As a shocking side effect of his romance with Chloe throws Lucifer for a loop, the new couple peruses a murderer with a most unusual M.O.
Lucifer and Chloe awaken following the night they spent together previously. They are about to order breakfast, when Chloe sarcastically asks Lucifer what he desires. Both are shocked to see that she is able to draw out his desires in exactly the same way he has done numerous times prior; this is a cause for concern for Lucifer.
Lucifer asks Linda about the situation, highlighting that pulling desires is his thing and, without it, he is useless to Chloe and brings nothing to the partnership. Lucifer believes that he may have passed on his gift to everyone he has had sex with, but this is quickly proven false when Linda is unable to “mojo” Lucifer.
Arriving at the crime scene, Lucifer makes numerous jokes to Chloe and Ella about the abilities, and when they approach a suspect — the teenager who found the deceased victim — Lucifer is surprised to see he can no longer use the ability at all. Lucifer tries to use the ability on different people, but finds he is unable to. Chloe is, surprisingly, able to use the ability, which shocks her and Lucifer.
Maze finds Amenadiel at home working on a walker for Charlie. Amenadiel is a bit glum, as Dan canceled their plans to see the Dodgers play a game (Maze thought they were dodging bats); unknown to him, Dan is avoiding him due to Lucifer. Reflecting on his life since he briefly lost his wings, Amenadiel reveals that he isn’t sure who he was before he had Charlie; Maze believes this is a great time to show Amenadiel what he is missing.
Meanwhile at the precinct, it is revealed that the victim and her vocal coach, Mario, were having an affair. After being worried that Diane — the victim — would tell his wife, they believe Mario killed Diane. They’re interrupted, however, when Pete enters to asks Ella to go on a date with him; she agrees, and this reflects on the relationship between Lucifer and Chloe.
Lucifer and Chloe question Mario. Lucifer encourages Chloe to try using "Our Mojo" on Mario and it seemingly works as he agrees to tell them all they want to know. He denies killing Diane, instead, pointing them to Niels, a man with whom Diane had a strict agenda against; they’re unable to interrogate him, however, given he is on a flight.
Dan struggles with the vision of Lucifer’s devil face seen previously. He talks with Charlotte at her grave, remarking that he now believes she is truly in Heaven, but fears for his soul (not only for his recent darkness, but also his past corruption). Michael arrives in his angelic garb, scaring Dan due to looking like Lucifer. Lying that Lucifer is the evil twin, Michael says Lucifer scarred him in jealousy and offers to answer Dan's prayer for redemption.
Meanwhile, Chloe arrives at the penthouse to update Lucifer, but finds him naked waiting for her on the bed. He want to have sex with her in an effort to transfer back his “mojo”, but Chloe is reluctant, citing that she doesn’t want sex under such circumstances; Lucifer finds this hard to believe.
Lucifer and Chloe decide to go to couple's therapy with Linda. Despite Chloe believing the whole idea is ridiculous, and that Lucifer is making a bigger deal about the mojo than necessary, Linda explains that Lucifer’s missing mojo is akin to Chloe losing her badge; this puts things into perspective for Chloe.
Meanwhile, Maze is keen to give Amenadiel a glimpse of his past. She hands him his old outfit, and the two begin fighting. Amenadiel finds the situation soothing, but the two begin kissing moments later, and Maze exclaims angrily that “it isn’t working”. She leaves moments later, as the two both agree that the situation is wrong.
The two detectives — now working as one — attend Niels, photoshoot, where they witness him being abusive towards those on set. They question him over killing Diane, remarking that she was about to shine a light on his abusiveness. Niels remarks that Diane was right, but denies killing her. The situation becomes confusing, however, when neither Lucifer or Chloe are able to use the ability to find Niels’ desires.
Back at the precinct Chloe tells Lucifer that Niels' alibi checks out and goes on to tell him she also learned a different thing. Chloe tells Lucifer that Mario called asking for an autograph, to which Lucifer responds with grabbing a pen and something to write on. However Chloe stops him and explains that Mario asked for her autograph, due to him being a fan of Hot Tub High School. Chloe concludes from this fact that she was in fact not able to "mojo" Mario, but that he was simply star struck.
