignoring Lucifer's protests, Chloe accused Ty of murdering Ali and ordered him to be arrested. Ty angrily blamed Lucifer.
- Lucifer was adamant that Ty did not kill Ali, while Chloe insisted maintaining his reputation was motivation enough, especially since he lied about his relationship with Ali. Lucifer tried to investigate further, but Chloe forcefully dismissed him.
- Back at Lux, Maze told Lucifer she received calls from Financial Investigations Unit about acts of destruction and dine-and-dashing (which greatly amused her) in his name that Lucifer indignantly claimed were beneath him. Lucifer told Maze to find and punish the impostor, but Maze countered that she found this human interesting and was eager to see what he would do next, and left still giggling at the thought of Lucifer eating Zany Wings while he fumed.
- Lucifer ranted about his impostor to Linda, but she said she handled a similar problem with not much issue and that his overreaction may have something to do with his frustration over Ty's case, and he said he punishes the guilty, but Ty wasn't.
- Chloe tried to reach Ty's agent but the receptionist said she needed an appointment. She was distracted by Lucifer nearby making fun of some suits. They both knew she called the agency a few hours before her death and it was transferred to Ty's agent, Joe Hanson. Chloe attempted to make him leave but he refused, so she reluctantly allowed him to come along.
- Joe Hanson said Ty wouldn't kill, but refused to answer Chloe's further questions before his attorney arrives. Lucifer used his powers on him while Chloe watched, as the agent said he wanted to be the greatest and he had to protect his clients. Joe tried to strike a deal, saying he would tell them everything as long as they help look into something, but Chloe threatened to arrest him, accusing him for exploiting her sexually with his clients in return for promoting her. He admits to hiring her to have sex with Ty, not to change his image but to help him get over his ex, a secret crazy fan. He refused to break up with her despite Joe's requests after she became possessive, and Joe got him to file a restraining order after she turned violent, which Lucifer noted.
- While staking out Debra, Lucifer denied that God would be inclined to make it rain in this particular case. They briefly talked about Lucifer's intent to find the real killer. They accosted Debra who didn't want anything to do with them. Suddenly, Debra's car blew up.
- They found out it was a remote detonation, and Lucifer accused Debra of guilt suicide. Chloe said it was a scare rather than an attempt to kill her.
- Debra admitted she went to Ty's party or rather, looked in from outside, and was upset to see him kissing another girl, but this led to her alibi: she was gorging at a frozen yogurt place for three hours, including the time of Ali's murder.
- Dan said Ronnie Hillman a long-time shady Hollywood personality spotted on the scene may have rigged the car, but she would never talk to cops.
- They arranged for Lucifer to vouch for Dan to get an opportunity to arrest her.
- Lucifer met her at Lux and told her someone else needed her assistance, but she assumed it was his issue with the impostor. Lucifer ran with it and she left.
- Ronnie got hold of "The Would-Be Prince of Darkness" and brought him in blindfolded. While suited in the same way, it was revealed that the impostor did not look much like Lucifer, to the Lucifer's surprise. The impostor boldly claimed he was Lucifer.
- Lucifer and Maze pondered what punishment would be appropriate, and the impostor admitted he only pretended to be him to get women and free drinks, and that his name was Justin.
- Lucifer became more incensed and vowed to destroy him, but Maze saying that it's almost like he's punishing himself prompted him to let Justin leave, which disappointed Maze.
- The cops came in and arrested Ronnie, who was at first smug but denied killing Ali, accusing Debra instead.
- Chloe theorized that she tried to make Debra kill Ali but she couldn't do it. Ronnie said she had been working with Ali and told her to sleep with Ty.
- Ronnie claimed Ty's agent Joe hired her to blackmail Ty, which Lucifer found odd. He realized Chloe thought Joe killed Ali, but she said they didn't have any proof. Chloe reasoned that he painted Debra as the killer and must know she went to the party. The Would-Be Prince of Darkness
- At a meeting, Joe boasted to Ty and some other people about their agency protecting him from bad publicity.
- Chloe and Lucifer entered and Chloe took Ty for more questioning, promoting Joe to admit he was at the party. Ty was confused that his own agent would plan to blackmail him with the sex tape, but realized it was because he had one meeting with another agency.
- Joe ranted that Ty was too important to him, and Lucifer said Ali didn't want to give him the video. Joe admitted she said Ty was a good guy and didn't want to go through with Joe's plan. He claimed to only want her phone but "squeezed too hard". When he tried to flee the scene, Lucifer threw him through a window, to everyone's shock, but Chloe managed to calm him down and arrest Joe.
- Ty said he wasn't planning to leave Joe before, and thanked Lucifer for staying good to the deal.
- Debra came running out of the crowd and they reconciled.
- Lucifer tried to take credit for solving the case, but Chloe thought he jeopardized the mission.
- Lucifer told Linda he decided not to punish Justin, as his rage towards him was displaced from somewhere else.
- Linda asked him why did he came to Los Angeles, and said that she thought he did like everyone else, to reinvent themselves. Lucifer said he liked to punish bad people, but Linda pointed out he was starting to like getting justice for good people as well.
- Chloe repeatedly looked at a recording of Lucifer throwing Joe through the window. The Would-Be Prince of Darkness
- Chloe heard some strange noises and grabbed her gun, and found Lucifer in her house. Surprised, she accidentally dropped the towel wrapped around herself. Lucifer pleasantly announced he was setting the table as she hastily grabbed the towel and was outraged that he broke into her house, telling him to leave.
- Dan and Trixie came in, the latter made a beeline for Lucifer and Dan demanded to know what he's doing here.
- Chloe denied to Trixie that they were having a "sleepover".
- Dan said Trixie left something at home. Trixie dragged Lucifer off the scene, despite his attempt to distract her with snacks. After comically missing the point about Chloe throwing him out again, Lucifer left the house and Dan voiced his disappointment.
- Lucifer visits Linda, frustrated by Chloe's rejections. When Linda interrupted him, he thought she's asking for "payment", but she stopped him and introduced him to "George".
- Dan came back and said there was a case. They watch a tape of a young woman and her brother (who is driving) and Dan said the woman, Lindsay, was missing, and she was last known with a sleazy man called Carver Cruz. Dan said Cruz's organization will have an event soon and she had to infiltrate it, and that Lucifer was invited to her disbelief. Dan admitted he didn't like the idea of Chloe and Lucifer spending more time together, but he thought if it was their daughter who went missing, and concluded solving the case was more important.
- Linda and Lucifer further discussed his problems with Chloe. Linda told him it is not that Chloe had power over him, but instead he gave power to her. Lucifer deduced he needed to take back control by having sex with Chloe, despite Linda's protests that it wasn't what she meant.
- Chloe told Lucifer about the case and he flirted aggressively, but she firmly stated she would never sleep with him.
- At the event, a young man, the missing girl's brother, demanded to see Cruz. Lucifer distracted the bouncer by asking which of the scantily clad women nearby he desired, but he revealed he was gay and interested in Lucifer himself, but he managed to make him leave. The brother accused Cruz of killing his sister. They assured him they will handle the situation and dismissed him.
- Cruz appeared on stage and gave a speech, which Lucifer was decidedly unimpressed with. He stood up and brazenly asked what if he already had everything Cruz said was essential to getting women, since Chloe was still not receptive, to their embarrassment. Lucifer accidentally revealed she's a cop and got them kicked out.
- Chloe blamed Lucifer, but said they could get into the after-party.
- Maze is alone at Lux when she was surprised by Amenadiel, who dodged the knife she threw casually. They fought briefly but Amenadiel overpowered her and said they both wanted the same thing, even though Maze won't admit it, but she refused to cooperate.
- Chloe looked for Lucifer at Lux and was surprised by him naked. She made him get dressed, but noticed his wing scars on his back. She tried to touch them but he grabbed her hand and asked her not to.
- At the after-party, which was arranged at Lux, a man hit on Chloe with lame pickup lines, but she responded positively, ignoring Lucifer's protests. She ditched him when she found out he wasn't at the previous party. Lucifer realized the red dress he provided her with was attracting too much attention, including Carver Cruz's, who pulled out a gun and demanded to leave. Chloe overpowered him and in a panic he said "they" are going to kill Lindsay.
- Carver admitted despite his appearance and hypocrisy as a "player", he loved Lindsay and has been in a committed relationship with her, which amazed Lucifer. He revealed they said they're going to kill her if cops were involved. Lucifer picked up the phone and called the kidnappers and arranged a meeting, but they hung up before Chloe prompted Lucifer to make sure Lindsay was still alive. They received a video of Lindsay begging him to rescue her. Lucifer intended to go alone, but Chloe insisted to come along while forbidding Carver from coming.
- Curious, Chloe asked a bit about Lucifer's supposed powers. Chloe claimed to not believe in the brimstone hell and that he didn't scare her.
- Chloe spotted Carver, who apparently didn't follow them but found the address somehow. Lucifer followed him in, but locked Chloe out because he promised "no police". Chloe called the SWAT.
- Carver told Lucifer the kidnappers demanded that he came. One of them showed up and tried to grab the money bag. Lucifer held firm but relented at Carver's request. The kidnapper refused to bring Lindsay to them, and Carver pulled a gun on him.
- In the distance, Chloe heard a gunshot, which turned out to be Lindsay who shot Carver from behind.
- The kidnapper was revealed to be her brother.
- Lindsay said she met Carver and had a relationship with him, losing her virginity to him two years ago, and when he met her more recently he didn't remember her at all, while Lucifer dryly commented he situation was getting from bad to worse. Lucifer objected to her desire to shoot Carver, and her brother told her to shoot Lucifer. He advanced towards Lindsay, casually backhanding her brother on the way, and briefly flashes his demonic face.
- Chloe came in and saw a flash on a reflection and asked, "What are you?"
- With all three of the others cowering on the ground, Lucifer once again asserted that he was, in fact, the Devil, and goaded her into shooting him in the leg. To his immense shock, however, Lucifer found that he was both in pain and bleeding from the shot.
- The cavalry arrived and cleaned up the mess. Chloe thanked Lucifer and offered to drive him home.
- At home, Chloe was greeted by Trixie, who threw her off-guard with her slap-slap-kiss theory about her and Lucifer.
- At Lux, Maze was upset at whatever was changing Lucifer, and demanded to go home, but Lucifer stated the fun had just begun. Manly Whatnots
- Lucifer and Maze attend a fashion show from a shoe designer named Benny Choi.
- Lucifer is excited about his apparent mortality while Maze is worried.
- Lucifer is making out with a model backstage when shots ring out, panic ensues, and a woman gets trampled to death.Sweet Kicks
- At the police department, Lucifer cheerily pretends to be there to blackmail Chloe about her shooting him. At the lieutenant's office, he bargains to be on the case.
- Lucifer turns out has helped Choi get his first show. He admitted he was involved in a recent gang-related conflict.
- Chloe reluctantly brings Lucifer to a cop bar to get Lucifer to shut up about his leg. Lucifer observes she wasn't popular. She comes across a cop she thinks is corrupt, and Lucifer punches him before Chloe drags him out of there.
- Amenadiel finds Maze in a coffee shop. She admits she wants to go back to Hell, and that Lucifer doesn't confide in her anymore but rather in a doctor.
- At Lux, Maze told Lucifer his behaviour is foolish, but he thinks she's just jealous of Chloe. She scoffs at this notion and says she won't be able to protect him, but he says that's what she does.
- Dan shows up and told Lucifer he convinces the cop at the bar to not press charges and that he better take care of Chloe if he wants to be on the case, to Lucifer's slight confusion.
- Amenadiel finds Linda and introduces himself as a doctor. Sweet Kicks
- Chloe and Lucifer drives to investigate the suspects, Dani and Diego Ramirez, but Chloe locks Lucifer in the car.
- Chloe knocks the door to no response, but heard a scream inside seconds later. She kicks in the door and finds Lucifer inside. The couple says they didn't do it, the victim was Diego's cousin and offered a possible suspect, "Yellow Viper". Chloe gets a message about another victim.
- It turned out to be Benny's pet pig. Benny said he tried to support Viper when he was in jail, and didn't know he got out.
- Amenadiel invites Linda for a drink, attempting to get more information on Lucifer.
- They find Viper teaching a bunch of people spray painting, and Lucifer is once again disappointed that the bad guys are so lame. He was uncooperative, and the Ramirezs show up with backup - and lots of guns. Lucifer distracts them while Viper and his kids escape.
- Lights go off, and Maze comes to their rescue, quickly taking down the thugs.
- Chloe was not pleased, stating that whenever Lucifer offers his favors, bad things would happen.
- In the car, Viper admits to Lucifer that he only wanted to teach his art and he didn't shoot Benny, saying he won't miss. This makes Chloe realize that with Benny on stage being such an easy target, and so many people in the crowd, it is suspicious no one was shot dead.
- Benny offers Lucifer a Hell-themed art piece as thanks, but they're onto him. His bodyguard admits to framing Viper under Benny's orders.
- Lucifer smashes Benny through the art piece and terrorizes him with his demonic form.
- Lucifer smugly informs Chloe he's now an official civilian consultant. She once again rejects him and drives away.
- At Lux, Maze reaffirms that she would protect him, no matter what.
- Maze creeps up to and observes Chloe in her sleep, revealing the horribly-disfigured half side of her face in the mirror. Sweet Kicks
- A security guard at a warehouse is murdered.
- Lucifer sings Sinnerman in Lux. Favorite Son
March[edit | edit source]
- Trixie celebrates her 8th birthday.
- Chloe demands Trixie to come clean with eating her birthday cake. Dan thinks it's no big deal and convinces Trixie to admit it, and she says Lucifer said it was okay.
- Dan is not impressed that Lucifer is having an influence over Trixie.
- Lucifer has his first case as an official consultant for the police. Little did he know this case would become more personal than he anticipated.
- He seemed very bored by the case until he realizes that the missing shipping container was his own. He tries to play it cool, but the missing container is clearly a big deal.
- Lucifer is completely disrespectful to the dead man. Chloe is upset, but Lucifer doesn't understand why. He says that there's no reason to be respectful to rotting flesh; the deceased is either already in hell or heaven listening to Uriel's welcome speech. Lucifer finds himself bored and goes back to his club.
- At Lux, Maze tells Lucifer that the missing container was not only Lucifer's, but it was "The Container". He goes back to the crime scene with much more interest.
- Lucifer starts out the investigation by attacking a man in a truck selling snow cones. The snow cone man says that the biker club, Los Diablos, has eyes on the dock and would know who stole Lucifer's container.
- When Chloe was worried that Lucifer was into criminal activities, she enlisted Dan's help.
- Dan went to Lux and spoke with Maze about seeing their books. Maze is about to oblige and leads Dan "to the back" where she knocks him out.
- Dan wakes up naked in Chloe's bed. Maze was just trying to get Chloe and Dan back together so that Lucifer wouldn't be interested in Chloe anymore.
- Dan acts like he will turn Maze in for assaulting him, but she knows that he can't tell them that a small female bartender knocked him out. Who would believe his story? So he tells Chloe that Lux's books are clean.
- Lucifer and Chloe go to see the men of Los Diablos, and Lucifer stands on the bar asking who took his property. Before Lucifer can get into a fight, Chloe takes down the first biker to throw a punch. The president of the club, Hank Cutter, invites Chloe and Lucifer into his office.
- Lucifer says that Hank likes being considered a criminal, but what else does he want? He wants to go legit and own a clothing line. Clearly, that was not what Chloe and Lucifer were expecting, but he claims to know nothing about the murder.
- Lucifer and Chloe stake him out assuming that he will take them straight to the murderer. Chloe admits that she's upset that Lucifer is not being honest with her, and she wants to know what's in the container.
- She's worried that she would have to arrest him if he had black market items in his container. Lucifer reveals that he only has Russian dolls in the container. Chloe admits that she actually likes working with Lucifer, and he thinks that's cause for celebration
- Although Lucifer thinks it's ludicrous to sit back and wait, Hank does exactly what Chloe expected. Unfortunately, when he confronted the murderer, Renny, he gets shot.
- While Chloe tends to him, Lucifer commandeers her car to chase after the shooter. Lucifer follows him to the rooftop.
- Renny is afraid to give up the person who hired him to steal Lucifer's container. Lucifer says, "Give me what is mine." Renny said that he looked in the container, and he saw "them". Lucifer shows his true face, and he jumps off of the roof.
- Thankfully, the police have recovered Lucifer's sacred container.
- Lucifer opens it up and shows Chloe the Russian dolls. Chloe is surprised but satisfied that Lucifer told the truth.
- Once she leaves, Lucifer opens the secret compartment in the back of the container, but it's empty.
- Not only does someone have his wings, but Dan and Chloe aren't completely charmed by Lucifer.
- When Lucifer returns to see Linda, she attacks him with biblical passages. She calls Lucifer Samael, his given name, and says he used to be called the "Lightbringer". Lucifer is visibly uncomfortable. Linda says that God didn't cast him out of heaven because he was angry with Lucifer; God cast him out because he needed Lucifer to do the most difficult of jobs. Lucifer gets upset saying that God made him a torturer.
- As much as Lucifer appears to love being the devil, it's clearly a burden on him as well. Linda says that he has to embrace all that he is. Lucifer says that he can't and punches a hole through her wall. He leaves a very shaken Linda behind.
- Lucifer tells Mazikeen, "Someone's got my wings." Favorite Son
- At Lux, Maze beckons a man to come upstairs and join her in the private pool and unexpectedly keeps his head underwater for a while before Lucifer arrives, called him Sergei Bok and interrogates him about his stolen wings, he says he knows nothing about them, and Lucifer ponders whether they are going at it wrong as he is the fifth person they've interrogated. Wingman
- At the precinct, Dan tries to convince Chloe Decker to close her investigation on Malcolm, as his wife is about to pull the plug.
- Lucifer sneaks up on Chloe while she's studying the case at home. They swap simple advice on what to do regarding their cases.
- Lucifer takes Chloe's advice on getting a fresh pair of eyes working his case, which comes in the form of his brother Amenadiel. Unfortunately Lucifer's brother, despite being shocked his wings are lost somewhere amount the humans, wasn't exactly looking to help the man who left him in control of Hell.
- This pushes Lucifer to return to Chloe for her help, even though she laughs at the notion of his missing wings which turns into him helping her with case alongside Dan.
- Chloe reconstructs the scene of the shooting but couldn't make a breakthrough.
- Dan was surprised when he was notified that Chloe did, indeed, put out an APB for angel wings.
- The FBI got a hit; the wings are to be auctioned, along with some other Christianity-related "antiques".
- Lucifer, joined by Amenadiel, gets into the auction after Lucifer flaunts his mysterious coin.
- Dan brings Chloe to see Malcolm and his family. His wife is very upset to see her there and tells her to leave.
- The auction host, Carmen Grant, is excited at the prospect of auctioning the coin after an expert's report, but Lucifer told him it is not for sale. His goons draw their guns at the duo, and Amenadiel dares them to shoot. Lucifer smooths it over, saying he'll bid for the wings.
- Amenadiel asks why Lucifer is afraid of guns, and Lucifer admits he's became mortal. Amenadiel relishes in the prospect of some thug sending him back to Hell.
- The first item is chain links that supposedly held St. Paul. Amenadiel notes that his wrists are too thick to fit into them, and Lucifer jokes about him being the saint of honey cakes, which amuses Amenadiel.
- Chloe appears just in time to warn Lucifer about the FBI raid that will happen in five minutes, and is distracted as she is apparently smitten with Amenadiel.
- Carmen reveals Lucifer's wings, and Chloe breathlessly says they are gorgeous.
- FBI storms the place.
- Chloe spots a couple of suspicious personalities slipping away, but find that they seem to have vanished into a brick wall.
- Amenadiel slows down time at Lucifer's request so that his brother could get his wings before the FBI takes everyone away. However, Lucifer realizes the wings are fake.
- Chloe finds a secret passage and the feds go into it.
- Lucifer is frustrated and refuses to help Chloe further on her case, and tells Amenadiel he has to work on finding his wings alone.
- Lucifer tracks down Carmen calls him out on finding his wings and being so affected that he lied about them so that he could keep the real ones in his possession. This revelation ends in a terrifying confrontation where Lucifer forces Carmen to tell who tipped him off about the wings.
- Amenadiel then finds Lucifer on the beach.
- Amenadiel tries to convince Lucifer to return to Hell, only to watch as Lucifer burns his wings.
- It is revealed that Amenadiel was the one to tip Carmen off about the whereabouts of the wings, hoping the reminder of the wings would convince Lucifer to return to Hell.
- With Lucifer's wings destroyed, he can't return to Hell, forcing Amenadiel to take over.
- Lucifer is going to release Mazikeen from her vow to serve him, but she reaffirms her loyalty. She watches as Chloe comes in and they talk enigmatically about their cases; she reveals a small case which holds a single feather from Lucifer's wings.
- After several months in a coma, Malcolm's wife decided to take him off of life support. Malcolm was sent to Hell, where he was starved of food, entertainment, and people as punishment. While Malcolm's first death lasted less than a minute, the perceived experiment was decades. In an effort to return Lucifer to hell, Amenadiel resurrected Malcolm, instructing him to kill Lucifer in return. Wingman
- Reese Getty, wakes up in a hospital. He asks a nurse if his wife has visited but is informed that she hasn't.
- Nevertheless, Reese remains optimistic that he can fix things with his wife.
- Once Reese is recovered, he goes to give her flowers only to hear her having sex with another man.
- Reese waits and hides and sees Lucifer leave the motel.
- Enraged, Reese tails him to Lux where he is confronted by Lucifer.
