105 Votes in Poll
I feel like the happy ever after we all want for Chloe and lucifer won’t happen, something tells me it won’t as much as it bothers me as Chloe just confessed her love to him in the last episode. He never actually said it back he only said his first love was her, we can only imagine ;(
Season 5 is on the way and there are somethings I do and do not want in season 5.
Let's start with the Do Not.
* No more love triangles. We've already had two love triangles, three if you count Dan in the first season. If you want to put another obstacle in the way of Deckerstar then make it something that's not a triangle, or it'll probably feel repetitive by this point. They've declared their love for each other. Chloe knows Luci's true nature. And Luci has stopped caring about Chloe being put in his path by his father. I think a fourth love triangle would make no sense.
* No more flaky Lucifer. That was another Deckerstar obstacle. Just as Luci and Chloe get close, he bails for one reason or another. Maybe it's because he found out his father made Chloe. Maybe it's because he's afraid he's incurred his father's wrath onto Chloe. No more bailing. And even if Luci does bail, now that Chloe knows he tends to have supernatural reasons for it, there's no reason for her to shun him or move onto someone else.
* Fate of Deckerstar. I don't just mean make it happen. Almost everyone wants it to happen. But then what? It will inevitably end in tragedy if left untouched. You can't just say they get married and let it go. Chloe will inevitably die and go to heaven, where Luci is most unwelcome. And they will never see each other again. And in that case, what's the difference between that and S4's ending? The goodbye just happens off screen And I doubt Luci will agree to take Chloe to hell. So do something about Deckerstar's fate. Maybe Luci is rewelcomed to Heaven. Maybe Chloe gets her own set of wings. I mean, even if she's not an angel, she is a miracle. I mean, surely Mr Almighty foresaw these complications before building a girlfriend for his kid. Which leads...
* Chloe discovers the truth about herself. I mean, this revelation is almost as big as Chloe discovering the truth about Luci.
* Trixie. Self explanatory. Trixie didn't show up much in S4 because of the limitations of episodes. But, really Trixie has so much potential. I mean, Chloe letting Maze and Trixie spend time together as a way to make up for the betrayal would be cool. Seeing Luci play father with Trixie would also be awesome. There's just so much to be done with the deceptive little parasite. I mean, the 10 ep's quality over quantity did make S4 the best season, but I will miss the little sidestories filler eps brought. I mean, a Trix-centric episode would be cool.
* Angel-baby. Linda keeps talking about the problems an angel-human hybrid will have growing up. So now show us. This is a first in human and angel history. Show us some problems.
Some other cool things.
*Eve's self-discovery. It's as Eve said. She tried to pretend to be someone else for Adam and Luci. So, who is the real Eve then? Or, better yet, maybe that's her and Maze's conclusion. Just as Chloe and Luci get to discover the real Luci together, maybe Maze and Eve embark on travels to help her discover who she really is.
* Dan's redemption. When Ella discovered that Dan was the one who said Luci broke Julian's back, his words were...familiar. He asked 'why does everyone let me get away with so much bullshit?' Earlier, he says Luci gets away with everything. And all this in an episode about Luci's self hatred. Everything Dan touches does seem to go wrong. It's be cool to see an ep where Dan spills his guts about what he's done and Luci, while initially angry, empathizes with Dan and decides to help him.
Who to discover Luci's true nature next?
* Trixie: Probably one of the most requested. Deckerstar is happening. I mean, it would make sense for Trixie to discover the man who mother's now with is the actual devil. Especially if they're going to be a family.
* Ella: the next most requested I've seen. Since she is religious, it would be interesting to see her realize Luci is the actual devil. Even more so due to the shared connection with Azrael.
* Dan: I think he's be interesting especially for the aforementioned redemption. Also, Dan's still in pieces after Charlotte. Maybe Luci or Amenadiel decides to show him their true nature just to reassure him Charlotte is in heaven.