Biography[edit | edit source]
Charlie was conceived largely by accident due to Amenadiel not knowing it was possible for an angel to impregnate a human woman. Linda suffered from fainting after she and Amenadiel broke up, with Maze forcing her to go see a doctor. Learning that she was pregnant, Linda had the complete support of Amenadiel and Maze despite their lack of knowledge about babies or angel babies, for that matter.
When God arrived on Earth, he held his grandson and took the time to dot on him. Amenadiel later tells his father of his concerns about Charlie being a mortal, God confirmed that this was the case. Wanting to spare his son a fate of mortal life, Amenadiel offered to become mortal himself while Charlie becomes an angel but God refused.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|#2||"Somebody's Been Reading Dante's Inferno"||Mentioned|
|#3||"O, Ye of Little Faith, Father"||Mentioned|
|#4||"All About Eve"||Mentioned|
|#6||"Orgy Pants to Work"||Mentioned|
|#7||"Devil Is as Devil Does"||Mentioned|
|#8||"Super Bad Boyfriend"||Mentioned|
|#10||"Who's da New King of Hell?"||Appears|
|#1||"Really Sad Devil Guy"||Appears|
|#2||"Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!"||Appears|
|#10||"Resting Devil Face"||Appears|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some of the other suggested names for Charlie were Zoriel, Zori, Ezekiel, Zek, Jack, Jackiel, Azmortiel, and Michael.
- Nephilim are mentioned in Genesis 6:4.
- Despite Charlie being half-Angel, he is still apparently (see above) a mortal as when Amenadiel stopped time, only the mortals were affected but not the celestials (Lucifer, Amenadial, Maze and Michael).
- Charlie is fascinated by his uncle Lucifer's devil face, which is one of the few ways to calm him down.
- God confirmed Charlie is mortal with no angel powers.
- The name Charlie is primarily a gender-neutral name of English origin that means "Free Man".