- Reese mentions that he wants to get revenge on the man who's sleeping with his wife, and is egged on by Lucifer, who does not realize that this man is, indeed, himself.
- Reese digs up dirt on Lucifer and begins a story focusing on Lucifer, at the LA Telegraph, where he is a Pulitzer-prize winning reporter.
- He tails Lucifer and Chloe on their investigations, claiming that he is writing a story on their partnership when he is in fact planning an expose of Lucifer.
- He discovers more than he bargained for, however, namely, that Lucifer is not just a shady character or involved in illegal dealings but the actual devil.
- He rushes this information to Linda, who does not believe him, as she does not yet know the truth.
- Reese and Linda get a devoiced.
- With Lucifer's wings burned the Lord of Hell has the unprecedented opportunity to reinvent himself. With a glitzy party underway at Lux, to celebrate his recently severed ties to all things heavenly and below, his indulgent nature is still front and centre.
- Chloe and Dan arrives and brings a gift of an unusual drink, but had to leave to attend Malcolm Graham's welcome back party.
- At the party, Malcolm confronts Chloe and Dan. At first, it appears he's giving her grief while everyone else looks on before he reveals he's just messing with them. He could even stand up from his wheelchair with some difficulty. Paolucci comments how heaven doesn't want him and hell couldn't keep him, and Malcolm says "You've got no idea" and winks at the pair. Et Tu, Doctor?
- At Linda's, Lucifer is displeased with his recent emotions, but Linda is pleased he's letting his guard down. Lucifer asks her to help to get Chloe past her ex, but she refuses.
- Chloe and Lucifer investigate a therapist's murder. He may have attracted enemies as he encouraged people to cheat. Lucifer briefly talks to his wife but is entirely callous and is told off by a man comforting her and offering her tissues. Lucifer is excited at the prospect of reading his patient files but is told that they are required to have a psychologist, and when he suggests Linda, Chloe says it needs to be court-approved.
- Lucifer promptly seduces a Judge to achieve that end. Et Tu, Doctor?
- Chloe and Lucifer argue about Linda's involvement. Linda notifies them about a patient named Richard Kester who sent him a death threat, but otherwise, his patients seem happy with him.
- Chloe tells Lucifer she and Dan separated because he focused too much on his job but lately he's making time for her and Trixie.
- Linda calls to warn that Kester may be a danger to himself, and Chloe finds him standing near the edge of a building, joined by Lucifer after a moment. Lucifer wants him to help him understand jealousy, but Kester says he didn't kill Shaw and shows he's just sad instead of jealous. Lucifer's callous attitude accidentally convinces him not to kill himself.
- Kester reveals he knows Shaw's wife and he met her two days ago when Chloe through she's in Phoenix due to her plane tickets.
- Linda goes and meets Maze at Lux, who dismisses her relationship with Lucifer. Linda thinks her rudeness comes from a feeling of powerlessness. Chloe arrives and figured out Sandy Shaw may have been stalking one of her husband's female patients. Dan calls and Chloe had to leave, much to Lucifer's chagrin.
- At her apartment, Chloe discovers finds Malcolm waiting for her. He says he's also looking into the Palmetto case and he was buying information from Nikolas Aoudi and he thinks a cop shot both of them. Chloe's still doesn't believe him. He reports that he is dropping the case and suggests she does as well because whoever did it is willing to kill cops.
- They get a call that Sandy is sitting in a parking garage and go to confront Sandy.
- When they arrive they find Sandy with several bags of horse manure in her car that she was going to through on the patient that was sleeping with her husband. She had found out after Dr. Medina, her husband's colleague, asked if her husband would be up for a drink. Her husband had already told her he would be with him.
- Lucifer is unhappy that Linda keeps agreeing with Chloe and goes to crash Dr. Shaw's patient support group looking for support.
- Linda and Chloe discuss Lucifer and Linda's relationship and therapy work as well as Dr. Shaw. Chloe notes that it is unusual that the cheater therapist was so bad at cheating. He should have at least told his Colleague to have a better alibi. Chloe then realizes that it placed Dr. Medina in a role where he could let Sandy know her husband was cheating. And he had been very attentively comforting her.
- Lucifer meanwhile in the support group is relating his trouble with Chloe and Dr. Linda until Dr. Medina stops him and says that the meeting can't be about him. Lucifer thinks about it then agree then asking Dr. Medina what he desires. When he says Sandy, Lucifer recognizes him from the beginning as Tissue Lad.
- Dr. Medina shoves Lucifer against the wall and holds a knife to his throat confessing that he set everything up for her to find out, but no matter what he did Sandy still loved Dr. Shaw. Lucifer reflects on his jealousy reporting he thinks he understands now, but his case is different.
- Chloe shows up to arrest Dr. Medina, flipping him on to the ground where he bites her before she punches him and cuffs him.
- Later, Chloe has a concern about Pallmeto and how the other shooter knew where Malcolm was.
- Chloe and Lucifer went to the pub from the party, where they discover that Tony has been killed. Et Tu, Doctor?
- The following day Lucifer goes to Linda, where she was to pay her, but Linda has decided to have a professional relationship.
- Lucifer asks Linda about the doctor next door which Linda reveals without knowing is Amenadiel.
- At Chloe's apartment, Chloe thanks Dan about everything and they kissed.
- Dan arrives in a car and meets Malcolm there; he congratulates him on finding the killer.
- It is revealed that Malcolm shot Paolucci and faked the suicide note, and that it was Dan shot Malcolm at Pallmeto. Malcolm reveals that he plans to blackmail Dan with this.
- Back at Lux, Lucifer knows that Maze betrayed him. He is angry about this and says that he is done with Maze. Et Tu, Doctor?
- A pizza delivery man arrives at Lucifer's party and Lucifer invites him in, introducing him to a trio of scantily clad girls. One invites him to join them, and he says he will, but he doesn't. A Priest Walks Into a Bar
- Lucifer is confused that he did not join in with the hot girls at the party, but Linda says he is struggling with an emotional void with his lack of genuine friends. Linda tells Lucifer that he feels lonely. He says that he always have people around him. Linda tells him that being alone and being lonely are two different things. You can be surrounded by people but they're not your friends.
- A priest, Frank Lawrence, comes to Lux and asks Lucifer to intervene in a drug operation targeting kids (particularly one named Connor) at a youth centre, headed by the director Lenny Arietta himself, but he refuses.
- Lucifer talks to Chloe about it and he is convinced her that the priest is hiding something.
- They arrive at Arietta's office but finds him dead. They question the kids, and one of them mentions Father Frank is obsessed with Connor.
- Chloe finds his criminal records, all over 10 years ago, and a restraining order by Arietta.
- Chloe talks to Dan and mentions the kiss they had and agree to have dinner together and leaves.
- Malcolm finds Dan and tells him he chose him as his partner, as he suspects Dan shot him and wants to keep an eye on Dan. He asks Dan to get him something from evidence.
- Chloe and Lucifer visits Father Frank's church, and Lucifer dispenses his own brand of advice to a woman contemplating cheating.
- Amenadiel meets Malcolm and urges him to get the job done.
- Father Frank admits to having a fight with Arietta, however, the previous woman proves that he was listening to her confessions when Arietta was killed.
- As the three exit the church, a car appears and a gunman open fires on them, without hitting anyone.
- Father Frank reveals a voice messaging threatening him not to interfere, and that he knows there is another drug dealer, The Spider, involved, and Connor is already part of the drug business.
- Lucifer brings Father Frank to Lux for protection, but not without mocking him with nun-themed strippers.
- Father Frank confesses a car crash killed his daughter along with Connor's parents, and plays piano with Lucifer
- Chloe gets a lead on The Spider and spots the girl who was with Conner at the place and suspects she is involved in drug dealing. Conner appears and sees Chloe, and he pulls out a gun and fires at the ceiling, causing panic, and escaping in the chaos.
- Traffic cam shows him as the car shooter. Father Frank states he still have faith in him.
- Dan gives Malcolm the evidence gun, but Malcolm says he isn't finished with him yet.
- Maze tells Lucifer that Father Frank was talking to Conner on the phone before leaving.
- Chloe and Lucifer finds Connor at his sanctuary with the gun. Eric Doyle, the counsellor they interrogated before at the youth centre, appears to tells Connor to shoot, revealing himself as The Spider. Connor refuses to shoot Frank, so Eric does, and Chloe shoots him.
- Frank tells Lucifer that God has a plan for him too, before dying.
- At his balcony, Lucifer rages against the heavens as a good man like Father Frank "loses" in God's game.
- Chloe and Dan meet but think they have too much on their minds to discuss their issues.
- Chloe goes to check on Lucifer. She confesses she doesn't remember much from her piano lessons, but start playing "Heart and Soul" with him on the piano.
- At a diner, Amenadiel threatens to send Malcolm back to hell, and tells him to use the gun that Dan stole for him to kill Lucifer. A Priest Walks Into a Bar
- When a prominent restaurateur named Javier is killed, Chloe and Lucifer investigate his murder.
- Lucifer becomes emotionally involved as he learns that Javier was a hard taskmaster, known to his staff as Pops, and is convinced that Junior, Pops' estranged son, had returned in order to kill his controlling, overbearing father.
- Chloe's mother comes into town and visit Chloe at work.
- Lucifer meets Penelope Decker.
- Penelope tries to get Trixie to have her first audition, creating a row with Chloe.
- Trixie runs away to find Lucifer, who always cheers her up, but bumps into Maze in the bar instead.
- Trixie becomes Maze's first human friend.
- Amenadiel gives Malcolm his assignment for saving his life and Malcolm comes clean to Dan who he is after, blackmailing him in the process.
- Lucifer has a chat to Junior, asking him how it feels to be finally free of his domineering father, but learns that Junior had wanted to prove himself to his father and didn't kill him.
- Maze sees Dr. Linda Martin for the first time, asking her for advice on how to fit in.
- Lucifer is invited to dinner with Penelope Decker and Chloe invites Dan along as a buffer.
- Dan turns up with chocolate cake for Trixie, but all are upset to learn that Lucifer has brought Junior along to cook the meal.
- Lucifer causes upset through the meal, telling Penelope that she upsets Chloe, but it doesn't mean Chloe wants to kill her.
- Dan takes Junior to the station to make a statement, telling Lucifer "I wanted one reason to stick up for you. Just one."
- Chloe and Lucifer talk about the case and go back to the restaurant, where the woman Pops was grooming to take over starts a grease fire.
- While saving Chloe from the burning restaurant, Lucifer is burned by the fire, much to his disgust.
- Chloe has managed to save some of the evidence that will tie the guilty party to the crime, and all is well.
- Dan goes back to Malcolm and tells him that Lucifer deserves everything he gets, but he's not prepared to kill him.
- Malcolm attacks Dan and ties him up, taking the gun. He also sees a text from Chloe on Dan's phone and sends her a break-up text.
- Chloe turns up at the penthouse late that evening, drunk, after fighting with her mother and receiving the text from Dan.
- She throws herself at Lucifer, but he rejects her advances, much to the surprise of both of them.
- He starts to talk to her about not everyone growing up like their parents, but she falls asleep in his arms. Pops
- Chloe wakes up to find herself naked in Lucifer's bed. She is horrified, and he winds her up before admitting that they didn't have sex and that Chloe took her own clothes off while drunk. Chloe slinks out, leaving Lucifer feeling on a strange high. He decides it must be a buzz from doing good and decides to explore this further.
- Called to a case, Lucifer discovers the victim is well-regarded philanthropist Tim Dunlear, who was a bad guy turned good.
- Malcolm ties Dan up and leaves him.
- Hell-bent on demonstrating his own newfound altruism, Lucifer takes it upon himself to host the foundation's charity gala at Lux, causing Chloe to tease him about becoming Saint Lucifer.
- Lucifer likes the idea of being Saint Lucifer and tells Dr. Linda about it. She agrees that good deeds can make you feel good but warns him it's not something to just play with. He ignores her, of course.
- When they trace the homeless man who had stolen the victim's wallet and watch, Lucifer proves he's as generous as Dunlear by handing him the clothes off his back, leaving himself naked again, but finds that the buzz isn't nearly as noticeable as before.
- Lucifer and Chloe interview key people in the case, leading to them attending a lunch with donors for the foundation.
- Lucifer refuses to use his mojo on the women, as it doesn't fit with his new image, but does start singing, leading a young man (Kyle) to burst into tears. It turns out he was Dunlear's lover. Vanessa, his wife, had gone along with the affair to keep up his image.
- Kyle shows them a photo of a bare field that Dunlear had sent him as proof, but of what he doesn't know.
- Malcolm returns to Dan, gloating over his plan to kill Lucifer and frame Dan for it.
- Chloe talks to Will Flemming, the lawyer for the Dunlear Foundation, who is upset that Chloe has been questioning Vanessa. She points out that he now has control of the estate, and he threatens her to back off.
- Lucifer has prepared Lux for the gala event for the Dunlear Foundation.
- He again refuses to agree to work his mojo, intent on protecting his new-found saintliness. He heads upstairs to get changed.
- Chloe is upset and tells him she misses the old Lucifer - at least he had her back.
- Amenadiel is enjoying a steak dinner. Maze turns up to taunt and annoy him. To convince her that he can be fun and spontaneous, he tells her he is the one who started the rumors that connected Lucifer with a goat.
- Chloe visits Kyle, and they work on the case, investigating Dunlear's last movements he had visited Haiti. They realize that the Foundation was supposed to be building a school there, but the photo showed that the school was not being built.
- Chloe visits Flemming again and talks to him about the discovery. They look into Vanessa.
- Dan manages to break free from where he has been tied up and breaks out of the room. He heads out to save Lucifer from Malcolm.
- In the penthouse, Lucifer is getting ready for the gala when Malcolm turns up and points a gun at him.
- Mindful of his new ability to be injured, Lucifer sweet-talks him into not shooting, pointing out that Amenadiel doesn't have the power to kill him, and trading him his Pentecostal coin, a subway ticket out of Hell.
- Vanessa turns up at the penthouse, to find a shaken Lucifer.
- She tells him she's leaving tomorrow, after the gala. Lucifer chats with her and realizes that she was the one who murdered her husband. He tells her that the detective will figure out her motives.
- She pulls out a gun and shoots Lucifer several times, then leaves.
- Dan makes it to Lux and frantically searches for Lucifer. He enters the penthouse, to find Lucifer lying on the floor.
- Lucifer sits up with a start and is surprised to find himself still alive.
- He leaves Dan to get a drink, telling him he looks terrible and heads downstairs.
- Vanessa is about to start her speech, apologizing for the absence of Lucifer, but he turns up, to her shock, and announces that the best way to honor Dunlear's memory is to unmask his killer.
- He is about to turn his mojo on Vanessa, but Chloe turns up and says she already knows. Vanessa declares that she deserved the money and her husband was going to ruin everything.
- Vanessa is arrested, and again Lucifer feels that rush, as Chloe takes her away.
- Maze tells Lucifer that she has slept with Amenadiel and will now be working on Lucifer's side rather than Amenadiel's.
- Lucifer tells her of his adventures and muses on how he is still alive despite being shot.
- A thought occurs in Lucifer head and Lucifer heads off, a knife in his hand.
- Lucifer visits Chloe, who tells him that she feels comfortable with him and able to open up to him in a way she can't with anyone else. He runs the knife blade over his hand behind his back, sees that it makes him bleed, and tells her that she appears to make him vulnerable too. St. Lucifer
April[edit | edit source]
April 17 Its 3 weeks later.
- A young woman appears to be in the middle of a Satanic ritual. She is stabbed, but it is all fake. Until it becomes all too real and she is killed, her killer talking about the real Lucifer. #TeamLucifer
- In the penthouse, Maze is busy throwing a selection of knives at Lucifer, who is trying to work out what makes him vulnerable.
- Maze points out that he knows what makes him vulnerable, and if he really thought she could hurt him with something he wouldn't let her throw it. To prove the point, she throws a one of her hell forge blades in the design of a feather, and he catches it, telling her that demon daggers forged in Hell would hurt anyone.
- He tells her that it's time to send Amenadiel back to Heaven forcibly if necessary, and holds up the blade. He then stubs his toe on a step and claims that he's discovered something else that can hurt him, but just then Chloe arrives.
- Chloe complains that Lucifer has been avoiding her for weeks, but says she has a case now that she can't solve without him.
- He reluctantly goes along with her, but keeps his distance from her, much to her annoyance.
- They bump into Jacob Williams, the fake priest Lucifer met in season 1episode 2, who recognizes Lucifer. He is leading a protest outside the theatre where the dead girl has been found.
- A young woman is lying in a pentagram on the stage of the theatre, and on her back is carved the words "Hail Lucifer." Lucifer is disgusted by the idea of fake Satanists.
- Williams breaks through the cordon and throws accusations at Lucifer. Malcolm has him taken away, and shows off to Lucifer, who is disgusted with him as well.
- Chloe gets the address of the girl, and Lucifer heads out to see her father, Lucifer will meet Chloe there rather than traveling with her.
- The father tells them of a rebellious teenage daughter.
- Chloe spots a hidden door, which opens into an area used for rituals.
- They find the name Corazon. The name is linked to a man who took Rose in for sub-dermal implants at a tattoo shop.
- Malcolm is accosted by Amenadiel, and tells him Lucifer told him Amenadiel can't kill him. He shows him the coin he got. Amenadiel is horrified by what he has started. Graham tells him that he's now "hashtag Team Lucifer".
- Chloe tries to arrange the subdermal implants to make a word. Lucifer helps out by making Filii Hircus, Children of the Goat. A web search finds a website for Church of the Dark Prince, and Filii Hircus as password reveals a meeting place and time.
- Lucifer heads out on his own again, and meets Chloe there.
- They are told the meeting is private, and Lucifer sends Chloe to the car to look for his ID and then shows his devil face to the doorman, who screams and lets them in.
- They are bemused by the ceremony taking place inside.
- Lucifer speaks out and is cheered by the group, who say he's the best Lucifer they've had.
- The leader talks to them of wanting revenge for Rose, and tells them more about Corazon.
- Chloe looks at the pictures on the wall and talks to Lucifer about them. He tells her that angels can hurt another angel. Struck with a sudden thought, he starts to feel her back, trying to find out if she has wings and is an angel, and that's why she makes him vulnerable.
- Maze meets up with Amenadiel, who is upset about how things have turned out with Graham.
- Chloe and Lucifer head back to Chloe's place, where he chats to Trixie and then demands to inspect Chloe's back to see if she is an angel sent to destroy him. She acquiesces, and then when he finds nothing she tells him not everyone is out to get him.
- A message comes through - Corazon has been found. But he is dead, fastened to the ceiling in a warehouse.
- Red paint around the warehouse turns out to be a large anamorphic print - Morningstar. This appears to be a message especially for Lucifer.
- Worried that he is involved in some way, Chloe sends him home, but he is upset, resenting any implication that he is responsible for the deaths.
- Lucifer visits Dr Linda, upset that Chloe has sent him away and worried that she doesn't trust him. She suggests that one way to deal with things would be to stay away from Chloe, but he doesn't want that.
- Maze is in bed with Amenadiel. She pulls a dagger out, ready to send him back to heaven or hell - but he wakes up and flies off.
- Lucifer has a clash with Williams and his anti-Satan protesters outside Lux, and this is caught on TV and shown on the news later.
- Malcolm extracts him from the scuffle and takes him to the penthouse.
- Dan tries to talk to Chloe at the warehouse. They spot a cufflink a letter M.
- Back at the police station, they watch the article on the news where Lucifer attacks Williams. They spot the cufflink Williams is wearing it's a match for the one they found, a W not an M.
- Malcolm is in the penthouse. Lucifer notices red paint on his hands and realizes that it was Malcolm who set up the scene in the warehouse, including framing the preacher, Williams. Lucifer starts to attack him, but a furious Amenadiel turns up and Malcolm flees.
- Amenadiel and Lucifer fight, destroying the penthouse, until Maze turns up, tells them they both used her and to do their own dirty work. She lays out two demonic blades, tells them to kill each other, and then leaves.
- Amenadiel leaves too, leaving Lucifer heading downstairs to the bar for a drink, as the bottles in the penthouse are all smashed.
- Chloe and the team arrive, looking for him. She talks to Lucifer, shocked at his beaten-up appearance.
- He is thoroughly miserable at how things are working out. She listens sympathetically until she moves around the side of the bar and spots the body of Williams lying there, a single shot to the head. #TeamLucifer
- As more officers appear in Lux, Chloe pulls a gun and points it at Lucifer, arresting him for murder.
Lucifer tells Chloe that he didn't kill Jacob, and she says that it doesn't matter what she believes. He says that's all that matters, and Chloe orders him to put his hands up. Laughing, Lucifer says that the joke is on him, and Chloe tells him to come peacefully. He refuses and advances on her, saying that he's accepting his role in everything. Lucifer says that Chloe is just like all the rest, and invites them to shoot him. He confronts a rookie and reaches into his pocket, and the man panics and shoots. Lucifer disappears, and Chloe tells the officers to search the area.
- Lucifer finds himself on the roof with Amenadiel.
- Amenadiel wonders what he was trying to accomplish, and Lucifer complains that Amenadiel ruined things as always. He says that Amenadiel doesn't need to kill him because he's done on Earth. There's no reason for him to stay on Earth anymore, and tells Amenadiel to take him back to Hell. Amenadiel refuses.
- Malcolm arrives as the CSI team is bagging and tagging evidence at Lux. He confronts Dan about what happened to Lucifer. Dan says that he disappeared and is on the run.
- When an officer cuts himself on one of Maze's daggers Malcolm says that he'll take it to the station, and walks away with the blade.
