Lilim refers to:
Children of LilithEdit
|This section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
- The language spoken in "Everything's Okay" is actually Afrikaans. The language was likely chosen because most audience members would not understand it and Mazikeen actress Lesley-Ann Brandt already spoke it.
- Netflix tweeted out a video with Brandt speaking several lines in Lilim.
- ↑ https://www.iol.co.za/entertainment/celebrity-news/local/watch-south-african-born-actress-speaks-afrikaans-in-popular-netflix-show-lucifer-22975779
- ↑ https://www.ecr.co.za/news/entertainment/netflixs-afrikaans-speaking-demon-lucifer-has-sa-stitches/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/LuciferNetflix/status/1126894674273169409
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.