Dromos is one of Lucifer's chief lieutenants in Hell who was a minor character in the fourth season. He is a demon that possessed the body of William Kinley. He and the other demons were the antagonist for the final two episodes of the season.
History[edit | edit source]
Dromos is a demon that resides in Hell. When William Kinley was sent to hell after being killed by Eve in self defense, Dromos possessed his lifeless body in order to get Lucifer to go back to hell. When that didn't work, he had Charlie kidnapped due to the fact that Lucifer mentioned that he just got a nephew and since only a celestial could rule hell, Charlie was an option as well.
Just as he was readying the ritual; Lucifer, Amenadiel, Maze, and Chloe appear to foil the plot. Dromos refused to hand the infant over and voiced his plans of molding him into a fine ruler. He fought them and was restrained, though gloated as more demons appeared.
However, he was surprised and scared when Lucifer entered his devil form. The now enraged Lucifer ordered the demons to bow down to their king and Dromos joined them in bowing to him. Lucifer then commanded the demons to go back to Hell, as Dromos complied with his order and left Kinley's body.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Dromos desires a King of Hell and would stop at nothing to make that happen. When Lucifer refused to go back to hell, Dromos was smart enough to use Charlie due to the fact that Lucifer mentioning that he recently got a nephew. However, he retained fear of his master, when he entered his devil form to intimidate the demons. As one of Lucifer's most steadfast enforcers, he is ever-loyal and subservient to his King, and as a result easily complied with Lucifer's orders of bowing and going back to Hell.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Immortality - As a Demon, Dromos is immune to aging and decaying, he cannot ever die from old age, disease or sickness, and he has an eternal lifespan. However, demons do not have souls, thus would be eradicated from existence if ever killed. Unlike Lucifer and all other angels, he can be killed through ordinary means, as revealed in "Who's da New King of Hell?", "it just takes a little extra oomph."
- Superhuman Durability - Being a Demon, he has durable body, and a degree of invulnerability. He can be killed by conventional means, but not easily. He can be harmed and killed by Demon Daggers forged in Hell, the Flaming Sword, Angels, God, Goddess.
- Superhuman Speed - Being a Demon, he can appear and disappear with a blink of an eye, he is very fast. He is able to move across a room in a second or two.
- Superhuman Strength - Being a Demon, he is supernaturally strong, and possess superior strength to human beings. However, Demons are not as strong as Angels.
- Superhuman Reflexes - Being a Demon, he possess supernatural reflexes and reactions, and is able to duck and dodge many things flying at them. Demons have greater reflexes than human beings.
- Superhuman Agility - Being a Demon, he is very agile, and is able to move supernaturally quick. He is able to move quicker than humans.
- Superhuman Stamina - Being a Demon, he can survive and function without much sleep, rest, food, water and oxygen.
- Accelerated Healing Factor - Being a Demon, he had the ability to heal faster than humans, though still slower than angels.
- Possession - Being a Demon, he is able to possess the body of a recently deceased human, but can only do so for the bodies of doomed souls that were sent to Hell, otherwise they will not know where or when a vacant body is available.
- Pain Resistance: Only while possessing a human body, Dromos is immune to pain as he is only renting their bodies.
- Sonic Growling/Roaring - Being a Demon, he had the supernatural ability to growl and roar loudly, similarly to animals such as lions, bears, dogs and wolves.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Master Martial Artist and Hand-to-Hand Combatant - Being a demon, he is highly skilled, preeminent fighters, and he possess incredible hand-to-hand combat abilities that is far greater than a superhuman level.
- Master Torturer - Dromos is expert in torture, both physical and spiritual. As he said himself that he popped some eyes of the humans in Hell.
- Master of Manipulation
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His occupation is that he popped some eyes of the humans that go to Hell every Thursday.
- Both Maze and Lucifer said that Dromos is dumb alongside Squee.
- Lucifer once offered him the throne of Hell, though Dromos mentioned he couldn't take it since he was a demon.
- The name "Dromos" is Ancient Greek δρόμος (drómos, “running; racetrack”).
Links[edit | edit source]