- Chloe talks to Dan privately and says that Lucifer is innocent. Dan doesn't believe it, and Chloe points out that Lucifer is a man of passion, but the preacher was shot in the head execution-with no passion.
- A officer finds what appears to be the murder weapon, and Dan figures that Lucifer's prints will be on the gun... but he's innocent. He tells his ex that they need to talk somewhere else.
- On the roof, Amenadiel says that Maze was right. People have died because of him, and he lost sight of the bigger picture. Now he wants to make things right, and needs to send Malcolm back to Hell.
- Amenadiel asks Lucifer to help him, and Lucifer says that he'll inflict one last punishment before he returns to Hell. Take Me Back to Hell
- Amenadiel takes Lucifer to his office and the angel asks how Lucifer is going to find Malcolm.
- Lucifer complains that Amenadiel is an egotistical twit, just as Linda comes in. She's surprised to see Lucifer, and figures that Amenadiel is stealing her patient. Lucifer says that she's just what they need.
- At home, Chloe slaps Dan when she learns that he lied to her.
- He insists that he shot Malcolm to protect her, but Chloe points out that he let everyone think that she was delusional. However, she tells Dan that he can make it right by proving Lucifer is innocent.
- She says that she needs to find Lucifer because he thinks that she abandoned him.
- Lucifer and Amenadiel tell Linda that they're brothers, and they hope that she can fix their problems.
- They start arguing and Linda finally tells them to stop. She points out that Amenadiel lied to her about being a therapist so he could manipulate Lucifer. Linda says that everything is a joke to Lucifer, even though she lets him claim that he's the Devil. The therapist says that every time Lucifer comes to some realization about his new life, he takes it in the wrong direction.
- Lucifer realizes that Malcolm will need to get fake IDs to start a new life, thanks Linda for her advice, and leaves with Amenadiel.
- At Lux, Chloe finds Maze and asks where Lucifer is. Maze says even if she knows she won't tell Chloe.
- Chloe says that she doesn't think Lucifer killed the preacher and asks Maze where Lucifer would go. Maze asks her where she thinks Lucifer is going, and Chloe figures that he's going to get punishment by going after Malcolm. She points out that if Lucifer finds Malcolm then he'll go down for murder for real, and Maze insists on going with her.
- Lucifer and Amenadiel arrive at a funeral home and Lucifer interrupts a ceremony to talk with Neil Palmer, the funeral director.
- Lucifer says that the service is a selfish way for everyone to feel good about the deceased when they ignored him in life.
- Neil leads Lucifer off to the side, and Lucifer says that five years ago, he came to Neil to get proper papers for himself. He figures that Malcolm came there, and Neil admits that Malcolm needed a fast job and had to get his hands on 100K. Malcolm mentioned an associate, Tommy, and Lucifer figures that Dan can help him track Malcolm down.
- Chloe and Maze go to Malcolm's house.
- Maze breaks in and they discover lots of recently-purchased appliances.
- As they look around, Chloe explains that she's a cop because she hates people getting away with things when they shouldn't.
- Someone opens fire on them with a shotgun and they take cover. Chloe tells the shooter to put the gun down, and Malcolm's wife, Mel, confirms that Malcolm isn't with them.
- She stops shooting and explains that Malcolm has changed since he came back to life. Maze understands that Malcolm has an appetite for life and warns that it will only get worse, and Mel says that they just missed Malcolm. He came by to get money, and he said he was going to get a beer.
- Dan calls Chloe and says that he can't find any evidence tying Malcolm to the murders. Chloe tells Dan what Mel said, and Dan suggests that there's a bar with a guy who owes Malcolm money.
- Once Dan hangs up, he sees Lucifer and Amenadiel in his office. He tells them to get out, but Amenadiel says that they need some information first.
- Dan makes the connection between Tommy and a beer, and Lucifer uses his power to make Dan say that he wants to redeem himself by taking down Malcolm.
- Dan tells them that a drug dealer named Tommy Campolongo works out of an old brewery.
- He tells them to stay put, but Amenadiel flies out the window with Lucifer while his back is turned.
- Dan calls Chloe and tells her about Tommy, and she heads there without backup.
- At the brewery, Malcolm tells Tommy that he has some seizures in Evidence that he can get for Tommy.
- Something echoes in the brewery, and Tommy checks the security cameras and discovers that his guards are down.
- Malcolm insists that it isn't his, and Tommy sends his men to investigate. The cop draws his gun and tells Tommy to load it with money from his safe.
- Tommy's thugs confront Lucifer and Amenadiel.
- The thugs draw their guns, and Lucifer suggests to Amenadiel that they avoid the time-stopping and just fight the thugs. The two celestial beings walk into the hail of bullets, unharmed, and take the men down. The last man tries to fire but his gun jams, and Lucifer tosses him across the room.
- Amenadiel suggests that they split up to cover more ground, and Lucifer agrees.
- Chloe and Maze arrive and start searching the brewery.
- Meanwhile, Malcolm finds Amenadiel and stabs him with the demon dagger he took from Lucifer.
- Lucifer arrives and Amenadiel collapses, and Malcolm runs off.
- Amenadiel tells Lucifer to get Malcolm, but Lucifer tends to his wound and says that he hates being in anyone's debt.
- Maze arrives and realizes that Amenadiel was attacked with one of her blades.
- She tells Lucifer that she'll handle it, and says for Lucifer to find Malcolm. After a moment, he goes after Malcolm.
- Chloe sees Malcolm and fires at him when he doesn't stop. She goes after him and discovers that he's dropped the bag.
- Lucifer arrives and Chloe aims her gun and tells him not to move.
- She says that she knew he was always innocent and shows him the money, and suggests that they capture Malcolm together.
- Lucifer tells her that Maze is dealing with something, and realizes that Chloe wants to clear his name so that she can keep working with him.
- Dan arrives with backup and says that he found the evidence to clear Lucifer. Take Me Back to Hell
- At Lucifer's penthouse, Amenadiel tells Maze that he's made his peace with death. She tells him to shut up and let her help him. Amenadiel says that it will take something divine to heal him. Maze takes out Lucifer's wing feather and explains that she thought that she could use it to go back home. Amenadiel is surprised that she would give it to him, and Maze admits that she doesn't understand it either. When she draws the feather from it's case it is glowing with a warm golden light. When she touches the feather to Amenadiel's side the light intensifies filling the penthouse as it heals Amenadiel's wound.
- At the station, Dan turns himself in as Lucifer and Chloe watch.
- He tells the uni that he took a weapon from Evidence and gave it to Malcolm, and Malcolm used it to kill Jacob. Even Lucifer is impressed.
- As the units take Dan away, Chloe gets a call from home. It's Malcolm, who is calling from a hangar.
- He says that he has Trixie and puts Chloe's daughter on the line. Once Chloe confirms that Trixie is okay, Malcolm tells her to bring him the money. He tells Chloe to keep Lucifer out of it or Trixie dies.
- Chloe approaches the evidence sergeant and says that she needs to examine the bag.
- Lucifer comes over and Chloe says that everything is fine, and then walks off.
- She gets the bag and goes to her car, but Lucifer gets into a nearby police car and tells her over the loudspeaker to surrender. He figures that she's keeping secrets, and Chloe finally tells him that Malcolm has Trixie.
- Chloe refuses to hand over the money until Trixie is safe, and insists that her daughter's safety is all that matters. Chloe makes Lucifer promise that he won't follower her and he gives his word.
- That night, Chloe arrives at the hangar and Malcolm is satisfied that she came alone.
- He has her slide her guns over, and Chloe refuses to hand over the money until Trixie goes free.
- Malcolm sends Trixie to Chloe, and she tells her to hide until she can come find her.
- Once Trixie runs off, Chloe opens the trunk of her car and says that he doesn't need to kill her. He says that he was going to shoot her at Palmetto and figures that he's had a second chance.
- A paper airplane lands at Malcolm's feet and Chloe runs off.
- Lucifer comes in and tells Malcolm to give him the gun. Malcolm refuses, and Lucifer asks him what he desires.
- He asks if Malcolm really wants to kill Chloe with his second chance, and figures that he wants to live. Malcolm says that he wants to live more than almost anything, and shoots Lucifer in the chest.
- As Chloe watches, Lucifer collapses and Malcolm says that there's one more thing he wants to do.
- As Lucifer lies dying, Malcolm says that he wants Lucifer to feel the same pain that he did. He takes out the Pentecostal Coin and holds it just out of Lucifer's reach, and says that he'll be sending Chloe right behind him.
- Malcolm then goes to find Chloe, while Lucifer talks to God. He says that he'll do whatever God wants, as long as he protects Chloe. With that, he dies.
- Lucifer finds himself back in Hell.
- He walks through the corridors to a room, and realizes that it's open. Lucifer insists that it isn't possible and comes back to life on Earth in the hangar. Eyes glowing red, he goes looking for Malcolm.
- Among the shelves, Malcolm finds Chloe and prepares to shoot her.
- Lucifer punches him first, and Chloe grabs her gun from the floor and shoots Malcolm repeatedly in the chest.
- Dying, Malcolm tells Lucifer that he has his coin and he'll be back. However, he discovers that the coin is gone. Lucifer holds it up and says that he knows a guy, and apparently God wants him back on earth. He tosses it up into the air and the coin disappears. Lucifer kneels and watches Malcolm die.
- Chloe calls to Trixie and she comes out.
- As they hug, Lucifer comes over and says that Malcolm killed him. She reminds him of his promise, and Lucifer points out that he didn't say anything about following her. Chloe realizes that something is wrong, but Lucifer says that it's past Trixie's bedtime.
- Lucifer goes home to find Amenadiel snoring on his couch.
- Lucifer tells Amenadiel that Malcolm is taken care of.
- Amenadiel wonders where Maze is, and Lucifer admits that he doesn't know.
- He says that he spoke to God and offered his services, and God accepted. Lucifer explains that someone has escaped from Hell, and figures that God wants him to bring the escapee back.
- Amenadiel figures that it should be easy, and realizes that Lucifer is afraid. He wonders who could scare Lucifer that much.
- Lucifer says that their mother (Goddess) escaped. Take Me Back to Hell
April-September[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer and Amenadiel search for their mother. Everything's Coming Up Lucifer
September[edit | edit source]
- Ella Lopez starts working for the LAPD.
- Lucifer and Amenadiel are looking for their mother from a list of everyone who has died at the time of their mother's escape from Hell.
- Lucifer uses his Desire Exhibition on Lee (the robber at a Jewellery store) only to discover that it is in fact not their mother but a man trying to get free of his debts. Everything's Coming Up Lucifer
- In Lucifer's therapy sessions he confides in Linda that he thinks his mother is coming to kill him. Everything's Coming Up Lucifer
- Chloe and Lucifer arrive on a studio set for their latest crime: a woman named Jillian who has metal bars similar to devil horns in her head.
- Ella (the new Forensic Scientist for the LAPD) reveals the metal bars were not the cause of death but in fact strangulation.
- Lucifer feels that his mother is responsible for the murder.
- Dan arrives on the crime scene and reveals the department wants to sweep everything under the rug so he has been reinstated but demoted.
- Lucifer meets Ella. Ella believes that Lucifer is a method actor after discussing how the devil gets a bad rep.
- Lucifer and Chloe investigate Jillian's house and talk to Jillian's land lord about the star Amy's drug addiction. Chloe discovers a large stack of cash in Jillian's home.
- Lucifer attempts to confront Amy who he believes is actually his mother until she tries to sleep with him until Chloe comes in.
- Lucifer and Chloe interview Amy who reveals Jillian was her sober companion, someone who is paid to keep her sober, and they were fighting because Amy did not want to be treated like a child and that Jillian tried to take her new supply away.
- Amy gives Chloe the drugs and the number of her dealer.
- Amenadiel enters the police station and freezes time. While looking through Chloe's desk for Lucifer's blood.
- Time suddenly unfreezes and Amenadiel leaves very confused. Everything's Coming Up Lucifer
- In another therapy session Lucifer blames other people for the current events.
- Linda questions if Lucifer is using their sessions as an excuse to misinterpret what she says for his own gain and if the sessions were actually helping or making things worse.
- Chloe enters Lux to find Amenadiel who shoots himself. He shows her he is wearing a bulletproof vest and blood packs. He claims that Lucifer was wearing this when he and Chloe confronted Malcolm and that everything he does is for a performance. He also says that Lucifer's desire exhibition is only neuro-linguistic programming. Amenadiel says this is all because they had a difficult childhood.
- Lucifer and Chloe sit in on an AA meeting where they tracked the phone of the dealer to.
- Lucifer gets up to get the dealer to come up but then is asked about his lowest point. Lucifer says that his lowest point is when his mother abandoned him and so he in turn abandoned her and questioned what she would say to justify what she did.
- After the meeting the dealer comes up to them and Chloe questions him. He tells Chloe it could be Amy's previous dealer.
- Amy's boyfriend sneaks up on Lucifer to stab him but is attacked by Maze.
- Lucifer asks Maze where she has been for the last few months. Maze tells Lucifer she was with a friend who is helping her figure out where she fits in.
- The tied up boyfriend reveals to Lucifer that Amy had an original dealer but Jillian cut him off and the dealer was very upset. Everything's Coming Up Lucifer
- Chloe begins to investigate doctors who have had their license revoked but Lucifer discovers a picture of Jillian's land lord and leaves Chloe to continue investigating.
- Ella is looking at the metal bars when Chloe comes over to ask her about her faith. Ella believes the most important part is doubt. This gives Ella the idea of where the metal bars were located, in a garden just like the land lords.
- Lucifer confronts the land lord, Roberta, about killing Jillian.
- Roberta attacks Lucifer who is actually hurt by her attacks because Chloe is near. Chloe is able to knock out Roberta using a taser.
- Lucifer goes to Linda's office to admit she was right and that he was placing blame on other people.
- Chloe threw out the blood test she wanted to do on Lucifer. Everything's Coming Up Lucifer
- Charlotte was working on a sensitive case with the FBI to bring Victor Perez's cartel down. The only other person at the firm who knew the details of the case was Liam Pickering.
- When Charlotte went to meet their informant, Marco Sanchez, at Hotel Gleam, Pickering murdered both of them with a screwdriver, trying to frame Jimmy the Carpenter (one of Perez's men who, unknown to Pickering, was already dead).
- Goddess wakes up in the body of Charlotte Richards
- In the penthouse, Lucifer's mother in the body of Charlotte Richards surprisingly shows up through the elevator and says "Help me" before fainting.
- Goddess explains to Lucifer her story to Lucifer about how for the past few months she has been jumping into other peoples body. Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire
- Lucifer borrows a dress from Maze for his mother to wear.
- Lucifer and Goddess returns to a hotel room that Goddess last remembers being in, finding a murdered body
- Lucifer is convinced his mother committed the crime and gets Chloe to investigate
- Lucifer later learns that the body his mother occupies is that of Charlotte Richards, a law firm's managing partner who had been having an affair with the man she recently promoted to senior partner.
- Lucifer and Chloe investigates Charlotte's husband's house where Lucifer finds cocaine.
- Lucifer makes Maze baby sit Goddess which Maze reveal that Lucifer is going sent her back to Hell.
- Goddess knock Maze out and run away from Lucifer's penthouse.
- The investigation ultimately shows that Charlotte was a victim and Charlotte was not the murderer.
- Lucifer and Chloe find Charlotte/Goddess and arrest the murder.
- Lucifer chastises Charlotte for abandoning him when he was banished to Hell. She replies that God initially wanted to end Lucifer's existence, but she convinced God to send him to Hell instead. Lucifer seems to accept the explanation.Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire
October[edit | edit source]
- Chloe bring Lucifer in on a case involving a serial killer, whose methods of torturing victims bother Lucifer because he sees it as someone usurping his role.
- Lucifer and Chloe find a connection to an online video-sharing company headed by Leila Simms, as the murder victims are revealed to have shot and posted videos of other people being humiliated.
- Back at the precinct, Chloe and Dan discuss their separation effect on Trixie.
- Charlotte insists that Lucifer let her see her other son, Amenadiel. Lucifer refuses to help.
- Lucifer and Chloe find the killer. A guy name Ray Codfree and arrested him.
- Chloe and Dan decide to get a devoiced because it will be the best for Trixie.
- Charlotte manages to speak to Amenadiel at Lucifer's Penthouse while she is there alone.
- Lucifer comes to a decision on the punishment he will give his mother for escaping Hell: she will be sentenced to live among the humanity that she so despises. Sin-Eater
- Chloe, Dan, and Lucifer investigate a young woman's dead body found discarded in the woods. The woman has a triangle-shaped stamp on her wrist which becomes a key clue in the case.
- Chloe and Lucifer another female murder victim with the same stamp.
- Lucifer makes a bet with Maze to take Chloe out drinking and to get her drunk.
- Maze invites Dr Linda and Lucifer invites Ella to join Chloe and Maze on their girl's night.
- Chloe sees a man who has the triangle stamp on his wrist and soon learns the stamp comes from an underground sex club. Lady Parts
- Chloe find out about the bet Lucifer made with Maze about the Girls night and she is angry at both of them.
- Lucifer and Chloe discover a man named Yuri had a connection to both victims and photos on his phone help them find the killer.
- Chloe and Maze decides to move in with each other and become roommates.
- Amenadiel learns of Lucifer's deal with God: return Charlotte to Hell in exchange for sparing Chloe's life. Amenadiel says Lucifer's punishment of Charlotte does not fulfill the deal and wonders if God will take back his half of the bargain.
- Chloe gets into a car wreck. Lady Parts Chloe's car wreck was caused by Uriel. Weaponizer
- Uriel stole Azrael blade when he went to Earth, with the intention of killing their mom. Weaponizer
- Chloe is not badly hurt after her car wreck and she goes right back to work, starting the case of murdered action star Wesley Cabot with Lucifer.
- Uriel tells Lucifer that the accident was a message: return Charlotte to Hell within 24 hours or Chloe will die
- Amenadiel tells Lucifer Uriel is a sign of God's anger and that others will come to take her to Hell. Weaponizer
- Lucifer tells Amenadiel to go and fight Uriel because all their siblings are scare of him. Amenadiel agrees
- Uriel learns Amenadiel lost his powers.
- Amenadiel and Uriel soon get in a fight. With Amenadiel's weakness and Uriel anticipating his moves, Uriel easily wins.
- Lucifer finally learns that Amenadiel has lost his powers and has fallen.
- Lucifer realizing time was up and Uriel was going do something to Chloe confronts Uriel and sees him with Azrael's dagger, acquired from the angel of death. Realizing Uriel intends to use the dagger to end Charlotte's existence permanently, Lucifer fights with his brother.
- Maze arrives to battle with Uriel and, in the scuffle, Uriel loses hold of the dagger.
- Lucifer retrieves the instrument and plunges the blade into Uriel, which kills him for good.
- Just before Uriel dies he whispers in Lucifer's ear "The Piece is." Weaponizer
- A bride is shot at her Halloween themed wedding.
- When Lucifer arrives at the crime scene, he is dishevelled and obviously under the influence, still wracked with guilt for killing Uriel. Nevertheless, he still finds a lead. One of the bridesmaids had told the bride's ex about the wedding.
- Back at the precinct, the suspect is waiting in interrogation, and while Chloe is talking to Dan, Lucifer questions him alone, breaking off the doors handles so they won't be disturbed.
- From the viewing room, Chloe tells Lucifer to open the doors, which he reluctantly does, declaring the suspect innocent. He tells Chloe that while the ex had been at the wedding, he had left and bumped into a man with a guitar case, which Chloe speculates could have been used to carry and hide the murder weapon.
- Amenadiel is at Lux, grieving the death of Uriel.
- Goddess takes him to the woods where Lucifer buried Uriel and they grieve together. Amenadiel starts to lose faith in his Father.
- After going back to the scene of the crime, the LAPD find evidence of a shooter. They find a food wrapper and Chloe and Lucifer decide to check out the venue.
- When they get there, Lucifer and Chloe discover that the shooter had been there earlier that day, asking for the owner, Freddy. Before they can ask anymore questions, however, Freddy is shot by sniper rifle.
- Chloe sees where the shot came from but by the time she and Lucifer get there, the shooter is gone. Chloe realizes that their killer has a list.
- Back at the precinct, Chloe talks to Freddy's wife and discovers that connection between the two victims is their spouses. They worked together; the murdered bride's husband is a lawyer who handled malpractices at the hospital where Freddy's wife works.
- Chloe, Lucifer and Dan go to the hospital to ask for the records.
- Chloe asks Lucifer if he wants to talk about whatever he is clearly going through, but he rebuffs her.
- Dan fails to get the records, saying they need a warrant, but Lucifer steals his badge and uses it to get the records himself.
- After an argument, Lucifer punches Dan and Chloe angrily tells him to go home.
- Maze takes Trixie trick and treating. Trixie dress up as the president of Mars. They are getting lots of candy, but Trixie laments that she wishes Maze had worn a costume too.
- Maze says that she did bring "something" and asks Trixie to turn around. After a moment, she tells Trixie that she's ready and Trixie turns around to see Maze's true demon face. After a beat, Trixie excitedly declares that it is "cool" and that they are going to get even more candy.
- Chloe and Dan discover that the shooter is Wes Williams, who is getting revenge for his wife who died from lung disease; she took part in an experimental trial, but was put in the placebo group.
- They figure out who Wes' next targets are; a husband and wife team who participated in the trial.
- They go to check on the pair at their place of work, but Wes is already there. He tries to shoot the wife, Sally, in the lobby of the building, but Lucifer appears and stands in front of her, telling Wes to shoot him.
- Wes tries to scare Lucifer off by shooting close to him, but Lucifer does not move.
- Using the time that Lucifer has unintentionally bought her, Chloe finds Wes and arrests him.
