|“||A true warrior admits their defeat.||„|
| — Remiel to Amenadiel|
in "Devil Is as Devil Does"
Amenadiel mentioned that Remiel is a huntress and she enjoys hunting stags.
Remiel sometimes can be quite stubborn and tends to misunderstand others. Remiel loves to hunt, especially stags. She holds a low opinion of Lucifer for being "a slut", believing HE would create a new celestial by mistake. Her most notable trait is her utter lack of concern about blending in with modern humans, as she carries her spear with her and forgets that humans are not meant to see divinity.
She cares for her family, as she idolizes Amenadiel, her eldest brother. When she learned a Nephilim was born, she wanted to take him to heaven to be with his own kind. She was outraged when her brother Amenadiel neglected to tell her that he was the father of that child and believe that he was wasting the potential by letting him stay on earth. When Amenadiel declares the child was his family, Remiel was hurt stating she believed she was his family. After he defeated her in battle, she begrudgingly accepted that he knew what was best for his own child. Remiel later admits that Lucifer made a great sacrifice by returning to Hell and giving up his own happiness; this shows an improved opinion of her brother.
Due to her status as a warrior, she possesses great honor. She broke apart her own spear and gave half of it to Amenadiel, stating “At least nobody can’t say it wasn’t a fair fight”.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Angelic Physiology: Remiel shares many of the same abilities as all other angels, including immortality, invulnerability, flight via wings, shapeshifting, regenerative healing factor, superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, reflexes/reactions, intelligence. However, she has displayed herself to be considerably stronger than regular angels, able to challenge Amenadiel in battle (though she did lose).
- Superhuman speed: Like others Angels, Remiel can appear and disappear with a blink of an eye, and can move across a room within a split second.
- Superhuman Strength: Remiel is strong enough to contend with Amenadiel, who is an incredibly powerful Angel, among the strongest and most powerful Angels ever created by God, showing she is much stronger than regular Angels. She was able to go blow-to-blow with him when they both used pieces of her spear and could send him flying with her blows, eventually forcing her initially reluctant brother to take her seriously and use full strength to beat her down with a single blow.
- Invulnerability: Remiel was able to shrug off blows from Amenadiel without suffering any injury to herself, eventually forcing Amenadiel to seriously hit her to finally subdue and knock her down, which she still quickly recovered from.
- Immortality: Like all Angels, Remiel has lived for eons, and will live naturally for all eternity without aging or decaying.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Remiel could pace Amenadiel in their battle and even outmaneuver him at times. Remiel has extraordinary reflexes, beyond a human level.
- Hunting Intuition: Remiel is a formidable hunter as she is capable to sense the presence of a nearby celestial being. As mentioned in "Orgy Pants to Work", Remiel was able to sense Amenadiel's unborn child (Charlie) and able to track his scent. She can also sense humans, demons, and other supernatural beings.
- Master Martial Artist and hand-to-hand combatant: Remiel fought Amenadiel, and although she lost, the fight was close.
|#6||"Orgy Pants to Work"||Appears|
|#7||"Devil Is as Devil Does"||Appears|
|#8||"Super Bad Boyfriend"||Mentioned|
|#2||"Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!"||Mentioned|
- In the Lucifer comics, Remiel is a blonde male angel.
- Remy hates wearing jeans, calling it a torture device; implying she prefers loose clothing.
- Remy is the first of Lucifer Morningstar's siblings that he didn't have an interaction with.
- As Charlie is later revealed to be mortal despite his angelic heritage. It's shown Remy can make some mistakes with tracking celestial presences or Charlie’s powers are still dormant.