Lucifer, Ella and Chloe are called to another crime scene in which the victim has been murdered in the same way. They now believe the flowers to be the killer's signature, and call around local flower shops to find out if there were any sold in the last 24 hours. Back at the precinct, Ella finds golden glitter, but it is not enough to make any connections with a suspect. Ella and Chloe talk, and Ella tells her that Pete has convinced her to open her eyes to more opportunities.
At one of the local flower shops, Chloe and Lucifer connect the golden glitter to a ribbon tied around the bottom of each bouquet — it becomes clear that the killer bought his flowers from this particular florist. They plan on tracking his Uber ride in an effort to find him.
Meanwhile, Amenadiel and Maze drink at Lux, and Amenadiel tries to convince Maze to open up to him, but she is reluctant. Maze expresses anger at her mother for making her offspring soulless, and Amenadiel realises that Maze was trying to rekindle what she had with him; the only one who didn’t reject her.
Lucifer and Chloe track down the killer to a hotel, and are successfully able to find his room full of photographs of his next victim. With the help of Pete and Ella, they track him to a room on the ninth floor, where he incapacitates Lucifer before attacking Chloe. Chloe shoots him and he is arrested moments later.
Amenadiel and Linda talk, and Amenadiel struggles with the idea that Charlie will no longer need the two of them someday. Meanwhile, struggling to deal with the revelation surrounding Lucifer, Dan shoots him in his penthouse whilst Chloe is in the bathroom freshening up.
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar & Michael
- Lauren German as Chloe Decker
- Kevin Alejandro as Dan Espinoza
- D.B. Woodside as Amenadiel
- Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen
- Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez
- Rachael Harris as Linda Martin
- Christy Algoso as Jovita
- Eileen Boylan as Mystery Woman
- Nancy De Mayo as Nina
- Glenn Fernandez as Danilo
- David Figlioli as Les Klumpsky
- Cara Koh as Madison Evans
- Philips Labes as Norman Shultz
- Charley Rossman as Wyrzbeski
- The episode title is first said by Lucifer when he and Chloe arrives to question a suspect in the case. Chloe repeats it back to him saying "You called it Our Mojo" happy that Lucifer is beginning to accept that sharing is part of a relationship.
- Lucifer joke references "Manly Whatnots" about how Chloe told him Hell would freeze over before they had sex.
- Another link to the episode, the fight between Maze and Amenadiel matches their little fight in that episode. This includes Maze's exact same outfit, the same moves and it even ends up on the same spot in Lux.
- Ella uses the fandom name for Chloe and Lucifer's relationship.
- The killer's hotel room is 507 which is a reference to this episode's number.
- The same goes to the next victim's hotel room number: 309 as a reference to The Sinnerman episode.
- Chloe seems to be able to draw out Lucifer's desires only. But she does not try Lucifer's mojo on him again after this episode, therefore it's not clear if she can still do it, even after Lucifer gets his powers back.
- Lucifer speaks tagalog to the flower shop owner
- Lucifer said "Nagsasalisa ba siya ng Tagalog?" instead of "Nagsasalita ba siya ng Tagalog?" meaning "Does she speaks Tagalog?"
- Lucifer greets the old woman saying "Kamusta ka, Madam." meaning: "Hello, Madam how are you?"
- The son of the flower shop owner said that the owner never liked cops. Which can be true to life.
- True to speak: Tagalog is the dialect to Filipino which is the standard version and English. Both of it are the national language of the Philippines.
- After Lucifer Morningstar finds out he passed his mojo onto Chloe Decker, he questions if he passed it on to every one of his former lovers, including Linda Martin. To see if it were true, Linda tried mojoing Lucifer for the first time, to no avail. However, the proof that Linda couldn't mojo Lucifer was already proven when she used his line, "What do you truly desire?", on the Fallen Angel in "Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better" and had no affect.