- When Lucifer asks Wes why he didn't shoot him, Wes says that he didn't deserve to die, to which Lucifer replies, "How do you know what I deserve?"
- Wes is taken away and Chloe once again asks Lucifer to talk to her, but Lucifer insists that she wouldn't understand. Chloe then tells him that if he can't talk to her, he should at least talk to Linda.
- Lucifer does go to Linda, and tells her that he killed Uriel. Linda thinks he is still speaking in metaphors and tells him that she has had enough, that he needs to tell her the truth.
- Lucifer shows her his Devil face, proving to her that he has always been telling her the truth. Linda is in shock, frozen in place, and Lucifer leaves her office. Monster
November[edit | edit source]
- Chloe gets a case that hits close to home, when she learns the man convicted of killing Officer John Decker, her father, is being released from prison under supervision to attend his granddaughter's Christening.
- When the prisoner and his driver/guard subsequently end up murdered, Chloe and Dan reinvestigate and learn that the wrong man was in prison.
- During the case, Lucifer, still disgusted with himself, tries to look and act like Dan to feel more useful.
- Maze asks Linda who has lock herself in her office for a character reference.
- Linda says she has to drop Maze as a friend upon learning that she is a demon. Linda is still afraid of Maze and Lucifer
- Maze, meanwhile, is searching for a profession to fulfill her existence on earth.
- When she helps Chloe and the team find Deputy Warden Perry Smith, the man who ordered the killing of John Decker, Maze decides she will be a bounty hunter. My Little Monkey
- The next day Maze tell Linda that the LAPD pay her as a bounty hunter and she tells her the first thing she wanted to do is to celebrate with her friend.
- Linda asks Maze how can their be friends. Maze tells her Maze is still Maze and Lucifer is still Lucifer.
- Maze and Linda become friends again. My Little Monkey
- A female jogger is pursued by a hooded figure, who clutches Azrael's Blade in their hand. The jogger seems to recognise the figure, but runs away and ends up in a deserted alley, where she tries and fails to climb a fence. The pursuer catches her and pulls her to the ground, before stabbing her multiple times to death with the blade.
- On the crime scene, Lucifer sees a picture that connects the weapon to Azrael's blade and excuses himself immediately to investigate.
- It was revealed that someone has dug Uriel's unmarked grave and they decide to move the body elsewhere and locate the blade.
- With under wraps help from Ella, Lucifer discovers Charlotte was the one who gave a certain of ten people the maps to Uriel's grave and it led one of them to the weapon.
- Charlotte explains it was because she wanted to get attention from God after Uriel's death.
- Chloe's and Lucifer's cases cross when several members of the yoga group are found stabbed to death with Azrael's blade resting in the final victim.
- Lucifer resumes his sessions with Linda, who begins to realize Lucifer is like a lot of her therapy patients: a damaged individual from a dysfunctional family.
- Dan briefly holds the blade and threatens Lucifer for ruining his family, but Dan manages to break free of the blade's hold through sheer willpower.
- Amenadiel tells Lucifer he wants things back in their proper places with Lucifer in Hell and Charlotte in Heaven, but Charlotte says she wants her entire family back in Heaven.
- Lucifer says he despised living in Hell, but the thought of Heaven is even worse. He says the only place he feels respected is on Earth. Trip to Stabby Town
2017[edit | edit source]
January[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer carting around a disgruntled Amenadiel to show him around the city of Los Angeles saying "now that we're making Los Angeles our home, the city of Angels can finally earn its name". Amenadiel however walks away halfway through the tour, leaving a confused Lucifer behind.
- In a session with Dr. Linda, Lucifer expresses his concerns on why Amenadiel refuses to accept the city like him, to which Dr. Linda replies that people need time to change. This leads to Lucifer revealing that LA feels like home for him, especially when compared to Heaven and Hell. Dr. Linda asks the question of whether Lucifer moved to LA to run away from something, or to look for something, which leaves him puzzled. Homewrecker
- Dean Cooper, a Los Angeles real estate tycoon is murder.
- Lucifer is faced with a possible eviction. Eric Cooper, Dean Cooper's son, who has now assumed all of Cooper's holding and assets (among which is Lux), threatens to have Lucifer removed from the premises if he does not vacate them immediately.
- While Lucifer tries to figure out a way to keep Lux, Maze tries to convince him that this is all his mother's doing since he revealed his attachment to Lux to her.
- Maze goes to Amenadiel to inform him of her suspicions when Lucifer's mom walks in.
- Maze confronts her about killing the owner of Lux so as to get Lucifer evicted which she denies.
- As Maze leaves, Charlotte tells Amenadiel that she wasn't involved in the killing but might be able to use the situation to their advantage but Amenadial corrects her saying that Lucifer loves Lux, and no one will be able to make him give it up as long as it's still standing.
- Since Dean Cooper had apparently been murdered by a shard of glass from a broken wine glass, Ella manages to reconstruct the glass with the broken pieces and glue.
- Lucifer calls to share his suspicions on Eric Cooper, but as Chloe is about to dismiss it due to lack of evidence, Ella runs the fingerprint found on the glass for a match, and reveals it to be Eric Cooper's.
- As Chloe and Lucifer go to confront Eric Cooper, Chloe makes Lucifer promise not to terrorize him, rip his arms off, or dangle him off a building as he has done to previous suspects, to which Lucifer exasperatedly promises that "the man's feet shall remain firmly on the ground".
- A few seconds later, Eric Cooper lands on the car behind them, having jumped from a seventh floor balcony.
- It is revealed that the Coopers were bankrupt, and Eric had tried to evict Lucifer in order to get rid of the debt by trying to sell it to a buyer who had been interested for years. However the money hadn't been enough, and he had tried to commit suicide to avoid disappointing his wife, Christi.
- Lucifer and Chloe find it strange that a deal was closed mere hours after the death of Dean Cooper, and go to meet Eleanor Bloom, the buyer of the property.
- Eleanor reveals that her rivalry with Dean Cooper has led to a sort of multi-million dollar prank war and that she desires everything that Dean Cooper had. She wishes to destroy all the properties, and rebuild them - especially Lux, which she plans on converting into a Mega Mall.
- Lucifer has a sit in at Lux that night.
- Linda meets Charlotte.
- Charlotte tells Linda "Lucifer really loves this place". Linda points out to her it's actually Chloe he loves. Homewrecker
- The developer is about to get her wish until Chloe manages to get the building that houses Lux declared a historic landmark.
- Charlotte becomes intimately friendly with Dan and starts to strongly believe that Chloe is the reason Lucifer wants to stay on Earth.
- Lucifer ask Chloe out on a date but at the last minute stood her up.
- Charlotte meets with a bomb maker and plans to blow up Chloe when she steps into her car. Homewrecker
- Charlotte's attempt to kill Chloe but is stopped by Amenadiel, who convinces her that eliminating Chloe would only cause Lucifer to be relentless in finding her killer.
- Charlotte realize their need to find another way to end Lucifer's little crush on Chloe. Quid Pro Ho
- Lucifer goes to counselling. He tells Linda that he stood Chloe up. Linda says Lucifer chickened out. Lucifer is avoiding the truth — he is lying to himself about the reason that he did not go on the date with Chloe.
- Lucifer shows up at Chloe's house to explain why he was not at the restaurant. Chloe does not hear him out. She thinks he was with another woman and accuses him of being selfish and thoughtless.
- Before Lucifer can explain what really happened, Chloe's mom, Penelope Decker, enters the scene and is overjoyed to see Lucifer, calling him thoughtful for being there on such a difficult day.
- It turns out that today is the first day of the trial against the man that killed Chloe Decker's father.
- Lucifer drops the subject of the failed date night and says he is there to support Chloe and her mom: he says he will be "an emotional jockstrap for the Decker family jewels".
- Ella and Dan walk into the police station together. Dan is whistling. Ella deduces that he got laid over the weekend.
- Dan calls the woman he slept with "goddess-like". Ella says that maybe it was that woman who sent Dan a mystery package.
- Upon opening the package, Ella and Dan discover the severed head of Boris Sokolov, the key witness for the prosecution's case against the man that killed John Decker. Without Boris, the entire case against Perry Smith, the corrupt deputy prison warden that killed John Decker.
- It turns out that Charlotte Richards is the defendant's attorney.
- The judge suggests that the defense might want to move for a dismissal of the case since the state (prosecution) lost its key witness.
- At first, Charlotte is confused. The state lawyer (bluffing) says that the prosecution has enough evidence to incriminate Perry Smith.
- The case is not dismissed. The prosecution then asks for a continuance for more time to build up their case since they'd lost their key witness. The judge denies the request because, as Charlotte Richards points out, the prosecution had said their case was strong despite losing Boris. A lunch break is called.
- During the break, Lucifer confronts Charlotte. It becomes clear that she is going to use this case to show Lucifer that Chloe is not deserving of his affections. Charlotte believes that if she can show Lucifer that Lucifer has sacrificed more for Chloe than Chloe ever would for Lucifer, then Lucifer would decide to come home with her and Amenadiel instead of staying in L.A. Charlotte says that Chloe does not deserve Lucifer because Chloe does not care about Lucifer the way Lucifer cares about Chloe.
- Charlotte tells Lucifer that she did not have Boris killed but that she almost blew Chloe up but that Amenadiel convinced her not to. Lucifer is extremely angry and begins to threaten her.
- Chloe comes over after the tense exchange and says she hopes that whatever "that" was does not affect the trial. Lucifer assures her that it will not and he leaves to speak with the prosecution attorney.
- Lucifer takes the stand as a witness and testifies that Chloe was first on the scene, putting a conviction at risk because Chloe provides reasonable doubt.
- Charlotte tries to convince Chloe to lie on the stand and paint Lucifer's testimony as false, which is the only way the warden could be convicted, but Chloe instead says Lucifer told the truth.
- Amenadiel later meets Chloe's mother Penelope, who is distraught over her husband's killer being set free. Amenadiel remembers meeting Penelope and John Decker from 35 years ago, when he was sent by God to assist in a miracle, allowing Penelope to get pregnant.
- Amenadiel later sees Charlotte that night. He tells her the story and stating that Lucifer's coming to Earth and meeting Chloe was predestined.
- Maze and Dan had Perry killed.
- Chloe and Lucifer have dinner in Lucifer's penthouse but then Jana a flight attendant show up and Chloe leaves upset.
- The next morning Jana is found dead.
- Another guy Lucifer had sex with is also found dead.
- Chloe interviews all of Lucifer's lovers (male and female) from the past two months to try and find the culprit.
- Lucifer comes to the uncomfortable realization that he was never more to them than they were to him, in the process derailing his confidence in pursuing his burgeoning affections towards Chloe.
- Meanwhile, the actual connection in the murders is a mysterious figure for whom the victims were smuggling an unknown but deadly substance, which goes undiscovered by the police.
- Amenadiel tries to manipulate Lucifer towards Chloe at their mother's behest.
- Chloe finds out Dan and Charlotte had sex while on a stake out with Lucifer.
- Lucifer decides to stop pursuing Chloe, telling her that she is special and he is not worthy of her. His extolling of the things that make her special makes Chloe see that he has come to care for her as more than just a conquest and she kisses him.
- The next day Lucifer and Chloe investigate a murder of a college student who died from poisoning. Lucifer and Chloe keep trying to track down the owner of the mysterious package after a college student is found dead due to an unknown poison.
- Lucifer is a bit confused when Chloe acts more carefree and relaxed in his presence, exchanging barbs with him. Lucifer thinks because of this she is not immune to him anymore and tries his mojo on her but it doesn't work.
- Clues lead them to Professor Carlisle, who had been chastised for saving himself and his dissertation from a burning vehicle, leaving the driver to die.
- Carlisle is conducting morbid "experiments" to prove all humans would make the choice he did.
- Meanwhile, Maze hears about Chloe's birth story from Charlotte.
- Carlisle kill himself while Chloe is chasing him. Meanwhile Lucifer saves the two college students from the poison.
- Chloe returns to find Lucifer fearing the worst. Once she realize Lucifer is Ok they hug and Lucifer response this is real isn't it (talking about him and Chloe.
- Later that night Lucifer meets up with Charlotte and Maze in the same bar where Amenadiel met Penelope 35 years ago. Charlotte wants Maze to tell Lucifer the truth about Chloe.
- As Maze changes her mind, Lucifer sees a photo of Amenadiel and a younger Penelope on the bar wall, and Charlotte confirms that Chloe is a miracle ordered by God.
- Lucifer goes to confront Chloe in her apartment, and sees she has the symptoms of Carlisle's poison.
- Lucifer and Chloe desperately search for an antidote to save her, learning that the Professor sourced the ingredients for his poisons from an amateur artist.
- Chloe collapses and Lucifer took her to the hospital.
- Dan and Lucifer learn that the formula for the antidote was known only to Carlisle.
- With no other options, Lucifer has Maze and Linda stop his heart, allowing him to enter Hell and find Carlisle's soul. Meanwhile Amenadiel watches over Chloe.
- Meanwhile Dan and Ella get all the ingredients for the cure including an ingredient from Ella's younger brother.
- Lucifer offers him a chance at absolution in exchange for the formula, but Carlisle fails to assuage his guilt sufficiently.
- While waiting to be revived, however, Lucifer stumbles upon an illusion of Uriel, who forces Lucifer to kill him again and again.
- Charlotte sends herself to Hell to free him, but ends up succumbing into her own guilt, forcing Lucifer to drag her away.
- Upon being revived, Lucifer meets up with Dan and Ella, who have retrieved the ingredients, and creates the antidote for Chloe.
- Charlotte tries to reconnect with her son, but he disowns her for deceiving him.
- Chloe visits Lucifer penthouse and realize he has gone.
- Lucifer meets Candy while she was trying to stole his ring from him.
- Lucifer tells Candy about Chloe and she decides to help him.
February[edit | edit source]
February 14 (2 weeks later)
- Lucifer returns to Los Angeles after two weeks and introduces his wife Candy to Chloe and Dan.
- Chloe becomes upset, both with Lucifer's cavalier attitude and his decision to marry.
- Ash Corrigan, a musician in a local band, turns up dead.
- Lucifer tries to help Chloe, but she pushes him away.
- Amenadiel and Charlotte also discover that Lucifer is married and Charlotte suspects that Lucifer is planning some sort of revenge.
- When Maze suggests that Chloe needs a mediator, Chloe impersonates Candy as a means of getting an appointment with the mediator Ash saw for his divorce.
- Amenadiel confronts Lucifer for hurting Chloe's feelings. Lucifer tells him he is not trying to hurt her; rather, he is protecting her.
- The two discover that Doug, the drummer of Ash's band, is the murderer and take him into custody.
- Lucifer and Chloe agree to become partners again.
- It is revealed that Lucifer never married Candy, who turns out to be an actress who helped Lucifer in return for his saving her life in Las Vegas.
May[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer retrieves Azrael's blade, which turns out to be the Flaming Sword that once guarded Eden and can cut through the Gates of Heaven, allowing Charlotte to return home.
- As the Lightbringer, Lucifer is the only one who can reignite the blade, but fails to do so as it can only be triggered by extreme emotion.
- Chloe and Dan investigate the murder of an admissions officer at a prestigious elementary school; despite uncovering embezzlement by the assistant dean, they are unable to find any leads.
- Lucifer takes Trixie to the private school so he can learn how to control his emotions.
- Trixie reveals she is scare for her mom because she as a scary job.
- Chloe lets Lucifer drive Trixie back to her real school.
- Chloe and Maze pose as a married couple and attend a party in honor of the deceased, where the real murderer, a teacher whose affair was discovered by the victim, is caught and subdued by Maze.
- Linda suggests to Lucifer that his inability to use the blade may be because he suppresses all of the pain and heartbreak in his life and, by channeling pain instead of anger, he is able to briefly ignite the Sword.
- It is revealed then that Charlotte is desperate to return to Heaven because her human form is weakening.
- Lucifer and Chloe investigate the murder of an orderly at a mental institution.
- The suspect is a patient calling himself "God Johnson" who proves to be immune to Lucifer's powers and knows to call him Samael.
- Ella identifies the man as Earl Johnson, a businessman who was committed after giving away all his wealth.
- Lucifer feigns insanity to get himself committed.
- Upon seeing Johnson heal a woman that would have been the killer's second victim, Lucifer believes that he is God.
- Amenadiel reveals to Maze that Lucifer is returning to Heaven, leaving her behind.
- Learning that Johnson has no knowledge of Charlotte escaping Hell, Lucifer and Linda break him out and set up a surprise date between the two.
- Johnson and Charlotte begin to reconcile, but Chloe takes him and Lucifer back to the hospital.
- Lucifer and Johnson are then abducted by the real killer, one of the nurses, and make peace with one another.
- After being rescued, Lucifer discovers that Johnson's belt buckle was part of Azrael's Blade and that Johnson was filled with the knowledge and power of God while wearing it. Realizing that his real Father would never reconcile with him, his hatred becomes even stronger.
- After a man is found dead, it is determined that he is a soldier for the Ruiz family, run by Bianca Ruiz, a gang leader who uses her tequila business as a front.
- Due to the phone found at the scene, there are suspicions that the killer is Chet, Bianca's son.
- Bianca is discovered to be Charlotte Richards' client, and Charlotte tells Chloe about a party thrown by the tequila business, and Chloe goes posing as a fan of Chet's, in order to get more information.
- After Chloe nearly gets caught at the party after hearing that Bianca and Chet discuss what is on his phone that is in the hands of the police, they work to try and get the phone open with little success.
- Linda is stripped of her medical license for ethics violations and Lucifer unintentionally botches her appeal by revealing his sexual arrangement with her.
- Maze attacks Lucifer for manipulating her during their time on Earth.
- Linda helps Lucifer and Maze resolve their issues.
- On the back end, Charlotte is approached by Bianca, telling her that in exchange for her son's phone, she will give her what Zeke Moore has smuggled for Charlotte, but not until the exchange is made.
- It is revealed, however, that Charlotte is indeed still on Chloe and the police's side, as she wears a wire to the exchange.
- She gives Bianca the phone, and in exchange Charlotte receives a key to a safety deposit box.
- However, after Bianca pours her a glass of tequila she spills it on herself to short out the wire, and Chloe and the police enter the room to intervene, getting the phone back and arresting Bianca.
- Charlotte goes to the safety deposit box, and finds a bronze plated book, written in Samarian, containing the instructions to reassemble the flaming sword.
- Charlotte brings Lucifer and Amenadiel to try to sort it out.
- Amenadiel, the only one out of the three of them that can read it, explains that there is a key that binds the blade and medallion together, and it was given to God's favorite son.
- Amenadiel assumes that Lucifer is the one that has the key, but after seeing how Amenadiel's necklace seems attracted to the sword, it's clear that Amenadiel is the favorite son, and his necklace is the key.
- Charlotte having left before this revelation, goes to Chet Ruiz to demand the supposed other item that Zeke smuggled for her, but Chet doesn't have it, and instead produces a knife to stab her with.
- Charlotte removes the blade from her stomach, and the wound expels an obliterating beam of light, which fries Chet's head.
- Charlotte calls in a favor to dispose of Chet's body.
- Amenadiel insists that he be given some time to find himself before reassembling the Blade.
- Charlotte goes to Linda for help with her light.
- Linda uses duct tape to hide Charlotte's wound but, when Lucifer arrives, he recognizes that his mother does not have much time before her human body "bursts."
- Lucifer hires Maze to find Amenadiel while he works to cover up the murder.
- Ella finds the cleaning company Charlotte hired and Chloe confronts Lucifer about letting his personal problems interfere with work.
- Amenadiel refuses to reassemble the Blade, citing renewed loyalty to his Father.
- Charlotte escapes, apparently kills one of the cleaners, and forces Linda to reveal Lucifer's plan.
- Charlotte then threatens to kill Chloe unless the last piece of the Blade is delivered to her, which turns out to be in Dan's possession.
- Charlotte attacks Linda almost killing her.
- Maze and Amenadiel find Linda bleeding out.
- Amenadiel uses his renewed angelic powers to stop time, allowing Linda to be hospitalized.
- At the same time, the cleaner's real killer (Chet's brother) attempts to shoot Lucifer and Charlotte.
- With time stopped, Lucifer ignites the Blade and opens a rift leading outside the universe, where his mother the Goddess can create her own world, free from God's influence (throwing the Blade through with her).
- Later, the old Charlotte is revived, having no memory of the time her body was inhabited.
- Lucifer visit Linda in hospital.
- Linda encourages Lucifer to reveal his true nature to Chloe.
- Later that night Lucifer calls Chloe leaving her a message to meet him so he can tell her to truth. But however when he ends up the phone he is knocked out cold.
- Lucifer wakes up to find himself in the desert with his wings restored.
- Lucifer encounters a fleeing criminal (Lee aka Mr. Said Out Bitch) and steals his clothes before getting the police to return him to Los Angeles.
June[edit | edit source]
- Pierce transfers from Chicago to Los Angeles. There, he joins the L.A.P.D. and becomes the new boss.
- Lucifer asks Linda to remove his wings, but she refuses.
- Lucifer tells Chloe he was kidnapped but she doesn't believes him.
- Chloe brings him onto a new case, a dehydrated corpse found in the desert where Lucifer woke up, while overseen by her new lieutenant, Marcus Pierce.
- The body turns out to be that of a wealthy man and his close friend reveals that he paid "kidnappers" to prank the victim.
- While attempting to restore his wings, Amenadiel discovers a severed pair from Lucifer.
- Lucifer tries to show Chloe his true "devil face," but cannot. He realizes he has lost his devil face.
