Gabriel later tells the other angels about Lucifer's return to hell and sacrifice of his own happiness on Earth.
According to Lucifer, Gabriel is bad at repaying debts.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Gabriel presumably shares many of the same abilities as all other angels.
|To edit this section, go to Lucifer Morningstar/Family.|
- Solid lines denote blood relationships
- Dashed lines denote romantic relationships
- † denote deceased individuals
|#20||"The Angel of San Bernardino"||Mentioned|
|#2||"Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!"||Mentioned|
- Gabriel is an archangel and a saint in Jewish, Christian and Islamic faiths. In Christianity, he is the messenger who informs the parents of John the Baptist and Jesus Christ of their respective births. In Islam, he informs the prophet Muhammad of God's will.
- The name "Gabriel" has been only been mentioned once in the series, in "The Angel of San Bernardino", by a human victim referring to an angel figurine. Lucifer responds, "Try lending him some money. Your tune changes rather quickly."