History[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
In Amenadiel's mention of Castiel, it is implied that Castiel likes to sing and that he does this continuously up in the Silver City, to the point it annoys some of the other residents of the city.
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Castiel presumably shares many of the same abilities as all other angels.
Family[edit | edit source]
|To edit this section, go to Lucifer Morningstar/Family.|
- Solid lines denote blood relationships
- Dashed lines denote romantic relationships
- † denote deceased individuals
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|#6||"Orgy Pants to Work"||Mentioned|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Castiel is likely a reference to the angel and main character of the same name from the TV series Supernatural, as the name previously only appeared in a few obscure mythological texts as the angel of Thursday. Supernatural's version of Lucifer previously made a joke about moving to L.A. and solving crimes. Castiel's namedrop may serve as returning the favor.
- Incidentally, the Supernatural Castiel was possessed for half a season by that show's version of Lucifer. The possession began in the same episode that Lucifer joked that he would move to L.A.
- In Jewish, Christian, and Islamic works, there is an angel with a consonant name Cassiel. This name means "Speed of God" or "God is my anger".
Links[edit | edit source]