- To lure out the "kidnappers," Pierce instructs Dan to get himself kidnapped, which Lucifer arranges. However, he makes himself the target at the last moment because he suspects the kidnappers to be behind his own abduction.
- He interrogates them and learns that the dead man was turned over to another kidnapper.
- Lucifer visits the other kidnapper. The man reveals that he was hired by the Sinnerman, a mysterious crime boss, to abduct Lucifer. Lucifer, whose wings grew back after he cut them off again.
- Lucifer initially suspects that God restored his wings as punishment for sending Charlotte to a void, but eventually comes to believe that it is "something darker" connected to Sinnerman.
- After failing to connect a recent murder to the Sinnerman, Lucifer is told by Chloe that he has to either bring her evidence that he exists or allow the case to die.
- Pierce assigns them a new case: a murdered comedian who accused his rival, Bobby Lowe, of stealing his jokes.
- Amenadiel asks Linda to help him destroy Lucifer's severed wings.
- While attending one of Bobby's shows, Lucifer storms the stage and accidentally shoots him with a gun hidden in a hand puppet.
- It turns out that Bobby did steal the jokes and wanted to be fired from the show.
- Pierce warns Lucifer that the Sinnerman is real and killed someone close to him during his previous posting in Chicago.
- Lucifer and Dan run a sting operation, netting an old friend of Bobby's who reveals that the dead man was working on a new set with Sheila, Bobby's warm-up act.
- Lucifer and Chloe find and arrest her.
- Pierce agrees to secretly help Lucifer Morningstar to track down the Sinnerman.
- Lucifer decides to focus not on his regrowing wings or the loss of his "devil face," but on his skill as a granter of favors.
July[edit | edit source]
- Joey Pileggi asks Lucifer for a favor.
October[edit | edit source]
- Maze and Linda go out drinking at Lux.
- Lucifer tells Maze to hunt down the most ruthless serial killer she can found.
- Bored with her life, Maze decides to hunt a more challenging target: a serial killer named Ben Rivers, who has evaded every attempt at capture.
- Maze tracks Ben Rivers to Canada.
- Maze eventually finds a witness and blackmails him into revealing the location of Rivers' girlfriend.
- Lucifer and Chloe question Rivers' former attorney and learn that he is a master manipulator.
- Against Chloe's concerns that Maze might be in trouble, Lucifer sends her the bounty's address.
- Rivers then reveals that he used to work as a bounty hunter for Lt. Herrera, the cop who sent Maze to catch him, and the two form an unlikely bond.
- Dan arrives at Chloe's request, but Rivers escapes to avoid being returned to police custody.
- With Lucifer's help, Chloe proves Rivers to be innocent, allowing them to bring Herrera, the real murderer, to justice.
- Despite her feelings for him, Maze decides to leave Rivers behind and return home. Rivers warns her that Herrera was working for someone very powerful and that she is likely now in danger.
- Maze returns to Los Angeles.
- Amenadiel shares with Lucifer that he thinks Lucifer is his task, Lucifer suggests that Amenadiel needs to "walk in his shoes" in order to understand him.
- Marcus assigns Chloe a new case. The victim, a counsellor who worked with troubled kids, is shown to have been murdered with a tool belonging to a missing resident.
- Amenadiel gets arrested after assaulting a pimp.
- Lucifer calls on a favour, finds the resident, and brings him back to the station. He turns out to be innocent, despite Lucifer's insistence that juveniles are incapable of reform.
- To prove his point, Lucifer sets up a marijuana distribution ring with the other kids, inadvertently providing Chloe with a lead that uncovers the murder weapon.
- Dan bails Amenadiel out of jail.
- Dan and Amenadiel talk and Amenadiel realizes that Lucifer's excessive lifestyle just covers up how lonely he is.
- As Pierce and Chloe track the new murder suspect, Pierce is shot by the man while protecting Chloe.
- Lucifer, angered, tracks down the shooter and nearly kills him, but Amenadiel intervenes.
- Based on his experiences, Amenadiel concludes that his "test" is to have Lucifer's back. Lucifer rebukes him, enraged by the thought that his feelings for Chloe are responsible for what he has become.
- Simon Fisher, a chemist at a pudding company, is found dead in one of his vats and the company's owner turns out to be represented by Charlotte Richards, for whom Lucifer still has conflicting feelings.
- He and Chloe learn that the dead man wanted to sell his secret formula to a rival company and identify a fixer who had been spying on him.
- An encounter with Dan inspires Charlotte to visit Lucifer for help filling in her missing memories; however, she mistakenly believes that they were romantically involved.
- After Lucifer clears things up, he discovers that she was trapped in Hell while his mother inhabited her body.
- He encourages her to confess her sins, which include withholding crucial evidence from Chloe.
- Using it, Ella determines that the pudding's ingredients can cause kidney failure and that Simon committed suicide to expose the company's wrongdoing.
- Overwhelmed with guilt, Charlotte has a breakdown and holds the owner, fixer, and rival owner hostage to force them to reveal who killed Simon.
- Lucifer talks her down and Chloe uses a recording he made to charge them with endangering public health.
- Lucifer meets Charlotte and admits that she is not to blame for his mother's actions; the two agree to start a professional relationship.
November[edit | edit source]
- Its Chloe's 36th birthday.
- At Chloe's birthday celebration, Lucifer receives word that Candy, his fake wife, has disappeared.
- Without telling Chloe, him and Ella travel to Las Vegas, where they find a woman dressed up as Candy murdered in her apartment.
- Meanwhile Chloe, Linda and Dan have a party at Lucifer's penthouse.
- Lucifer suspects that a loan shark who once tried to seize Candy's father's club was responsible, but he turns up dead as well.
- While investigating the loan shark's wife, a pit boss at a nearby casino, Ella is caught counting cards at blackjack and she and Lucifer are thrown out.
- Candy, who had been posing as a waitress while following the same lead, admits that the dead woman was a friend of hers.
- Lucifer and Ella set a trap at the club and discover that Jedd, the bartender, was the killer; Ella subdues him and they return home.
- Entering his apartment, Lucifer discovers that Chloe, Dan, and Linda threw a party and attempted unsuccessfully to break into his safe.
- After admitting to Chloe that he was wrong not to tell her why he was leaving, he opens the safe and presents her with a gift: a necklace made from the bullet she shot him with when they first started working together.
- As Ella contemplates moving back to Detroit, she assists on the case of a murdered psychologist. While doing so, she is visited by Rae-Rae, a "ghost" who first appeared to Ella when she survived a car crash at the age of 8. However, Ella had not seen or heard from Rae-Rae since leaving Detroit five years ago, and she tries to figure out why she has reappeared.
- After hearing the story, Lucifer realizes that Rae-Rae is Azrael, the Angel of Death.
- In a conversation between the two, Azrael tells Lucifer that she was behind Ella moving to California and working for the LAPD. She explains that because she could not be in either one's lives, she wanted to ensure her "favorite brother and favorite human" would be together in the same place, knowing that Lucifer would watch out for Ella.
- After months of completely shuttering himself in to work on his story, Reese realizes that there is a way to prove to Linda that Lucifer is the Devil.
- He barges in on Lucifer and Linda during a therapy session, and shoots Lucifer.
- Lucifer is unharmed but remarks that he is "lucky" that Chloe isn't there otherwise he would have bled.
- Linda reveals to Reese that she now knows of Lucifer's identity and that she believes that Lucifer is a good man.
- Heartbroken, Reese goes back to his office and angrily tears at all the evidence about Lucifer that he has spent the last few months collecting.
- After calming down a little, he realizes that Chloe makes Lucifer vulnerable.
- Desperate, Reese hires a known serial killer, Kavitsky, to poison Lucifer at Lux in the presence of Chloe.
- However, Lucifer's charming manner puts Kavitsky off guard and an innocent girl is killed instead.
- Reese confronts Lucifer, blaming him for the girl's death. Lucifer reveals that he has no say over people's decisions, to which Reese asks him how he could make Linda like him. Lucifer speculates that it is because he told her the truth.
- Reese goes to Linda and admits his faults in their separation, but when it is not enough for Linda to love him again, he gets angry and accidentally hurts Linda.
- He admits to her his part in the poisoning of the girl at Lux and apologies.
- He tells Linda that he will be at his office and leaves her to call the police.
- When Reese gets to his office, he takes a drink from the glass of water that is on his desk, not knowing that it is poison.
- Kavitsky appears and Reese grabs him, knowing that the LAPD are minutes away.
- Chloe and Lucifer arrive and arrest Kavitsky.
- As Reese dies from the poison, he tells Lucifer that his helping arrest Kavitsky will make things right with Linda and maybe she will finally love him again. Lucifer looks at him sympathetically.
- Trixie, Chloe and Lucifer play Monopoly while eating lollipops.
- When Lucifer returns home there's rave music playing but that hasn't deterred Amenadiel, who's there to check in on Lucifer.
- Lucifer makes it sound like he's been having relations with women but the unicorn on his cheek tells Amenadiel that he was with Chloe and Trixie.
- Amenadiel didn't know about Linda's ex-husband so he goes off to check on her.
- Lucifer and Chloe arrive at their next crime scene. The victim name is Kim Jones and she's a computer programmer. Ella calls her a nerd, not boring, but she was killed by blunt force trauma.
- The dead woman's roommate wants a selfie with Dan, but she says that she's very much a different person. Kim got into a yelling match the night before at 10:39pm because she remembers the photo she was uploading.
- Ella traces the call to Top Meet, an exclusive dating company.
- It turns out their victim was fighting with Mac on the phone the night before she died.
- Chloe presses Mac on how he knew Kim, but he says she's a "type" who couldn't get on the site and she got angry and hacked into the site.
- Chloe asks for a list of the users but Mac says there are privacy protocols in place and he knows she's stuck.
- Ella rushes into her lab and discovers Charlotte there.
- Charlotte wants to know about the darkness she sees in her.
- Charlotte needs a guide to get out of this darkness that she's in, and Ella might be able to help her avoid the darkness.
- Ella says she's really too busy.
- Dan comes in and tries to leave, so Ella sneaks out and leaves him there, but he leaves, too.
- Linda is on the phone threatening the person who does candle arrangements.
- Amenadiel comes in and she asks about urns for the funeral. He helps her choose one, and then she asks if he's busy the next day.
- Lucifer notes that the filters on the app might help Dan's love life, but Chloe says the murderer is using the site to find victims.
- Ella says that Kim was able do an incredible hacking job.
- There's a mixer at Top Meet, and Lucifer says that he could go but Chloe wants to go because they're looking for a guy.
- Lucifer offers to help Chloe prepare and Ella declares that Chloe does Lucifer for this case.
- Lucifer and Chloe use dolls to practice her skills. She talks Costco runs and Lucifer says that's not what they want.
- He says he needs a drink and Trixie offers him a juice box.
- Trixie suggests that Chloe shouldn't mention her.
- They do role reversal where Lucifer plays Lucinda and Chloe tries to be him but it's harder than she thought.
- Ella is about to get on the elevator when Charlotte appears again.
- She tries to get away but she can't escape her.
- Charlotte says she has been admitted into the Forensic Shadow Program and she's going to be Ella's shadow from now on.
- Chloe arrives at the Top Meet mixer and Lucifer opens the car door for her. He offers her a bug and she takes off his necklace, which hurts him, and as she walks away he's stunned by her.
- Inside, it's a whole room full of selfie lovers.
- Chloe orders a beer and Lucifer tells her no beer. He's in the van with Dan and Lucifer tells her to laugh instead of talk.
- Chloe blows her first interaction, but then she starts to get into the game and moves in on a guy sitting by himself. He gives her a really bad line so she recovers by asking about "splooshing."
- Nothing is working, so Chloe drops the ear bug in the wine and goes off on her own.
- Lucifer can't believe she broke protocol so he goes in to offer her assistance.
- When Lucifer goes in, he sees her talking to Benji.
- When Lucifer walks up and asks about the bug, Benji runs away and Dan catches him. But Benji isn't worried that they're LAPD, he's more concerned that their paparazzi.
- Benji admits that he went on a date with Kim a few nights prior but he wasn't the last person to see her. He didn't go upstairs because of Esther, her roommate. He didn't want to see Esther because he wanted to see Kim again. He really liked her because she was different from all of the other women on the app. She allowed him to be himself.
- Chloe wonders if Esther got jealous of Kim and Benji.
- Lucifer flips through Esther's social media account and Chloe spots a barbell that could have been the murder weapon.
- They go off to investigate as Ella runs into her office and tries to hide from Charlotte.
- Charlotte finds her and wonders why Ella is avoiding her.
- Ella says she has been busy but Charlotte thinks she's gossiping.
- Charlotte wants to know how to make small talk without having her eyes glaze over.
- Ella realizes that there is no Forensic Mentoring Program and she doesn't like that Charlotte lied, so she's done.
- Linda and Amenadiel walk along the beach and Linda talks about her funeral plans.
- Linda admits that she feels terrible that she doesn't feel terrible.
- She keeps thinking about her own brush with death and it makes her really messed up. But now that she knows what the afterlife is really like, it has really impacted everything.
- Linda tells Amenadiel that she wishes she'd never met any of them.
- Chloe and Lucifer try to speak with Esther. They want to know about the pink barbell, but it's not hers because she doesn't work out.
- Chloe wants to know if she was jealous that Benji wanted Kim. Lucifer asks what she really wants and she wants to stop posing and lying. It's exhausting. She reveals that all of her photos are fake, staged, and the barbell was Kim's because she had to work out until the money came in.
- Outside, Chloe says that she was going to get money and Lucifer says that his Top Hat radar is off.
- Linda apologizes to Amenadiel as he lies in the sand. He tells her to lie beside him and he tells her that he used to think about things differently when he was an angel.
- Amenadiel tells her that she doesn't have fewer questions now that she knows everything. Nothing has changed. He looks down at her and she thanks him. It's a tender moment.
- Chloe and Ella discuss the money.
- Charlotte says that there is evidence of the windfall. She wanted to make herself useful. She found a contract between Kim and Mac. He hired her two years prior and it looks like Kim might have been the one to design Top Meet. He was bogus and was only there to be the face of the project.
- Chloe thinks Kim hired Mac to be the creator but he ended up taking the money.
- They still need proof.
- Charlotte thinks the barbell is at Mac's house. She knows that that's where first time murderers "allegedly" hide evidence.
- Lucifer shows up at Mac's house and he wants to go to Las Vegas with him. Mac likes the idea, but he's busy.
- Chloe walks out with a glass of wine.
- Lucifer says they can leave for Vegas, but when he goes away Chloe explains that she's there looking for a weapon.
- Lucifer suggests the bathroom or fireplace and sure enough the barbell is in the fireplace.
- Mac returns with a gun and Chloe explains that they know he was just the face of Top Meet. He didn't want her to take down the company by making it more accessible for everyone.
- Lucifer says people like him are so predictable and he drops the gun to catch his statue.
- Lucifer tells the tale to Linda and says that he learned a lot about people who spend their time trying to be interesting. He says all he has to do is to be himself. But he's there to know how she's doing.
- Linda says someone helped her to gain perspective. She quotes Oscar Wilde and Lucifer says he knew him and fed him a lot of those quotes. He pours her a drink and they sit back to talk.
- Charlotte finds Ella and Ella thanks her for helping them to solve the case. Charlotte admits that she stole the file, and that's a step in the right direction.
- Charlotte says she was offered a job at the DA's office and she thinks that there are more important things than money.
- Charlotte already took the job despite the pay cut, and that means she'll be around even more.
- Trixie asks about Chloe's case and how she did as Lucinda over another game of Monopoly. She asks how the party went and Chloe says that she had fun once she started to be herself.
- Trixie notices that the shoe is missing.
- The shoe, as it turns out, is on Lucifer's piano. He's playing when a woman comes in. He tries to offer a game of Monopoly and some face painting but she's not interested.
December[edit | edit source]
- Pierce rejects Chloe's request for a personal day.
- Joey Pileggi, who asked Lucifer for a favor months before, winds up murdered.
- Lucifer reveals the favor was getting him work as a mob courier.
- Maze becomes uneasy about Linda and Amenadiel growing closer.
- Charlotte, as a prosecutor, joins Chloe and Lucifer as they question Frankie Ferrante, the mobster who mentored Joey, and learn that his death was not mob-related.
- Another body turns up, which Lucifer recognizes as another client.
- Ella identifies the killer as the Sinnerman.
- The Sinnerman lures Lucifer into an abandoned building and traps him inside.
- With Charlotte's help, Chloe manipulates Frankie into going after the Sinnerman, but Charlotte feels hurt that Chloe didn't tell her the plan.
- Maze finds Lucifer and forces him to acknowledge her feelings before freeing him.
- Pierce joins Chloe on her stake out.
- Pierce tells Chloe that he plans to get revenge against the Sinnerman for murdering his brother.
- The Sinnerman ambushes Frankie, but Chloe and Pierce manage to capture him.
- Maze asks Linda to stop seeing Amenadiel.
- Dan comforts Charlotte and tells her being "good" takes time and commitment.
- Lucifer tries using his powers on the Sinnerman, but the Sinnerman gouges his own eyes out before he can do so.
- The Sinnerman gets out of hospital and is taken back to the police station.
- The Sinnerman claims that a woman will soon be drowned in a spot only he knows.
- Chloe tracks a possible lead, which takes them to the woman's car and a planted bomb. Realizing the only option, Chloe has Ella help her smuggle the Sinnerman out.
- Dan leave Trixie with Charlotte so Charlotte can look after Trixie for the day.
- Trixie encourages Charlotte to be a better mother.
- Pierce and Chloe manage to save the woman, but Lucifer and the Sinnerman vanish.
- The woman apparently owed the Sinnerman a debt and set up her own kidnapping.
- Chloe realize Lucifer took the Sinnerman.
- The Sinnerman wakes up in Lucifer's private estate, where Maze proceeds to torture him until he is close to death.
- Despite a celestial rule dictating that angels may not take human lives, Lucifer concludes that killing him is the only solution.
- Maze leave Lucifer alone with the Sinnerman.
- Lucifer realizes that the Sinnerman's true desire is to die by his hand.
- Pierce arrives with Chloe and fatally shoots the Sinnerman.
- Pierce yells at Ella telling her to stop talking.
- After deducing that the Sinnerman was working for someone more powerful, Lucifer calls Pierce to Lux.
- It is revealed that Pierce is in fact the immortal Cain, the world's first murderer who was cursed to wander the earth forever.
- Lucifer accuses Pierce of working for God, but he denies it.
- A surfer's body is found on a private beach.
- Chloe, furious with Lucifer for going behind her back blocks him from the investigation.
- Charlotte chastises Pierce for yelling at Ella
- Amenadiel learns, falsely, that he has contracted chlamydia.
- Linda advises Lucifer to pay more attention to Chloe's needs
- Dan tells Lucifer to be helpful without getting in her way.
- Chloe suspects that a surfer gang may have been involved in the murder, sending Dan to go undercover and work their leader, Wild Child.
- After learning that Pierce intends to skip town, Lucifer discovers that he wishes to die and had previously put himself and Chloe in danger hoping to be killed after learning that Lucifer is vulnerable around Chloe.
- Wild Child tells Dan that the gang had nothing to do with the murder and Chloe deduces that the "owners" of the beach were framing them.
- Chloe forgives Lucifer after Lucifer tells her that he is her partner.
- Linda tells Amenadiel that she is not comfortable dating him due to Maze's objections, but they kiss and Maze sees them.
- Lucifer makes a deal with Pierce to end his life.
2018[edit | edit source]
January[edit | edit source]
- Pierce loses faith in Lucifer's lack of progress.
- Maze theorizes that he must have an exploitable weakness.
- Murdered woman June Lee turns out to be a criminal named Sandra Jiang, whose death is found to be connected to her role cooking ecstasy.
- Lucifer collects the mobster who once employed Sandra. He agrees to cooperate with the investigation in return for Sandra's recipe.
- To prove that Sandra was selling her product independently, Chloe decides to have Lucifer and Pierce pose as a married couple in order to infiltrate her neighborhood.
- Dan and Charlotte go on their first date, but Maze crashes it due to her attraction to Charlotte.
- The cops learn that a "watchdog" who has been terrorizing the neighborhood is connected to Sandra's death.
- Lucifer lures him out, but he turns out to be innocent.
- The Watchdogs wife is revealed to be the killer, having mistakenly believed Sandra to be having an affair with her husband.
- Charlotte decides that she needs some time away from relationships in order to refocus.
- Pierce notes that, as much as Lucifer wants to help him, he is more interested in using him to get revenge on his father.
February[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer, realizing that he understands nothing about Cain's mark, decides to ask Amenadiel for help, but he refuses.
- Ella's older brother, Jay Lopez, disappears after a man he was meeting with is murdered.
- Ella, worried about her brother goes to Maze and ask her for her help in finding her brother.
- Instead they found a guy murdered.
- Ella calls the cops.
- Chloe asks Ella to recuse herself from the investigation, but she and Maze go off to find Ella's brother anyway.
- Charlotte is turned down by Linda when she asks for a consultation, as she still fears her.
- The murder victim is tied to a jewelry store heist, and Lucifer and Chloe check with the owner, who reveals that the "robbery" was actually insurance fraud.
- Pierce tracks down Amenadiel, who he knows gave him the mark, and assaults him in anger.
- Ella and Maze finds Jay.
- Chloe and Dan confirm that Jay was, in fact, hired to "clean" the stolen diamonds.
- Jay flees, and goes after the real killer, the store's investigator, but gets captured.
- Pierce points out that he and Amenadiel both tried to kill their brothers, but that Amenadiel's failure makes him worse.
- Maze eliminates the killer and saves Jay and Ella.
