|“||It's really boring where you're headed.||„|
| — Lucifer to Frank Lawrence moments before his death.|
in "A Priest Walks Into a Bar"
Not much information is given on the Silver City. However, Lucifer passively mentions it in "Favorite Son", claiming that if Erwin Scoville (a security guard that was murdered) was not in Hell, he would be in the Silver City "enduring Uriel's welcome speech", something Lucifer deems "far worse than Hell."
It is currently unknown if "Silver city" is a synonym for Heaven or a city in heaven but it is likely one of the two.
|#2||"Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil."||Mentioned|
|#3||"The Would-Be Prince of Darkness"||Mentioned|
|#1||"Everything's Coming Up Lucifer"||Mentioned|
|#2||"Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire"||Mentioned|
|#11||"City of Angels?"||Mentioned|
- In the show, Lucifer claims that Silver City is the alternative afterlife to Hell, implying that the city is located in Heaven. In the comics, however, a point is made that the city is only home to the Host of Heaven and that the city actually exists "outside the created order of things".
- According to Lucifer in "A Priest Walks Into a Bar", Silver City is a very boring place.
- Since Uriel, who was responsible for welcoming new souls to Silver City, is dead, it is unclear who does that now.
- Eve implies she also did so for some time to learn about how Earth had changed.
- Silver City (comics) at Wikipedia