D.B. Woodside plays Amenadiel is Fox's TV series Lucifer. He's an American actor who has starred in many TV shows, including Buffy the Vampire Slayer, where he starred as Robin Wood in the 7th season.
David Bryan "D.B." Woodside was born July 25, 1969 in Jamaica, Queens, New York.
He graduated from the Yale School of Drama's MFA program.
He and his girlfriend, Golden Brooks, welcomed their first child, a daughter named Dakota Tao Brooks-Woodside, on September 1, 2009.
- Murder One - Aaron Mosely
- The Practice - Aaron Wilton
- Scar City - Forrest
- The Temptations - Melvin Franklin
- Romeo Must Die - Colin
- The Division - Daniel Reide
- CSI: Miami - Cole Judson
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Robin Wood
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Marlon Waylord
- JAG - FBI Agent Rob Benton
- 24 - Wayne Palmer
- Grey's Anatomy - Marcus King
- Numb3rs - Jonathan Schmidt
- Lie to Me - Henry Strong
- Private Practice - Duncan
- Hawthorne - David Gendler
- Castle - Lance Carlberg
- Monk- Dr. Matthew Shuler
- Hellcats - Derrick Altman
- Charlie's Angels - Carlton Finch
- Parenthood - Dr. Joe Prestridge
- Emily Owens M.D. - Evan Hammond
- Single Ladies - Malcolm
- Halt and Catch Fire - Simon Church
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 - Robinson
- Lucifer - Amenadiel
- Suits - Jeff Malone
Notes and Trivia
- His western zodiac sign is Leo and his Chinese zodiac sign is a Rooster.