- Linda decides to treat Charlotte realizing Goddess is gone.
- Lucifer catches Jay stealing the diamonds, and vows to punish him if he ever commits a crime and disappoint Ella again.
- Amenadiel decides that he will do whatever it takes to protect his brother from Pierce.
March[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer has a dream about Chloe dying, and doubles down on his quest to help Pierce.
- When young adult author Kathleen Pike is murdered, Lucifer learns that her latest work may help him overcome his lack of ideas.
- Against Maze's wishes, Linda and Amenadiel continue their romance in secret (Maze is aware, however).
- With no leads, Chloe learns that the characters in Kathleen's books are based on people from her high school days, and Lucifer agrees to go undercover with her at an upcoming reunion to find the killer.
- Maze intentionally sets up Linda and Amenadiel on blind dates with herself and Todd, the man Lucifer impersonated, as revenge for their deception.
- It turns out that all of the party attendees have an alibi except for Todd.
- Maze angrily storms out after Linda defends her actions.
- Todd explains that Kathleen had a different ending for her book from what her editor wanted, and Chloe uses that information to set a trap for him.
- Lucifer has a breakdown when he realizes that Kathleen's work was destroyed, and leaves.
- Linda breaks up with Amenadiel for Maze's sake.
- Lucifer throws Chloe her own "prom" so that she can move on from her nostalgia, and in the middle of it, he has an epiphany: to break Pierce's curse, he has to prevent the circumstances that caused it.
- To help Pierce break his curse, Lucifer proposes resurrecting Abel, who he reveals has been trapped in Hell since his murder.
- The plan goes awry when Abel is revived in the body of Bree Garland, the assistant to B movie producer Alexa Lee, whose office was recently blown up by a bomb.
- Based on information provided by Maze, Lucifer and Pierce track Bree to a pool party, where she is blissfully unaware of her situation until Amenadiel arrives and tries to persuade her to commit suicide by claiming she's still in Hell.
- Chloe's investigation uncovers links between Alexa's film studio and a Bolivian drug cartel, and she realizes that Bree, who had been aware of her employer's crimes, was trying to expose her.
- Charlotte makes some strong progress in therapy with Linda.
- Bree encounters Pierce and shoots him, but he still does not die.
- Amenadiel, after fighting with Maze, calls her childish for ruining his chance at romance.
- Chloe takes Bree and Lucifer to Alexa's office for evidence, where they narrowly manage to defuse another bomb.
- Using a recovered fingerprint, Chloe has Alexa arrested for money laundering.
- Bree, having somewhat reconciled with her brother, asks for some space to figure herself out.
- Lucifer, concerned about Chloe's safety, informs Pierce that he is ending their partnership when Bree is suddenly run over by an ambulance.
- Pop singer Axara sees her life threatened when one of her backup dancers (wearing a mask and the same outfit as Axara) gets killed by a high-powered firework.
- Chloe investigates without much help from Lucifer, who is still worried about putting Chloe in danger and tries to avoid her.
- Lucifer does offer to quarantine Axara at Lux until the killer is found, though.
- Suspicion falls on a crazed fan, who is soon found dead himself, then to Axara's manager, before evidence ultimately leads Chloe to Axara's former high school friend and current tour manager, Cece.
- Pierce is dejected over Lucifer backing off on helping him die and the fact that Abel couldn't kill him either.
- Ella convinces him to talk to Dan, which does no good, and Pierce also has a conversation with Amenadiel that seems to help.
- After Lucifer is stab with a knife and Chloe stops the bleeding Pierce starts to believe again that Chloe is the key.
- Pierce asks Chloe out on a date in full view of Lucifer.
- Linda tries to reconcile her friendship with Maze, even getting Charlotte to mediate their dispute, but Maze won't budge off her high horse.
- Two new victims are found that match the killer's MO.
- Lucifer tries to get between what he suspects is a growing romance between Chloe and Pierce.
- Dan tells a drunken Maze to pull herself together for Chloe's sake.
- More victims turn up, validating Pierce's belief that a copycat Broken Hearts Killer is responsible.
- Amenadiel runs into Charlotte, and Linda advises him to keep his distance.
- Pierce visits the granddaughter of his partner in 1958, getting back his files on the case.
- Maze and Dan argue, and Maze ends up insulting Trixie unaware that she's behind her.
- Using a radio call-in show to set up a sting, Chloe and Pierce pose as a cheating couple and lure out the killer, who turns out to be a man who found the original killer's journals and became obsessed with them.
- Charlotte persuades Amenadiel to reveal the truth to her.
- Pierce decides to pursue a relationship with Chloe.
April[edit | edit source]
- Maze asks Lucifer to send her back to Hell; Lucifer refuses and suggests that she needs to blow off some steam.
- Linda warns Charlotte not to see Amenadiel again.
- Security footage of a new murder seems to implicate Maze as the killer, and Chloe learns that the victim was one of her bounties.
- Maze subsequently turns herself in, claiming guilt, and even hands over the murder weapon.
- When Chloe presses her, it becomes clear that Maze only wants to take the fall.
- Charlotte forces Lucifer to tell her about his mother.
- Maze escapes custody, and Chloe determines that someone is framing her.
- Pierce becomes increasingly jealous of the "special relationship" between Lucifer and Chloe.
- A conversation with a former bounty leads them to a wealthy winery owner, who blames Maze for getting her son killed.
- Chloe persuades Maze to spare the owner's life; instead, she stabs her in the foot.
- Lucifer, prompted by Amenadiel, reveals his true self to Charlotte.
- When Lucifer tries to persuade her to stay, Maze, angry that he refuses to consider her feelings, prepares to leave town.
- Pierce stops Maze, and promises to help her if she helps him.
- A news story surfaces of a guardian angel rescuing a victim in San Bernardino, leading Lucifer to wonder if he's responsible.
- Pierce's relationship with Chloe is strained by her refusal to let him meet Trixie.
- Linda suggests that Lucifer may not be aware of his actions because he is unconsciously trying to distract himself; both he and Amenadiel suspect that God is responsible.
- Linda suggests that Lucifer may not be aware of his actions because he is unconsciously trying to distract himself; both he and Amenadiel suspect that God is responsible.
- Chloe finds a video of a fight involving the victim, which leads them to an actor who was hired to keep him from breaking his addiction to heroin.
May[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer's refusal to sleep interferes with his work. Lucifer forces the murderer to confess, but realizes his situation is similar and believes that Pierce is behind the "guardian angel" plan to keep him away from Chloe.
- Maze reveals that she's the "guardian angel".
- Pierce wants Chloe to say "I love you" in hopes of removing the mark. Chloe is about to tell him she loves him but he stops her and breaks up, breaking her heart.
- Furious, Lucifer attacks Pierce. Pierce admits he has had a change of heart. He does not fight, allowing Lucifer to hurt him, but Lucifer realizes the mark has vanished, rendering Pierce mortal.
- Pierce contemplates suicide, but realizes he truly loves Chloe. Seeing a chance for a normal life where he can grow old with her and die, he tries to win her back.
- A new murder case comes in: Reina Markova, a prima ballerina who was strangled while practicing.
- Lucifer decides that the only way to get Chloe back is to outshine Pierce in every way.
- Pierce reneges on his plan to frame Lucifer for his murder, which angers Maze.
- Reina's former understudy reveals that she was set to host a reality competition show, but ultimately backed out; it then turns out that the show's creator was blackmailed into offering her the job.
- Amenadiel recruits Charlotte to help him expose Pierce as the Sinnerman.
- Lucifer and Chloe uncover an affair between Reina and the ballet company chairman.
- Charlotte is caught trying to follow Pierce and attempts to seduce him, but fails.
- Ella and Dan deduce that Reina's partner Miguel was behind the blackmail and killed her to protect himself.
- Pierce and Lucifer both invite Chloe to have dinner with them, but Pierce makes the decision to tell Chloe how he feels and proposes to her, just as Lucifer arrives to tell her how he feels about her.
- Ella plans Chloe's bachelorette party.
- Lucifer and Dan investigate the murder of a dog trainer, with Lucifer taking the lead to "understand" Chloe better.
- Pierce's Mark reappears, which Maze interprets as a sign that Chloe is unsure of her love.
- Amenadiel recruits Charlotte to break off the engagement.
- Dan enters a gambling den in search of a suspect, before Lucifer stages a surprise police raid.
- Maze intentionally throws a boring party and Linda, Ella, and Charlotte hire a party bus instead.
- Amenadiel tries to persuade Pierce against losing his immortality.
- The murder suspect reveals that he is an amateur trainer and that his purebred mastiff is expecting puppies that could fetch high prices.
- Ella figures out that Maze and Charlotte are both trying to manipulate Chloe and stops the party.
- A drunken Chloe rides off in the bus.
- Dan and Lucifer deduce that the victim's partner is the killer and arrest him.
- Maze learns that Pierce's Mark is fake and tries to kill him, but he uses Trixie to force her to leave.
- Dan expresses his feelings for Charlotte and they begin a real relationship.
- Chloe ends her engagement and resumes working with Lucifer, angering Pierce.
- Charlotte continues to have nightmares of Hell.
- Lucifer struggles to tell Chloe how he feels.
- Retired baseball player Forest Clay's wife is murdered.
- Charlotte identifies him as the killer, revealing that she destroyed evidence of another murder for him years before.
- Ella discredits Clay's alibi and Chloe discovers that both he and his wife were cheating on each other.
- Pierce and Maze plan to kill Amenadiel so Pierce can get his Mark back.
- Charlotte stages a distraction while Amenadiel steals information from her former law firm, which leads them to a murder matching Charlotte's version of events.
- Charlotte assists Chloe in apprehending Clay.
- When Maze turns on Pierce, he sedates her.
- Pierce shoots at Amenadiel, only to kill Charlotte when she shields him.
- Lucifer confesses his feelings and that he is the Devil to Chloe, who says he is not, at least not to her, and they kiss.
- A grieving Amenadiel regains his wings, using them to bring Charlotte's soul to Heaven.
- Lucifer and Chloe receive a phone call, leading to Chloe, Lucifer, and Dan arriving at the crime scene where they find Charlotte's body.
- Pierce takes control of the investigation into Charlotte's death.
- Dan finds Charlotte's notes on Pierce and informs Chloe and Lucifer that Pierce is the killer and is the Sinnerman which Lucifer already knew for months.
- Pierce arranges for one of the criminals Charlotte was prosecuting to be framed for her murder.
- Dan has Ella tip off Pierce on their progress, prompting him to send a hitman for Dan, but the hitman is captured.
- Believing that Linda is in danger, Maze escapes Pierce's men to find her. Maze and Linda reconcile.
- Lucifer tells Ella that he suspects Amenadiel is right. God is not responsible for changing him; he is.
June[edit | edit source]
- The captured hitman gives Chloe information that leads her and Lucifer into an ambush.
- Chloe is shot and Lucifer uses his wings to shield her.
- Lucifer carries Chloe to safety before using his wings to subdue Pierce's henchmen.
- Pierce confronts Lucifer with one of Maze's daggers, but Lucifer kills Pierce with it instead.
- Pierce believes that he will be going to Heaven, as he feels no regrets, but Lucifer reveals that Pierce will be haunted by the murder of Charlotte for eternity in Hell.
- The anger Lucifer feels causes his devil face to return, allowing Chloe to see his true nature, that he is indeed truly the devil.
- Chloe afraid of Lucifer decides to take Trixie to Europe for a month.
- Chloe meets Father Kinley who serves a division of the Church who knows about Lucifer.
July[edit | edit source]
July 7 One Mouth after the events of season 3 series final.
- Lucifer has been depressed thinking how Chloe might be processing the revelation of his being the Devil himself.
- Arriving at the scene of a murdered bee-keeper, Bob Goldbach, Chloe finally arrives much to Lucifer's bewilderment.
- As the two try to reconnect, they encounter U.S. Marshall Luke Reynolds, Goldbach's WITSEC handler.
- Learning Bob was a mob enforcer, they verify with members of his crime family in Los Angeles to find suspects, but none turn up.
- Amenadiel return to Earth.
- Given her behavior around him, Lucifer begins to wonder if Chloe may be repulsed by him
- Chloe figures out Reynolds killed Goldbach, and planned to kill his wife to incriminate another enforcer.
- Lucifer and Chloe stop him while saving his intended victim.
- Maze makes amends with Trixie. Trixie has forgiven Maze.
- Chloe tells Lucifer that she sees him as her partner
- Chloe is meeting with a Priest who is helping her against Lucifer.
- A reality show contestant, Melinda Hagey, is found dead.
- After questioning other contestants, Chloe questions Lucifer only to learn he isn't like his depictions and he hated ruling Hell.
- Ella's lab work reveals Melinda ate food from the staff, and Maury reveals he taped Melinda with another contestant, Kylie, in the bathroom making out.
- A bereft Kylie admits to Melinda's death, over mistaking her talks with Maury as an affair.
- Maze knows that since Chloe learned the truth, she's afraid Maze could hurt Trixie.
- After Linda faints, her lab tests prove Amenadiel got her pregnant.
- Chloe meets Lucifer for dinner, and he explain his vulnerability in her proximity.
- After a phone call from Ella, Chloe deduces the real killer was the cameraman, who killed Melinda for reneging on their deal to split the prize money.
- Amenadiel tries to interact with humanity, but finds it challenging
- Chloe meets Kinley, and dissolves their agreement to return Lucifer to Hell since Chloe still has feelings for him and doesn't want to hurt Lucifer.
- Somehow Eve discovered a way to escape Heaven and was reborn on earth in her original youthful appearance.
- Kinley visits Lucifer revealing Chloe's plans to send him back to Hell.
- Rocket scientist Susan Ochoa and mechanic David Ramirez, both former "Los X" gang members are murdered.
- Lucifer hints to Chloe that he knows she has lied to him,
- Deciding not to wait for a warrant Dan and Maze take matters into their own hands to get information from Los X's leader learning Oscar Rivas, Susan and David's drug councilor, is the killer.
- Dan calls with information on Oscar.
- Lucifer confronts Oscar who wants Lucifer to kill him as punishment and "reveal Lucifer's true self"; sensing something is amiss Lucifer keeps his "Devil Face" back so Oscar kills himself.
- Finding a one-way mirror, Chloe and Lucifer deduce Kinley orchestrated the case to expose Lucifer as the Devil.
- Amenadiel proposes to Linda, but she only wants a hand to hold, which he offers.
- Chloe arrests Kinley for his role in the murders.
- Chloe admits she is not ready to accept Lucifer as he truly is as she is still afraid of him.
- Lucifer hurt by Chloe's deception decides to not work with her anymore.
- Kinley is excommunicated from the Church.
August[edit | edit source]
- With the murder of jeweler Pablo Silva returning from the Middle East with a new piece, the Desert Mirage, evidence leads to Bashir Al-Fassad.
- Lucifer runs into Eve at Lux, bored of heaven and on Earth seeking stimulation, who used Pablo as a ride to Los Angeles.
- One of Bashir's men attacks Eve for the necklace and fails.
- Chloe and Dan go to Bashir's: Chloe calls in a favor Bashir owes Lucifer for information. A video from Pablo's phone reveals another girl on the plane who is identified as grifter 'Odessa'.
- Lucifer and Eve go to Bashir when there almost run into Chloe and Dan.
- Lucifer and Eve strike a deal: he will find the Mirage for Bashir to leave Eve alone.
- Both parties find Odessa in a bar fight, but she gave the necklace to an anonymous broker for auction.
- Linda's ultrasound shows her baby is a boy, but is shocked to learn her child will be the first Angel baby ever.
- Maze tells Chloe she is not the only human that knows and that Linda knows.
- Linda gives Chloe advice on how to deal with Lucifer and tells her if she wants him in her life or not.
- Lucifer finds the auction, but Chloe urges he help find the broker, revealed to be Turkish Pete.
- The real killer is Pablo's partner Toby Golden, who is swiftly arrested.
- Dan refused to give the necklace to Lucifer
- Eve steals it without notice.
- Eve admits coming to Earth for Lucifer, accepting him as he is.
- Chloe, coming to see Lucifer, sees them kiss and is dismayed.
- Linda and Amenadiel baby-proof their ceiling, in case the baby flies.
- Maze announces she is moving in with Linda since she is angry about Chloe's betrayal.
- Wanting closure with Chloe, who needs a vintage car to get into an exclusive Automobile enthusiasts club for a case, Lucifer agrees to help in their "final case".
- Ella learns about Eve, going to Lux to warn her off, but Eve charms her and they take drugs together.
- Chloe also meets Eve and realize Eve is the first ever woman and she indeed knows the real Lucifer.
- Marco Franklin, holds everyone at Lux hostage with a bomb, shooting Lucifer in front of Chloe.
- Dan and Maze work to satisfy the killer's demand to find his wife, Leona; while Dan sends a bad sandwich to Marco.
- Chloe, understanding the sandwich's context, realizes SWAT will breach from the Southwest.
- Ella is given cocaine to be stimulated enough to defuse the bomb.
- Leona is found, but upon entering Lux she stabs Marco, revealing she planned a robbery but Marco took the fall.
- Chloe tricks Leona to the southwest corner of Lux, and is stunned by SWAT's entering, as Ella defuses the bomb.
- Chloe throws herself onto Lucifer to protect him.
- Lucifer says this won't be their last case.
- Eve and Lucifer start dating.
- Eve is shocked to learn only Chloe makes him vulnerable.
2019[edit | edit source]
February[edit | edit source]
- Eve befriends Maze, but is dismayed by Lucifer's duties with the LAPD.
- Chloe disapproves of Lucifer's new unsavory behavior after he wears his orgy pants to work (entirely by accident).
- Linda is also worried as Lucifer is burning the candle at both ends, and even he can't hold out forever; the best sign is Lucifer mixing up gift deliveries for Eve and Chloe.
- Remiel arrives having sensed the baby angel, to take and raise it in Heaven.
- Lucifer and Chloe go on a stake out and while Lucifer is asleep Chloe admits that his and Eve relationship makes her jealous and unhappy.
- Investigating the murder of Gary Van Brunt, Lucifer and Chloe are lead to Vincent Walker, a Kidnap/Ransom specialist, who Gary audited.
- Vincent fought with Gary over the bribes to border guards to ensue client safety, but was on a plane during the murder.
- Ella finds Gary was wearing too expensive clothing, Lucifer concludes he was attacked at a nudist colony in Malibu Canyon.
- The owner, Julian McCafferry, is the prime suspect, but his father, shipping tycoon Jacob Tierning, has his lawyers free Julian
- While staking out one of Tierning's ships, they discover Julian is involved with human trafficking.
- Lucifer confronts him, but Julian escapes by dropping barrels on him and kills Officer Joan- one of Lucifer's LAPD acquaintances.
- Eve urges Lucifer give punishment, leading to him brutally crippling Julian by breaking his back.
- Maze takes Amenadiel's place at Lamaze class and builds a maternal bond with Linda.
- Amenadiel defends his baby and Linda from Remiel.
March[edit | edit source]
- Amenadiel defeats Remiel, forcing her to leave the child alone. However, she warns Amenadiel will regret his choice.
- Julian fearfully confesses to all charges, Dan believes Lucifer crippled him, but Chloe knows Dan is still bitter over Charlotte's death.
- Finding the body of Sam Zofrelli, evidence points to Greg "Pony Boy" Grabowski, but Chloe finds 'Pony Boy' works for Tierning through a shell company.
- Lucifer realizes Tierning killed Sam thinking he crippled Julian.
- In Tierning's office, Lucifer acts aggressive until Chloe calms him.
- At the precinct, Lucifer admits to breaking Julian's back, but he didn't tell Chloe due to her morals and his distrust after Kinley.
- Dan, wanting Lucifer gone, informs Tierning Lucifer is responsible.
- Chloe asks Ella about faith, but finds Ella has gone atheist.
- Trixie visits Lucifer out of concern and is suspicious of Eve.
- Dan and Chloe find Trixie is missing and race to Lucifer's penthouse.
- Pony Boy attacks, but Lucifer subdues him so he won't hurt Trixie and Eve.
- Chloe thanks Eve for protecting Trixie.
- Lucifer tells Chloe he will never hurt Trixie and Chloe tells him that he might be the devil but he is also an angel and Chloe tells Lucifer she should check if he still has his angel wings.
- Lucifer goes to confront Tierning.
- With proof of Tierning's guilt, Lucifer brings him into the precinct. He did so remembering how Chloe would act, wanting her trust again.
- Ella and Dan kiss.
- Chloe meets Kinley in jail, and learns about a prophecy where Lucifer and his "First Love" unleash evil.
- Lucifer calls Linda for help, as his Angel wings have become Demon wings.
- Investigating the death of High School teacher Sandra Baez, Chloe talks with Lucifer about the prophecy.
- Understanding his changes, he concludes the best action is to break up with Eve; but she refuses.
- Lucifer and Chloe went to speak with students Lexy Shaw and Nate Benedict. They found out Nate's father was sleeping with Sandra after his divorce, but mutually broke up a week ago.
- Lucifer takes Eve to his sessions, which backfires. Then plays the "cliché bad husband" which also backfires.
- At Lux, Caleb Mayfield, a student needing Lucifer's favor, meets Amenadiel; Caleb wants out from selling drugs for Tahir, the dealer.
- Later, two officers arrive to arrest Caleb for murder, as the murder weapon was in Caleb's locker, with a building hostility until Dan arrives and orders a stand down.
- Ella informs Dan a cop may have told Tierning about Lucifer.
- Nate reveals Sandra found out they stole the SAT answers, so Lexy killed her with Caleb's golf club.
- Nate kept her bloody clothes, which is evidence.
