Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Not believing that he could have abandoned his future daughter, Lucifer sets out to prove an alternate theory: He must have been murdered.
Chloe lose control and almost killed Lucifer.
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar
- Lauren German as Chloe Decker
- Kevin Alejandro as Dan Espinoza
- D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel
- Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen
- Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez
- Brianna Hildebrand as Aurora Morningstar
- Rachael Harris as Linda Martin
To be added
To be added
- The title of this episode is said to Lucifer by Chloe
- Lucifer is supposed to disappear on August 4th 2021.
- Rory doesn't seem to like martinis or is not an alcohol connoisseur like her father. She does seem to enjoy rum, as that is the spirit she looks for when going to the main bar of Lux.
- Chloe learns that she is currently pregnant with Rory.
- Having possession of the necklace during sex with Lucifer allowed Chloe to be on the level of a celestial; bypassing the "angels can't reproduce with humans" bit.
- Rory reveals Amenadiel, Eve and Maze are part of her life; though she did take some sadistic glee in torturing them about the future, something she got from Maze's tutelage. Her slight torturing of them shows that, unlike her father, Rory does not always tell the truth.
- Lucifer returns Azrael's blade to her.
- Chloe learns Dan is trapped as a ghost. Before Azrael's blade is returned to her, Chloe is even able to converse with Dan due to the effects of the necklace. Once Azrael's blade is returned to her, Chloe can no longer see him.
- Turns out all the alcohol in Lucifer's penthouse is whiskey.
- It turns out that prolonged exposure to the necklace has started corrupting Chloe akin to Gollum and the One Ring from Lord of the Rings. The first time the effects of this are seen is in "Yabba Dabba Do Me".
- It's not just a strong will that can resist the effects of the Flaming Sword components, a strong emotion can. When Chloe realizes she nearly killed Lucifer, her love pushes back the influence long enough to allow Lucifer to get Azrael's blade away from her.