Angels have very large, powerful wings unfolding from their backs. It is unknown if the colors or shapes of the wings have significance. Angels' wings are incredibly powerful, razor-sharp and indestructible/ The wings are a huge and important source of their powers. The wings may be partly incorporeal, as angels can spread their wings freely regardless of their clothing. It was implied that if angels cuts off their wings, they can reattach them, as Amenadiel tried to convince Lucifer to do just that. Angels' wings are extremely powerful and the feathers on the wings can be used to instantly heal and cure any wound, injury, illness, disease, or sickness. So far, the wings of five angels have been shown:
- Amenadiel's wings: Amenadiel's wings seem to be dark grey with a bright sheen. The wings are extraordinarily powerful, enormous and have extremely sharp edges. After spending his time on Earth and Hell and committing various sins, Amenadiel's wings began to stop functioning and decay. When Charlotte Richards was killed protecting Amenadiel, he then regained his wings and flew off with Charlotte's soul to Heaven.
- Lucifer's wings: Lucifer's wings seem to be larger than Amenadiel's. They are white and glow with a divine light. Lucifer cut them off after leaving Hell and later destroyed them. However, they were restored to him when he woke up in the desert at the end of "The Good, the Bad and the Crispy"
- Uriel's wings: Uriel's wings are similar to Lucifer's but consists of more and smaller feathers. They are a light shade of grey in contrast to Lucifers whos are white.
- Remiel's wings: Remiel's wings have a pattern similar to an eagle or hawk.
- Azrael's wings: Azrael's wings are similar to Uriel's but sightly more brown.
- Michael 's wings: Michael's wings are black with the right one mising several feathers.
- The wings seems to be "prayer antenae". When Amenadiel lost his wings, Lucifer couldn't contact him through praying to him anymore.