- Released from custody, Amenadiel paid off Tahir and invites Caleb to a 1-on-1 game between friends.
- Maze has trouble on the dating scene and when hanging out with Eve, a drunk Dan antagonizes Maze to punish him, but is instead escorted out.
- Lucifer later directly breaks up with Eve as he doesn't like who he is around her.
- After Caleb was shot dead by Tahir's men, the brothers raid Tahir's home and brutalize him.
- Amenadiel decides to raise his son in Heaven.
- When seeing Linda, Lucifer reveals he feels a tremendous amount of self-hatred.
- Realtor Beth Murphy finds her sister Moira having seemingly killed her twin Megan.
- Lucifer finds his hand deformed, hiding it as best he can.
- A deluded Eve wants him back, so Maze takes her as a bounty hunter partner, while in private Lucifer shows Chloe he's changing into his other form.
- Moira's accountant reveals a missing thumb drive with sensitive information was taken.
- Megan is proven innocent from the TOD, so Eve suggests a sting operation with false news of a copy of the missing thumb drive.
- Chloe provides a masquerade party to help conceal Lucifer's change, but people start revealing their desires left and right.
- Beth admits to the crime. Megan had trusted Beth with helping the finances, but a bad investment lost all their money; Beth lost her mind when Megan berated her and killed her.
- After Beth leaves, Lucifer becomes trapped him in his Full Devil Form. Thinking it's because he ruins everything around him, Chloe argues he blames himself for humanity's sins and tells him to forgive himself.
- The moment Lucifer chooses to want to forgive himself, he slowly reverts back to normal, joyous he won't be the evil of prophesy.
- Ella confronts Dan about him being the cop who told Tierning about Lucifer, but she covers for him and urges he get help for the emotional pain he is in.
- Dan seeks help from Linda, admitting he blamed Lucifer but he feels at fault; as there was nothing to save her.
- As Dan and Linda talk Linda's water breaks.
- Eve kidnaps Kinley to dispel the prophesy, but Maze in realization, tells Eve to accept that Lucifer doesn't love her.
- Maze gets a text from Dan telling her Linda is having the baby. Maze leaves to go see Linda have her baby, who is named Charlie in honor of Charlotte.
- Kinley suggests Eve take Lucifer back to Hell so the two of them can rule together.
- Kinley tries to kill her, but Eve finds one of Maze's hidden knives and kills him. Using him as a messenger, Eve releases the prophesied evil in Kinley's corpse.
- Maze searches for Kinley.
- Amenadiel tries to bring Charlie to Heaven, but the baby monitor will alarm if he does.
- Lucifer tells Linda he's cured, but she isn't sure.
- Looking into the murder of DJ 'Holla Bae' the only clue is a livestream of him being stabbed, the main suspect is rapper 'Monopolize'.
- The demon Dromos in Kinley's body, killed Holla so another demon could use his body.
- After interviewing 'Monopolize', Chloe finds a social media post of Kinley and Holla entering a church.
- That night Chloe went to the church looking for Kinley but finds Maze tracking Kinley; she realizes the situation and updates Chloe.
- At Lux, demons Dromos and Squee greet Lucifer, telling Lucifer they came to bring him back to Hell.
- Lucifer refuses to go, and angry Dromos already broke his order of no possessions, tells him to go back.
- After mentioning Charlie, Dromos has another demon kidnap the baby to be the new King of Hell under their tutelage.
- Lucifer and company pull together to find Charlie, and after some reflection, Ella regains her faith and convinces Dan to let go of his anger.
- Finding Dromos, Eve is appalled by his change of plan.
- Eve goes to Lucifer; confessing her fault in all this.
- With the help of Eve and Chloe guiding them, Lucifer, Amenadiel and Maze launch a rescue mission for Charlie.
- Chloe enters the church to see if Lucifer is Ok but Lucifer tell her to leave.
- Chloe admits that she isn't afraid of him anymore but more afraid of losing him.
- As Chloe was about to tell Lucifer she loves him demons attack her.
- After Chloe falls into trouble, Lucifer is forced to assume his full demonic form to order the demons back to Hell.
- Having recovered his son, Amenadiel decides to raise him on Earth with Linda.
- Eve subsequently departs to find herself.
- Chloe finally accepts Lucifer fully even after seeing Lucifer at his most monstrous and the two admit their love for each other.
- Lucifer realizes that Kinley's prophecy was right and that Chloe was always his true first love, not Eve.
- To protect everyone, Lucifer chooses to return to Hell.
- After sharing a kiss with Chloe, Lucifer, who has regained his original Angel Wings, flies back to his throne in Hell, leaving Chloe heartbroken.
June[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer has been in Hell for two months (even though it has been much longer for him since time moves slower.
- Lucifer visits one of the new arrivals in Hell, explaining that he is in Hell, and has been murdered numerous times already whilst being stuck within an endless loop in which he re-lives his death as punishment for his crimes.
- In Los Angeles, Chloe, Ella and Maze work to solve the murder of Lee.
- Ella explains that she is angry that Lucifer ghosted her to "see family", whilst both Maze and Chloe attempt to deal with the pain all whilst keeping his true location a secret.
- Lucifer takes a keen interest in the case when he realizes that Lee died in Los Angeles, and it is highly likely that Chloe will be on the case.
- Lucifer explains that as the ruler of Hell, he is in a unique position to help him solve the murder. The two set out to solve the murder.
- Amenadiel, has taken up Lucifer's job at the helm of Lux, and is keen to change the reputation.
- Amenadiel notices a drug deal taking place in the distance and rushes to end it. Really Sad Devil Guy
- The following morning, Amenadiel reports the drug deal to Dan, citing that there is a real crime taking place that the two of them could end.
- Simultaneously, Lucifer begins working on the case at the same time as Chloe and Maze.
- Chloe and Maze attend an elite poker game hosted by "Dirty Doug", in which they question Doug over the loans he hands out and what they often mean for the recipients.
- When people at the game begin realizing that they are with the LAPD, one of Doug's men begins running, causing both Chloe and Maze to chase him.
- Eventually, he is hit by a car and killed, allowing Lucifer to send a message to the surface, citing that "it's safe where you stored it". Chloe is confused by this but is warmed by the sign from Lucifer.
- Lucifer quickly grows tired of helping solve the murder and, believing to have done his part, announces that he is to go back to rule Hell and end the charade of solving the murder. Really Sad Devil Guy
- Chloe finally figures out the message from Lucifer, and explains to Maze that they need to visit a storage locker owned by Lee.
- When Chloe and Maze arrive they find Lee's sister, Meg, waiting for them.
- Meg explains about the safe, and further explains that she misses Lee; a sentiment that both Chloe and Maze relate to Lucifer.
- Maze kisses Chloe on a misread signal, and Chloe realizes that they've been using the partnership to fill the void left by Lucifer.
- Lucifer takes pity on Lee and decides to help him, taking him back to the root of his Hell loop: his sister's baby shower. It was the last family gathering before his parents died.
- Lee never joined the party because he didn't want to disappoint them by being close due to his criminal life.
- Chloe takes Meg back to her house where there find Doug's men waiting for them.
- Doug's men attack Chloe and Meg, thinking they have the money Lee owed; the safe was empty.
- Meg laughs at their idiocy; they knew Doug couldn't hold onto his money.
- A shootout ensues, which sends a shooter to hell.
- While Lucifer is snapping at Lee for comparing their lives, a demon brings the shooter; Lucifer learns of Chloe's plight.
- Michael comes to Earth and helps Chloe take care of Doug's men
- Chloe thinks Michael is Lucifer but can sense something was off. She asks him if everything is ok. Michael explains to her that things are different now and that time isn't linear in Hell; he isn't the same old devil she knew. Really Sad Devil Guy
- Chloe receives a new case: a murder in the "Red 2 Mars Project".
- Chloe surmises that due to the nature of the project, the killer must have been one of the five people inside given nobody is able to come or go, from the project.
- A quick conversation between Lucifer and Ella raises concerns in Chloe, who is confused about why Lucifer is suddenly willing to lie.
- Lucifer tells her that the thousands of years in Hell have changed him, perhaps for the better.
- Chloe is ecstatic to reveal the return of Lucifer to Linda, however, it is no surprise as she reveals that Lucifer has already visited her.
- Chloe raises her concerns with Linda and realizes that she must get Lucifer to remember his life on Earth before he returned to Hell.
- In the interrogation room, Chloe tries numerous times to convince Lucifer to return to his usual self.
- Initially, Chloe tries to play to "bad cop", but after "Lucifer" doesn't follow along, she turns to subtle reminders about his previous self, such as the flask he drank from regularly despite the time; nevertheless, the "new Lucifer" cites that it is too early and opts that they return to the case.
- Ella interrupts after the interrogation to reveal someone must've entered the facility where the "Red 2 Mars Project" was taking place given they found hair in the facility that did not belong to any of those involved.
- Lucifer and Chloe talk with those in charge of the project. They raise the concern that someone must've had access to the lab, however, they are assured that the project is completely sealed, and the only communication is with mission control; Chloe surmises that the killer could well be someone at mission control.
- At the penthouse, Lucifer pours himself a drink but is interrupted when he is tackled by Maze.
- He quickly explains that he is not Lucifer, but his twin brother, Michael, and has come to Earth to right a wrong.
- Michael explains that Lucifer returning to Hell willingly has caused quite the stir in Heaven, and he has come to return him to Earth.
- Maze questions if Michael knows how to pretend to be Lucifer, but that she will help him nonetheless. Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!.
- Now comfortable posing as Lucifer, Michael sets out to find Donovan — a bitter rival of the recently deceased Judy — with Chloe and question him. A car chase ensues, leading to Michael using his wings to protect a vulnerable Chloe.
- He assures her that things will be back to normal soon, but he needs time.
- Back in the interrogation room, Donovan denies having killed Judy, but cites that Brody, their manager, was having an affair with Judy; this allowed her to get the promotion over him.
- Lucifer explains that he is still adjusting to the changes between Hell and Earth, but things should be back to normal soon.
- Chloe tries to seduce "Lucifer" after finally deciding that it is time to take their relationship to the next level, but he doesn't reciprocate the feelings. Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
- Chloe and Michael are able to eventually solve the murder when Chloe realizes that they should check the reflection of the security cameras in the Mars Project.
- Chloe and Michael are able to pinpoint a specific piece of equipment to Sam Chavez, a Red 1 employee whom they initially suspected was involved.
- When questioned about it, Sam believes Brody to be the killer, however, he is surprised when Mandy — his co-worker — confesses that she is the killer. She explains that she is in love with Sam and killed Judy out of jealousy that he didn't love her anymore.
- After solving the murder, Michael decides that he is finally going to embrace his facade and become Lucifer.
- When Chloe arrives at the penthouse, he decides that he is finally ready to take their relationship to the next level, but is shocked when she shoots him, revealing that he isn't Lucifer, but an impersonator.
- Michael is shocked by the ordeal but explains that Chloe shouldn't exist, but was a gift created by God specifically for Lucifer.
- Whilst Chloe is reluctant to believe him at first, she seems shaken by the revelation.
- Shaken by the events, Michael heads downstairs to drink in Lux. He is approached by Amenadiel, however, who orders he returns back to Heaven. Michael, however, has other plans and threatens to tell Remiel about Charlie.
- Amenadiel is furious with Michael and, in an effort to annoy Michael, remarks that Lucifer has always been the better brother.
- Amenadiel begins a descent to Hell in an effort to return Lucifer to Earth and solve the identity crisis. Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
- Amenadiel tells Lucifer that Michael has come to Earth, assumed his identity, and is now wreaking havoc with his life.
- Amenadiel is especially concerned since Michael has also threatened Charlie's safety.
- Lucifer brushes Amenadiel off by telling him that Michael was just playing with his fears like he always did.
- Amenadiel informs Lucifer that the last time he went to the Silver City, Michael had managed to seat himself at God's right hand, and ensure that he was the only one talking to Him.
- Lucifer agrees to go back to Earth. ¡Diablo!
- Chloe and Lucifer reunite after 2 months. Lucifer, however, explains that he cannot stay long, but will do what he can to stop Michael and protect his identity.
- Clearly worried about Michael's remark previously, Chloe raises the remark with Lucifer, who remarks that he doesn't care whether she was made for him or not.
- Chloe is perplexed by this response and leaves to continue with her work, but feels as though her entire life has been a pre-determined lie.
- Returning to work, Lucifer arrives at a crime scene alongside Chloe: at a film studio, a man has been stabbed to death.
- Lucifer questions if Chloe is all right, but she mocks him, continually making jokes about being a "gift from god"; Lucifer finds this uncanny, but quickly realizes that he knows the man who has been stabbed to death. The man, he explains, works on a show called Diablo that canters around Lucifer's life.
- Lucifer and Chloe watch the television show being filmed, and whilst Lucifer is happy with the show, Chloe is horrified by the way she is portrayed.
- Chloe questions if the actress minds the passive behavior associated with the role, however the actress remarks that she doesn't.
- Chloe visits Matt's second in command, Keri, who remarks that Matt is the worst manager — both lazy and a control freak. She remarks that her scripts were often changed without warning, which annoyed the majority of the writers. Chloe suspects that one of the writers could be responsible.
- At his penthouse, Maze encounters Lucifer for the first time since he returned from Hell. She is furious, and the two begin fighting vigorously, but Lucifer is able to get the upper hand. Maze berates Lucifer for returning to Hell without her, however he remarks that she isn't his servant anymore and is free to go to and from Hell as she pleases.
- At the motel where Diablo is written, Chloe and Lucifer find Diablo and Dancer, who enter believing they have cracked the case.
- When Diablo shows Lucifer and Chloe a matchbook, remarking that they believe it links Matt to the case, however they soon surmise that Matt found inspiration at the motel earlier in his career.
- Chloe and Lucifer do, however, find a vape cartridge that points them in the direction of Diablo, however when they arrive at his trailer they find he has been murdered.
- Ella quickly connects the murder weapon to a prop used on the show.
- Maze and Linda talk, and Maze expresses her concerns that Linda will not be around for much longer, however Linda sarcastically remarks that she isn't dying anytime soon.
- Linda suggests that Maze is suffering with the fear of abandonment, and remarks that it is pretty normal, however Maze rebukes her diagnosis.
- Lucifer, Dan, and Chloe realize that Keri Balewood, the second on the show, is more than likely responsible for Diablo's death, or has some connection.
- Chloe and Lucifer question Keri over removing the PA from Diablo's trailer, however she denies having done so.
- Tensions increase when Lucifer finds the murder weapon in Keri's wardrobe, however she continues to deny having murdered Diablo.
- Back at the precinct, Dan tries to alleviate the tensions experienced between him and Lucifer.
- Lucifer finally agrees to patch the holes in his and Dan's relationship, and they begin to act out scenes of Diablo.
- Shortly after, Lucifer quickly realize that the "number two" they think is the killer is in fact, not.
- Chloe visits Dancer's trailer to break the news that they caught the killer.
- Dancer takes Chloe to Diablo's club — a fake replica of Lux — and the two drink to the arrest.
- Chloe is able to draw similarities between Dancer and Diablo's relationship and the relationship between her and Lucifer, and the two begin talking.
- When Chloe realizes that Dancer's impression of Keri is almost perfect, it becomes clear that telling the difference between Keri and Dancer over the phone would be difficult — this points Dancer as the one who ordered the removal of the PA.
- Chloe and Dancer begin fighting, and Chloe questions why she killed Diablo, and Dancer reveals that she was fearful of losing the career she had built for herself.
- Lucifer returns to the penthouse to find Michael waiting for him.
- Michael tries to goad Lucifer, remarking that all of Lucifer's decisions have been influenced by himself.
- Lucifer is unwilling to believe it and becomes increasingly annoyed with Michael referring to him as Samael.
- Lucifer and Michael begin to fight, and Lucifer is able to get the upper hand, slicing Michael with the demon blade.
- Lucifer arrives at Chloe's house, and she expresses difficulties in getting around the fact that she was created especially for him by God.
- Lucifer apologizes, but this isn't enough, and Chloe leaves abruptly.
- Later, Maze arrives at Decker's house but quickly finds that she is speaking with Michael not Lucifer.
- Michael tells her that there is a secret that Lucifer is keeping from her, but is reluctant to reveal it, instead, citing that he can point her in the right direction to find out. ¡Diablo!
July[edit | edit source]
- Trixie arrives at Lux in time for game night as customary for Lucifer, Trixie and Chloe.
- Lucifer is sad to see that the Detective has not attended, and questions Trixie over this, and if it has any connection to the fact that she was a gift from God — Trixie is unaware of the significance, but declines to answer, instead opting for Lucifer to tell her a story.
- After the story is finish Trixie leaves Lucifer's penthouse and thanks him for the story.
- Maze hears Lilith's story through Trixie, who Maze had payed to trick it out of Lucifer. It Never Ends Well for the Chicken
- Maze tracks her mother down to an apartment and discovers a now elderly Lilith.
- Maze who demands to know why she and her siblings were abandoned. Lilith states that it was to make them strong and that it worked. Maze then leaves in disgust. It Never Ends Well for the Chicken
August[edit | edit source]
- Lucifer brings Chloe to the beach where he shows her the location in which he burned his wings previously.
- Lucifer offers Chloe a gesture of burning a gift, highlighting the fact that she is not just a gift from God and should not be associated as such.
- Chloe dismisses Lucifer, however, and asks him to give her some space whilst she figures the whole situation out.
- Lucifer struggles with Chloe's reaction and visits Linda, asking for help with Decker's situation.
- Linda tries to tell Lucifer that Amenadiel has returned from Hell, but Lucifer interrupts her before she can.
- Eventually, Lucifer and Amenadiel meet again, and Lucifer questions why Amenadiel has returned from Hell. Amenadiel explains that God told Amenadiel that Hell no longer requires a ruler and that both Lucifer and Amenadiel are free to stay on Earth.
- Maze meets with Linda following the meeting with her mother.
- Linda is quick to defend Lilith, however, which annoys Maze.
- To alleviate Mazikeen's anger, however, Linda explains that she was once in a similar situation and gave up a child when she was 17 shortly after giving birth. This angers Maze who storms off from the room.
- Chloe is handed a case of a murdered nun in training, Victoria Reynard — blunt force trauma with bruising on the neck.
- Chloe finds the situation sarcastically annoying given the circumstances regarding her status as a gift from God.
- Chloe calls Amenadiel for help in the situation given Lucifer's absence.
- Whilst Amenadiel explains that he cannot slow time or use the same abilities as Lucifer, all of the nuns around are drawn towards Amenadiel
- Linda talks with Maze again about her experience, explaining that she was alone throughout the entire pregnancy, but felt as though she could give her a better life without her.
- Maze realizes that this is the reason Linda believes she is going to Hell, but Maze shocks her, revealing that she knows where her daughter, Adriana, currently is.
- Amenadiel and Chloe talk with the nuns, however, they are unable to get much information from them, given they are all hugely fascinated with Amenadiel.
- Chloe and Amenadiel find out that Mother Superior was involved in a murder previously, and they suspect that the victim knew about the crime and wanted to tell the police.
- Mother Superior, however, turns herself in and explains that at 16 years old, she murdered someone in self-defense, but reconciled with God after joining the convent; she denies, however, killing Victoria.
- Maze and Linda arrive at an open house being run by a blond realtor, Linda's daughter. Linda is shocked at the revelation and struggles to speak coherently, but is grilled by Maze over her abandonment issues.
- Amenadiel and Chloe confront Destiny Page over the murder, and it is revealed that Destiny sent Victoria as an informant when Mother Superior wouldn't sell the convent. She denies, however, killing Victoria after she became a nun.
- Chloe asks Daniel and Lucifer with help verifying Destiny's alibi.
- Dan and Lucifer quickly verify the alibi and notice one of the women at the yoga class wearing an engagement ring around her neck — Lucifer and Dan quickly link this as the murder weapon.
- One of the nuns arrives at the precinct and asks to speak with Amenadiel.
- The nun attempts to kiss Amenadiel, but the situation quickly becomes tense.
- Shortly after, however, the nun reveals that Victoria found a secret room in the convent, and Amenadiel and Chloe go there to investigate.
- Chloe and Amenadiel are interrupted by Hank, however, and it is quickly revealed that he murdered Victoria after an argument.
- When Hank unloads his weapon, Amenadiel steps in front of Chloe protecting her whilst simultaneously revealing his angelic wings.
- Amenadiel has a thought: he is able to reflect people's faith, therefore in extension, the "gift from God" is the fact that Chloe is the only one able to see Lucifer for who he really is.
- Chloe is ecstatic by the news and heads to Lucifer's penthouse to reveal the information; by Amenadiel's logic, Lucifer chooses to be vulnerable around her.
- Lucifer and Chloe begin kissing passionately and they are seen embracing one another.
- Maze returns to the apartment and is told her mother had died several days earlier. Detective Amenadiel
- Lucifer and Chloe arrive at their latest crime scene: a DJ who has been electrocuted to death by his headphones.
- The situation between Chloe and Lucifer is awkward, given the events of that had previously occurred. Ella instantly picks up on this, and Chloe is forced to explain that the two had kiss but were interrupted by Ella's call.
- Chloe and Lucifer find that Pexxa's surge protector had been cut, therefore Pexxa was most likely murdered, and there are 500 witnesses. BluBallz
- Maze arrives at Linda's given she missed their coffee date, much to Linda's surprise, who remarks that they've been awake all night with Charlie crying
- Maze questions how she prevents ending the same as her mother, alone. Maze remarks that she scares everyone away, therefore cannot build a genuine connection.
- Lucifer quickly becomes jealous when Chloe begins talking to Jed, an old fling whom she dated in High School.
