FANDOM


  • Janus100
    Janus100 closed this thread because:
    editing discussion concluded
    00:51, October 26, 2016

    The wikia here labeled both God and Charlotte has Nigh-Omnipotent.....But the problem with this is logic is.

    God not only Stripped her but also imprisoned her into Hell so i don't see how God is labeled "Near-Omnipotent" when he clearly is above her.

      Loading editor
    • Someone who can lift 501 kg is stronger than someone who can only lift 500 kg, but that doesn't make the latter weak or the former exceptionally stronger to the point of being on an entirely different level. Besides, we don't even know how it happened. As far as we know, he had the angels' help.

        Loading editor
    • Ill rather hear the community since its directly stated on her profile.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Blaziken. God most likely had his angels' help. As far as we know, God and Charlotte are dead even, until that changes, of course. 

      The power relation between God and Charlotte might end up being similar with God and Amara's from SPN.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I don't remember that God had angels help to cast Charlotte out?

        Loading editor
    • I'm not saying it happened, I'm just saying, we don't have enough detail to classify God as an omnipotent character.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote: I'm not saying it happened, I'm just saying, we don't have enough detail to classify God as an omnipotent character.

      So its all an assumption......

        Loading editor
    • SeraphLucifer wrote: Well, I don't remember that God had angels help to cast Charlotte out?

      Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • BeyonderGodOmnipotent wrote:

      Blaziken rjcf wrote: I'm not saying it happened, I'm just saying, we don't have enough detail to classify God as an omnipotent character.

      So its all an assumption......

      Blaziken rjcf wrote:
      Someone who can lift 501 kg is stronger than someone who can only lift 500 kg, but that doesn't make the latter weak or the former exceptionally stronger to the point of being on an entirely different level.


        Loading editor
    • I forgot who i was speaking with here. :^/

        Loading editor
    • BeyonderGodOmnipotent wrote:
      I forgot who i was speaking with here. :^/

      Let me spell it out for you then, since the analogy was apparently too complicated:

      Even assuming God defeated Charlotte on his own, that doesn't make him omnipotent. It just makes him more powerful than her.

        Loading editor
    • The analogy=/=this discussion sorry but your analogy doesn't matter with omnipotence or nigh-omnipotence at all.

      So being above another Nigh-Omnipotent being doesn't make him omnipotent? even on the page stating he stripped/imprisoned her? but yet on Ben 10 wikia with alien x you stated he was omnipotent because of a single statment yet he was easily having trouble with another celestialsapien and having clear weaknesses/limits?......wow!

      Yeah im so done here lol......ill wait for other LOGICAL people to be here like Seraph and others.

        Loading editor
    • I think we will difference in power between God and Charlotte explained in time.  I agree that angels likely sided with God against her since we pretty much already have confirmation at least Amenadiel was on God's side when she was banished.

        Loading editor
    • So they basically voted lol.

        Loading editor
    • This is the stupid and idiotic creation ever.......more powerful than a nigh omnipotent being, doesn't make you a full mother-fucking all-powerful, maximum fucker........Amara is a clear example for this, as she is a nigh-omnipotent being who is more powerful God, another nigh-omnipotent being, but doesn't make her omnipotent. Now does you understand it, ignorant?

        Loading editor
    • Today, its been proven that Charlotte is able to kill God. That does not make him omnipotent, just stronger than her.

        Loading editor
    • Datlgbt225 language please.

        Loading editor
    • Datlgbt225 wrote: This is the stupid and idiotic creation ever.......more powerful than a nigh omnipotent being, doesn't make you a full mother-fucking all-powerful, maximum fucker........Amara is a clear example for this, as she is a nigh-omnipotent being who is more powerful God, another nigh-omnipotent being, but doesn't make her omnipotent. Now does you understand it, ignorant?

      Doesn't make me stupid or ignorant but it sure does make you tho.

        Loading editor
    • SeraphLucifer wrote: Today, its been proven that Charlotte is able to kill God. That does not make him omnipotent, just stronger than her.

      Is that a "Fact" or a hearsay?

        Loading editor
    • BeyonderGodOmnipotent wrote:

      SeraphLucifer wrote: Today, its been proven that Charlotte is able to kill God. That does not make him omnipotent, just stronger than her.

      Is that a "Fact" or a hearsay?

      Really.....What is your obsession with God and omnipotence, Christian?

        Loading editor
    • BeyonderGodOmnipotent wrote: Is that a "Fact" or a hearsay?

      As far as powers, weaknesses, histories, etc. go, most of this wiki depends on "hearsay" (things characters said but might not be completely true), examples from which we extrapolate meaning (e.g. since Amenadiel beat Maze in a fight, we extrapolate that all angels are stronger than all demons), and from outside sources (e.g. "God also possesses an infinite amount of knowledge. He knows everything about everything." was never stated in the series). Are you asking us to delete half this wiki?

