|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia article "Lesley-Ann Brandt" (view authors).|
Lesley-Ann Brandt plays Mazikeen in Netflix's series, Lucifer. She mostly known for her different roles in various New Zealand TV shows. Later, she had a big role in the TV show Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
Lesley was born in Cape Town, South Africa on December 2, 1981. She is of East Indian, German, Dutch and Spanish descent. In 1999, she emigrated to Auckland, New Zealand with her parents and younger brother. She studied acting and was trained in the Meisner technique in 2008.
Her first significant acting role was Diplomatic Immunity, which was a New Zealand television series. Afterwards she appeared as Naevia in Spartacus: Blood and Sand, a role she would reprise in the prequel miniseries Spartacus: Gods of the Arena. She would later star in various other film and television projects.
In 2015, she was cast as Maze in Lucifer, after Lina Esco was recast after the first table read.
She is based mostly in Auckland, New Zealand and Los Angeles, California.
- Diplomatic Immunity - Leilani Fa'auigaese
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Naevia
- Legend of the Seeker - Sister Thea
- The Hopes & Dreams of Gazza Snell - Sharon
- Chuck - Fatima Tazi
- Spartacus: Gods of the Arena - Naevia
- CSI: NY - Camille Jordanson
- Memphis Beat - Adriana
- Zombie Apocalypse - Cassie
- A Beautiful Soul - Angela Barry
- The Librarians - Lamia
- Gotham - Larissa Diaz/Copperhead
- Lucifer - Mazikeen