- This anger grows considerably when Chloe tells Jed that she is single.
- Lucifer questions Chloe over it, and Chloe tells him that what they're experiencing is quite new and therefore, she doesn't want to label it as anything so soon.
- Jed tells Chloe that he was meant to be the DJ on after Pexxa, therefore suspicions rise as to whether Jed was the intended victim — Jed reveals that the headphones were his, therefore someone could've been trying to kill him.
- After Lucifer talks with Dan about Jed and Chloe, Lucifer asks for more details from Chloe.
- Chloe tells Lucifer that their relationship was in the past, and the two are over one another.
- Chloe and Lucifer question Raul Blanco, a man who has been threatening Jed; he's reluctant to reveal any details, however. Raul explains that he is just trying to protect his business, and had no reason to kill anyone.
- Just as Chloe and Lucifer brainstorm ideas, the building behind the two explodes, and Lucifer believes that Jed is behind the murder, and his house exploding. Chloe refuses to accept that Jed is committing the crimes to get close to Chloe.
- Lucifer and Chloe are able to pull prints from a gate attached to Jed's house, and find they're looking for a Belinda Roberts.
- Chloe and Lucifer track her car to a forest, where they're nearly attacked by snakes.
- Belinda is furious that Lucifer scares off the snakes, and explains that she is trying to capture a recording of snake's having sex, given this is extremely rare.
- Belinda explains that she didn't have anything to do with the murder, but that he owes her for samples of songs he didn't pay for.
- Lucifer invites Jed to his penthouse in an effort to protect — and watch — him whilst Chloe solves the case.
- Lucifer and Jed talk, and Jed reveals that his deepest desire is to fix things with Chloe. He further reveals that he screwed things up with Chloe and she broke up with him, which intrigues Lucifer who offers Jed a drink in exchange for the story.
- Ella and Chloe investigate the sounds taken from Belinda, but quickly find a threat online from an anonymous IP in which they warn Jed that they won't miss for the third time.
- Ella and Chloe are distracted, however, as they begin talking about Lucifer and Chloe's relationship, but soon hear a strange noise that Ella recognizes on the recording.
- Ella returns moments later, accompanied by Maze — who is dressed in her clothes and remarks that she is trying to be more like Ella — and reveals that the sound comes from a hearing aid with low battery; this narrows down the suspect pool to someone wearing a hearing aid.
- Later that night Lucifer and Jed goes to Linda and Amenadiels house to help Dan and Amenadiel calm down Charlie.
- Chloe, Ella, Maze and Linda try to track down the killer. They go around searching for hearing aids, but have no such luck.
- Linda and Chloe talk about Lucifer, and what sex is like with him. They're interrupted, however, when Jed arrives at Lux to headline and is held at gunpoint. It is revealed that Ron is trying to get revenge on Jed for sleeping with his wife.
- Chloe is able to talk him down, and he is arrested moments later.
- Ella agrees to go out with the journalist, Pete, and talks with Maze about being genuine — even if this is scary. Maze rebukes the notion, however, citing that her lack of a soul could cause irreparable harm.
- After finally getting Charlie to sleep, Dan bids farewell to Amenadiel and Lucifer and leaves momentarily.
- Dan receives a call, however, from Lucifer asking for him to return, only to witness Lucifer's true face through the window. It is quickly revealed to be Michael, however, who made the call.
- Lucifer and Chloe experience some issues when they see each other late at night. This later culminates in the two having sex for the first time since they met. BluBallz
- Lucifer and Chloe awaken following the night they spent together.
- Lucifer and Chloe are about to order breakfast, when Chloe sarcastically asks Lucifer what he desires. Both are shocked to see that she is able to draw out his desires in exactly the same way he has done numerous times prior; this is a cause for concern for Lucifer.
- Lucifer asks Linda about the situation, highlighting that pulling desires is his thing and, without it, he is useless to Chloe and brings nothing to the partnership.
- Lucifer believes that he may have passed on his gift to everyone he has had sex with, but this is quickly proven false when Linda is unable to "mojo" Lucifer.
- Arriving at the crime scene, Lucifer makes numerous jokes to Chloe and Ella about the abilities, and when they approach a suspect — the teenager who found the deceased victim — Lucifer is surprised to see he can no longer use the ability at all.
- Lucifer tries to use the ability on different people, but finds he is unable to.
- Chloe is, surprisingly, able to use the ability, which shocks her and Lucifer.
- Maze finds Amenadiel at home working on a walker for Charlie.
- Amenadiel is a bit glum, as Dan cancelled their plans to see the Dodgers play a game (Maze thought they were dodging bats); unknown to him, Dan is avoiding him due to Lucifer. Reflecting on his life since he briefly lost his wings, Amenadiel reveals that he isn't sure who he was before he had Charlie; Maze believes this is a great time to show Amenadiel what he is missing.
- At the precinct, it is revealed that the victim and her vocal coach, Mario, were having an affair.
- After being worried that Diane — the victim — would tell his wife, they believe Mario killed Diane.
- Chloe and Lucifer are interrupted, however, when Pete enters to asks Ella to go on a date with him; she agrees, and this reflects on the relationship between Lucifer and Chloe.
- Lucifer and Chloe question Mario, but he denies ever killing Diane, instead, pointing them to Niels, a man with whom Diane had a strict agenda against; they're unable to interrogate him, however, given he is on a flight.
- Dan struggles with the vision of Lucifer's devil face.
- Dan talks to Charlotte at her grave, remarking that he now believes she is truly in Heaven, but fears for his soul (not only for his recent darkness, but also his past corruption).
- Michael arrives in his angelic garb, scaring Dan due to looking like Lucifer.
- Michael lies to Dan telling him that Lucifer is the evil twin, Michael says Lucifer scarred him in jealousy and offers to answer Dan's prayer for redemption.
- Chloe arrives at the penthouse to update Lucifer, but finds him naked waiting for her on the bed.
- Lucifer want to have sex with Chloe in an effort to transfer back his "mojo", but Chloe is reluctant, citing that she doesn't want sex under such circumstances; Lucifer finds this hard to believe.
- Lucifer and Chloe decide to go to couple's therapy with Linda. Despite Chloe believing the whole idea is ridiculous, and that Lucifer is making a bigger deal about the mojo than necessary, Linda explains that Lucifer's missing mojo is akin to Chloe losing her badge; this puts things into perspective for Chloe.
- Maze is keen to give Amenadiel a glimpse of his past. She hands him his old outfit, and the two begin fighting.
- Amenadiel finds the situation soothing, but the two begin kissing moments later, and Maze exclaims angrily that "it isn't working".
- Maze leaves moments later, as the two both agree that the situation is wrong.
- Lucifer and Chloe attend Niels, photoshoot, where they witness him being abusive towards those on set.
- Lucifer and Chloe question him over killing Diane, remarking that she was about to shine a light on his abusiveness. Niels remarks that Diane was right, but denies killing her. The situation becomes confusing, however, when neither Lucifer nor Chloe are able to use the ability to find Niels' desires. Our Mojo
- Lucifer, Ella and Chloe are called to another crime scene in which the victim has been murdered in the same way. They now believe the flowers to be the killer's signature, and call around local flower shops to find out if there were any sold in the last 24 hours.
- Back at the precinct, Ella finds golden glitter, but it is not enough to make any connections with a suspect.
- Ella and Chloe talk, and Ella tells her that Pete has convinced her to open her eyes to more opportunities.
- At one of the local flower shops, Chloe and Lucifer connect the golden glitter to a ribbon tied around the bottom of each bouquet — it becomes clear that the killer bought his flowers from this particular florist.
- Lucifer and Chloe plan on tracking his Uber ride in an effort to find him.
- Amenadiel and Maze drink at Lux, and Amenadiel tries to convince Maze to open up to him, but she is reluctant.
- Maze expresses anger at her mother for making her offspring soulless, and Amenadiel realizes that Maze was trying to rekindle what she had with him; the only one who didn't reject her.
- Lucifer and Chloe track down the killer to a hotel, and are successfully able to find his room full of photographs of his next victim. With the help of Pete and Ella, they track him to a room on the ninth floor, where he incapacitates Lucifer before attacking Chloe.
- Chloe shoots him and he is arrested moments later.
- Amenadiel and Linda talk, and Amenadiel struggles with the idea that Charlie will no longer need the two of them someday.
- Struggling to deal with the revelation surrounding Lucifer, Dan shoots him in his penthouse while Chloe witness it. Our Mojo
- Chloe screams in utter horror as Lucifer is shot by Dan and falls to the ground; knowing that her presence makes Lucifer vulnerable.
- Holding Lucifer's body, Chloe is surprised when the angel suddenly gasps for air, shocking everyone.
- As Lucifer notices the dented bullet that ruined his shirt, Chloe furiously demands Dan to explain himself.
- A panicked Dan snaps at Chloe for knowing Lucifer truly was the devil; Lucifer picks himself up, reminding Dan he's never hidden his true identity.
- Dan reveals he saw Lucifer's devil face when he was with Amenadiel and Charlie; Dan says he's trying to save the world.
- Chloe explains she had a hard time accepting the truth and that Lucifer is a good man, despite how humanity has portrayed him.
- A frantic Dan leaves, with Chloe worried that Trixie may be in danger from Dan's breakdown; she decides to take Trixie to stay at Penelope's until Dan calms down.
- Lucifer is happy he's invulnerable again, but Chloe is curious as to why this and the mojo swap happened. Spoiler Alert
- Ella is leaving Pete's after a night together. Pete gives her a key to his home, wondering if they are moving too fast. Ella tells him they are not, taking the key.
- However, Ella tells Chloe at work that she is truly panicky; though she asks for advice based on her romance with Lucifer.
- Chloe notices Lucifer messing around with a bag next to Dan's desk, quickly telling Ella to embrace the love.
- To Chloe's shock, Lucifer tries to put a non-poisonous snake in the desk drawer to bite Dan as payback.
- Chloe tells him it's not a good idea, prompting Lucifer to realize he's thinking too small; however, she explains that Dan is mentally fragile and could repeat shooting Lucifer.
- Lucifer brings up his new invulnerability near Chloe can make him a shield in gunfights.
- Chloe stops him, explaining the Whisper Killer case doesn't add up - the MO is off.
- Chloe and Lucifer talk to the perp, offering to give his Serial Killer name suggestions to the newspaper in exchange for information.
- Lucifer tries to get revenge ideas but is stopped by Chloe.
- Chloe trips up the killer, getting him to reveal he's a copycat of the real killer.
- Lucifer and Chloe return to Chloe's desk, where she notes only the last victim was killed by their prisoner.
- Lucifer is uncaring, noting that it's a prison then hell for the fellow (especially after taking a swing at Chloe).
- An exasperated Chloe tells Lucifer that she will go over the case files, sarcastically telling him to go focus on his revenge plan on Dan.
- Lucifer brightens, calling it to divide and conquer planning; he leaves Chloe stunned then annoyed.
- Chloe examines the website Kill Share, where anonymous people share information about killers while going over the files.
- Chloe phones Lucifer to tell him that she's made a breakthrough - a lead at the Arts District; however, she is gagged by an unknown person and dragged away. Spoiler Alert
- A frazzled Lucifer has several marker boards and pinned papers with information on Dan filling his penthouse.
- Lucifer elatedly declares he has figured out the perfect revenge against Dan.
- Lucifer then checks his phone to find a missed call from Chloe.
- Lucifer plays it, only to hear the sound of her abduction.
- Flying to Chloe's house, Lucifer breaks down the door to see ruined files and her computer smashed.
- Lucifer has called in Chloe's abduction.
- Ella passes off Lucifer breaking the door as the perp's doing.
- Ella wonders where Dan is, but Lucifer tells Dan is useless right now; he calms her fears about Trixie by explaining her grandmother is looking after her.
- Lucifer explains the voicemail, prompting Ella to think the real Whisper Killer is covering his tracks.
- Lucifer blames himself for being distracted, making Ella hit him; he surprisingly pulls her into a hug, reminding Ella they need to keep cool heads to find Chloe.
- Ella finds Chloe scribbled down the name Scotty Thomas with a downtown address; both quickly leave to see what clues they can find.
- At the address, Lucifer and Ella find what looks like a killer's lair.
- Scotty Thomas exits the bathroom only to be pinned in a chair by Lucifer.
- As Lucifer demands answers, Scotty explains everything is just props; Ella confirms it.
- As Lucifer ponders why this was Chloe's lead, Scotty explains Chloe was supposed to meet him there for transcripts.
- Scotty leads them into a backroom with people at computers. It's KillShare HQ; they're working on a serial killer VR game to help people subdue their impulse to kill.
- Looking through the transcript, Ella finds the user name LilyMan85 was talking to Klumsky; LilyMan is the original Whisper Killer as he has firsthand knowledge of the first three murders that haven't gone public.
- Scotty offers his team to help track the IP addresses LilyMan used, speeding up the search.
- Lucifer leaves to make a call.
- At Linda's house, Maze is reading a book about souls; unfortunately, her attention span can't handle it due to being "too wordy".
- Amenadiel is taking Charlie to the hospital due to a 101 fever; Linda will meet them there.
- Maze dismisses it, as hell is 120° at all times. Amenadiel explains that being part angel likely means something is wrong with him due to the fever.
- Amenadiel tells Maze to answer her phone; it's Lucifer. As Maze refuses to tell Lucifer she's angry about him keeping Lilith's fate a secret from her, he has no idea why she's upset.
- Amenadiel leaves as Maze answers her phone, ready to give Lucifer a piece of her mind; however, she quickly becomes shocked upon hearing that Chloe has gone missing.
- Maze asks Lucifer what she can do.
- Maze teleports into Klumsky's cell, where she reveals that all serial killers are cowards who end up in hell; she takes out her knives to interrogate him.
- Lucifer has speed Ella and himself to where Whisper Killer used a private IP address.
- Ella calls for backup as Lucifer furiously kicks open the door.
- Ella and Lucifer see a dead flower and detect a putrid smell, which they follow to a bedroom to find a woman long dead – it's not Chloe. Ella is relieved, Lucifer fumes the killer still has Chloe.
- Backup arrives later, with Lucifer having left: Ella running into Pete.
- Pete assures her that he is not using their romance for personal gain; his boss made him cover crimes.
- Ella assures Pete their relationship is fine. Pete offers his Whisper Killer research notes from his home.
- Lucifer asks Amenadiel to slow time to allow him more time to search for Chloe.
- Amenadiel tells Lucifer he has faith Chloe will be found.
- However, Lucifer panics that he is useless without Chloe as she finds all the clues.
- Amenadiel advises him to do the detective work himself.
- Amenadiel leaves with Linda to get Charlie's test results.
- Lucifer takes all the Whisper Killer evidence and information into the meeting room and begins working through it for any leads.
- Ella is impressed, with Lucifer explaining the key is to find out the similarities between the victims. The real Whisper Killer is too good at covering his tracks and seems drawn to powerful women.
- Lucifer and Ella get back to the evidence, hoping for a clue. Maze arrives, revealing Klumsky messaged the real killer, who hunts for victims in restaurants; LilyMan looks for "windbags".
- To Ella's surprise, Lucifer cross-referenced the credit card usage of the victims, who all last used it to eat at restaurants.
- Lucifer urges Ella to find out if any had surveillance cameras.
- Maze assures Lucifer that five broken ribs, a torn rotator cuff, and "It's Small World" on repeat tortured everything out of Klumsky.
- Ella reveals only one had a camera, prompting Lucifer and Maze to head out; Ella leaves to collect Pete's files on the Whisper Killer.
- At the security office of the restaurant in question, the guard refuses to show Lucifer and Maze the tapes.
- Lucifer stops Maze from resorting to torture, sarcastically trying his mojo. It works, much to his shock, as the guard reveals his desire to be a dancer.
- Lucifer offers to hire the guard at Lux to make his dream come true; they shake on the deal.
- Seeing the tapes, Lucifer is utterly shocked to see who the real Whisper Killer is.
- Ella arrives at Pete's for the files.
- A piece of paper flies over to an electrical outlet, which Ella opens to reveal a purple glow. She pulled back a dresser next to it, leasing into a room full of the Whisper Killer flowers. Finding the drug used to paralyze the women on a table, Ella realizes Pete is the original killer.
- Ella quickly leaves and places the dresser back.
- Pete returns home, surprising Ella.
- Pete happy demeanor goes dark upon seeing the opened electrical outlet.
- Pete pins Ella and attempts to choke her; however, Ella finds a needle of the drug and stabs into Pete, knocking him out.
- In the interrogation room, Lucifer observes from the observation side of the glass; he stops Maze from going crazy on Pete.
- Ella storms in to get Chloe's location from Pete.
- Pete calmly absorbs all the accusations, passing off his killings as flaws of a good guy.
- Ella asks for what psychological damage caused this. Pete smiles, telling Ella his mother is to blame; she screams at him every day. Ella guesses this is why he slit vocal cords. The flower was a twisted tribute to his mother's beloved lily garden.
- Pete admits he got close to Ella to stay ahead of the investigation; however, things evolved from there. Ella was going to be a victim, but he found her to be very sweet and hoped to feel something in his empty heart. He tells Ella he hopes they can get past this, telling her that he saw a darkness in her when they met. Ella snarls, demanding he tell her where Chloe is; Pete didn't do anything to her, much to Ella's surprise.
- A worried Lucifer ponders who truly did take Chloe.
- Maze wonders if hurting Lucifer was the real objective.
- Chloe is being held captive in a cave with a built-in cage.
- Chloe's kidnapper is Lucifer's twin brother Michael.
- Michael explains that her captivity is temporary; part if his bigger plan.
- Michael then taunts Chloe with the knowledge that Lucifer's changes are something ominous. Chloe returns the taunt about Michael trying to make her afraid of her relationship with Lucifer.
- However, Michael counters he cannot create fear, just like Lucifer cannot create desires; they expose what already exists.
- Michael reminds Chloe angels self-actualize; Lucifer's newfound invulnerability may mean he no longer feels safe being vulnerable around her. Michael points out Lucifer not lie but correctly guesses Chloe has not heard "I love you" from him, planting a doubt.
- Michael leaves Chloe.
- Lucifer paces in worry as Maze opens the interrogation room doors, revealing a drunk Dan is with her.
- Maze locks them in, with Dan panicking.
- Lucifer asks how Dan saw his devil face, learning Michael tricked Dan into returning.
- Lucifer realizes Michael tried to have Dan kill him.
- As Dan rationalizes, Lucifer reveals Michael kidnapped Chloe.
- Dan reveals Michael came to him and took him to a cave that looked fake and abandoned.
- Chloe hides with a blunt weapon to knock out Michael. The figure enters the cell and Chloe wacks him on the head, rushing out only to be met by Maze and Dan.
- It turns out, Lucifer was the one that she hit; he jollily reflects on his invulnerability.
- Dan watches Chloe and Lucifer share a loving reunion, seeing how much the Devil and his ex-wife love each other.
- Amenadiel and Linda learn Charlie will be alright; it was just a cold.
- Linda leaves with the doctor to see Charlie as Amenadiel is stopped by Michael.
- Michael tells Amenadiel that he's sorry to hear that Charlie was suffering from a normal cold, much to his brother's confusion. Michael tells Amenadiel, before returning to the cave.
- Maze is waiting for Michael in the cave.
- Michael reveals this was part of his plan; the revelation about Lilith was part of it. Stating he's only been honest with her, Michael tells Maze when he gets what he wants, Maze can get what she desires.
- Chloe thanks her fellow cops for looking for her.
- As Lucifer watches Chloe subtly direct it at him, Amenadiel arrives with Linda and Charlie.
- Amenadiel tries explaining what Michael told him, but Linda takes them to the meeting room to give Lucifer time with Chloe.
- Chloe takes Lucifer to the evidence room for privacy.
- Lucifer apologizes for putting her through his family drama.
- Chloe congratulates Lucifer on his detective work.
- Lucifer reveals his mojo is back, making Chloe remember what Michael told her; she wonders if his subconscious is pushing her away despite his genuine desire to be with her.
- Indirectly Chloe tells Lucifer that he hasn't said the important words.
- Realizing her meaning, Lucifer starts to say "I love you", but finds her frozen.
- A frustrated Lucifer realizes it's Amenadiel.
- Lucifer finds Amenadiel, who explains time is not slowed down; it's stopped.
- Directing Lucifer to look at Charlie, who doesn't get it, Amenadiel explains on those not born on Earth (Celestials) are unaffected; Charlie is mortal, despite his angel heritage.
- Lucifer, frustrated, tells Amenadiel to deal with his parental anxieties later; he needs time to resume, so he can fix his relationship with Chloe.
- Amenadiel doesn't know how; Lucifer explains that it's his brother's subconscious acting up, so he orders him to stop being afraid.
- Michael arrives, praising Amenadiel for being an overachiever; he purposely made Amenadiel afraid, so his self-actualization would mess with time.
- Lucifer quickly realizes the cold was Michael's work, as Michael continues to aggravate Amenadiel's fear to the point he gets punched.
- Maze steps in, revealing Michael promised her a soul of her own; since he has been honest and Lucifer hid her mother from her, Maze has sided with Michael to help him achieve his ambition.
- Lucifer, Amenadiel, Michael and Maze fight with Maze taking out her anger on Lucifer, while Amenadiel is kept occupied by Michael.
- Angry at Michael for using his son as a pawn, Amenadiel beats on until he gets one of Maze's knives.
- At wit's end, Lucifer palm strikes Maze to wind her.
- The three brothers release their wings, ready to go all-out.
- However, a voice booms for them to stop as light appears on the steps.
- Lucifer is speechless when God has come to stop them; he hates when his children fight. Spoiler Alert