        Loading editor
    • Janus100 wrote:

      BeyonderGodOmnipotent wrote: Is that a "Fact" or a hearsay?

      As far as powers, weaknesses, histories, etc. go, most of this wiki depends on "hearsay" (things characters said but might not be completely true), examples from which we extrapolate meaning (e.g. since Amenadiel beat Maze in a fight, we extrapolate that all angels are stronger than all demons), and from outside sources (e.g. "God also possesses an infinite amount of knowledge. He knows everything about everything." was never stated in the series). Are you asking us to delete half this wiki?


      Only the half that doesn't conform to typical monotheism.

        Loading editor
    • @Blazkiem rjcf are you one of the admin or what?

        Loading editor
    • Datlgbt225 wrote:
      @Blazkiem rjcf are you one of the admin or what?

      No. If I were, it'd say on my profile page.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote:

      Datlgbt225 wrote:
      @Blazkiem rjcf are you one of the admin or what?

      No. If I were, it'd say on my profile page.

      Oh......that okay, but at least could someone just stop this annoying, religious zombie who having a crazy obsession with God and Omnipotence stuffs.

        Loading editor
    • Datlgbt225 wrote:

      Blaziken rjcf wrote:

      Datlgbt225 wrote:
      @Blazkiem rjcf are you one of the admin or what?
      No. If I were, it'd say on my profile page.
      Oh......that okay, but at least could someone just stop this annoying, religious zombie who having a crazy obsession with God and Omnipotence stuffs.

      He tried to do the same thing on my wiki. I gave him an ultimatum after his first edit.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote:

      Datlgbt225 wrote:

      Blaziken rjcf wrote:

      Datlgbt225 wrote:
      @Blazkiem rjcf are you one of the admin or what?
      No. If I were, it'd say on my profile page.
      Oh......that okay, but at least could someone just stop this annoying, religious zombie who having a crazy obsession with God and Omnipotence stuffs.

      He tried to do the same thing on my wiki. I gave him an ultimatum after his first edit.

      What Wiki, could you give me a link?

        Loading editor
    • Ben 10 wiki. It was a long time ago. Many people make the same kind of edit.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote: Ben 10 wiki. It was a long time ago. Many people make the same kind of edit.

      What does he do to what page on the Wiki?

        Loading editor
    • He insisted that a species said to be omnipotent was not really omnipotent. Many people have it in their heads (thanks to monotheism) that only a single being can be omnipotent, which simply isn't true.

        Loading editor
    • Datlgbt225 wrote:

      BeyonderGodOmnipotent wrote:

      SeraphLucifer wrote: Today, its been proven that Charlotte is able to kill God. That does not make him omnipotent, just stronger than her.

      Is that a "Fact" or a hearsay?

      Really.....What is your obsession with God and omnipotence, Christian?

      No one is obsessed with anything.

        Loading editor
    • Datlgbt225 wrote:

      Blaziken rjcf wrote:

      Datlgbt225 wrote:
      @Blazkiem rjcf are you one of the admin or what?

      No. If I were, it'd say on my profile page.

      Oh......that okay, but at least could someone just stop this annoying, religious zombie who having a crazy obsession with God and Omnipotence stuffs.

      Im not even being religious it's obvious you are ignorant.

        Loading editor
    • Blaziken rjcf wrote: He insisted that a species said to be omnipotent was not really omnipotent. Many people have it in their heads (thanks to monotheism) that only a single being can be omnipotent, which simply isn't true.

      http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111114602/3488987-omnipotent.jpg

      Matt Wayne debunks anything you said as he commented "In this universe" basically means "No ALIEN X isn't omnipotent".......I didnt insist on anything I stated pure and utter facts and also nothing is in my head so "Monotheism" is your ONLY excuse to this really?

      Also never said there could be 1 entity who wields Omnipotence

      • DC has Michael Demiurgos the literal Infinite power of God
      • Marvel has the Beyonders/Beyonder who wield infinite power.

      also your ultimatum was basically: "If you dont agree with me because im admin Ill ban you."

      Alien X/Celestialsapiens Weaknesses:

      • Deadlock with the 2 personalities.
      • Can have their claimed Infinite energy absorbed and can die.
      • Can have their powers nearly copied with the 2 personalities

      You don't know about omnipotence and tried to post a FALSE agenda.

        Loading editor
    • Now, I will cal the admin

        Loading editor
    • To stop this crazy lunatic Christian

        Loading editor
    • Datlgbt225 wrote: Now, I will cal the admin

      Already reported you for hate speech because i havent brought up ANYTHING relating to Christianity.

        Loading editor
    • At this time, the editing discussion seems to have concluded, so I'm closing this thread.

      Please use the Board:General Discussion for discussing the show's episodes, characters, character powers, etc. Also, please keep conversations civil. Thank you, janus.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.