Season 3 is the third season of Lucifer. FOX announced that the series was renewed for a third season on February 13, 2017. The season premiered on October 2, 2017. The season finale aired on May 14, 2018. Afterwards, two bonus episodes aired on May 28, 2018.
Premise[edit | edit source]
Lucifer finds his wings have returned, but they come at the loss of another aspect of his identity. No sooner does this happen, Lucifer finds out that a mysterious crime boss known as The Sinnerman has moved to L.A. and is trying to take over the market on granting favors. At the same time, a new lieutenant transfers to the precinct and a familiar face makes a surprise return.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar (26 episodes)
- Lauren German as Chloe Decker (26 episodes)
- Kevin Alejandro as Dan Espinoza (26 episodes)
- Tricia Helfer as Charlotte Richards (18 episodes)
- D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel (18 episodes)
- Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen (18 episodes)
- Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez (22 episodes)
- Scarlett Estevez as Trixie Espinoza (10 episodes)
- Tom Welling as Marcus Pierce (17 episodes)
- Rachael Harris as Linda Martin (20 episodes)
Guest[edit | edit source]
It was originally announced that the season will have 22 episodes. In March 2017, four episodes were moved from the second season to the third season – it was unclear if they counted toward the 22 previously announced episodes or if the season would have 26 episodes. In January 2018, Chris Rafferty tweeted that the season will have 24 episodes. However, on May 21, 2018, after Fox cancelled the series, Fox announced that the two episodes that were already filmed for season 4 would air as bonus episodes on May 28, 2018. This gives the season a total of 26 episodes.
Media[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This season has more episodes than any other in the series.
- The events of Season 3 takes place between June 2nd 2017- June 1st 2018.
References[edit | edit source]
- FOX Announces Fall 2017 Premiere Dates, SpoilerTV
- Smallville's Tom Welling Joins Lucifer, His First TV Role Since Clark Kent, TVLine
- Fox Renews 'Lucifer' for Season 3, Variety
- Lucifer - Renewed for a 3rd Season, SpoilerTV
- 'Lucifer' Season 3 To Be Supersized After 4 Season 2 Episodes Migrate To 2017-18, Deadline Hollywood
- Lucifer - Season 2 - FOX Only Airing 18 Episodes, SpoilerTV